Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Do I Get A Refund On Copa Airlines? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Refund On Copa Airlines? (187 Views)

How To Change Name On Copa Airlines Flight? / How Long Will It Take To Get A Refund On Fiverr / How To Get Swift Refund On Disputed Card Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Refund On Copa Airlines? by Emmasmith7430: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2023
After passengers cancel their flight tickets booked with Copa Airlines first go to Copa airlines Cancellation policy, sometimes they ask for refund from the airline. To know the flight refund policy of Copa Airlines, passengers should follow the steps below:

After the passengers cancel the flight tickets, they have to scroll down on the Copa Airlines home screen.
At the bottom of the page, there will be a 'Return Link' mentioned. Click on the link.
A form will appear which you need to fill with all the requested details like passenger ticket number and surnames.
Submit the form to the airline. If your claim is approved, you will get a refund as paid.
If the refund amount is deducted, they will be deducted for cancellation charges.
To know more details about the refund process, you can contact the travel agencies or communicate with the human service support of Copa Airlines.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Perfect Money Account In Pakistan (step By Step) / Mine Ethereum Cloud On Your Phone And Earn Passive Income / How To Verify Your Business On Google My Business Without Postcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.