Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Where Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God? (1008 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is God? by HeavenBreed: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
For many of us, faith is a central part of our lives. We turn to God for strength and guidance in difficult times and we find comfort in His presence. But who is God, really? And how do we find Him? Is God in heaven?

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s different for everyone. There’s no......... read more.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by falcon01: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
In the mind of believers
Re: Where Is God? by gift2xl: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
If you can see your back. But your back is part of your body!
Re: Where Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
God is conciouseness.....

The conciouseness of the universe..

It is within each and every one of us.

We are the universe, experiencing the universe..
Re: Where Is God? by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:
For many of us, faith is a central part of our lives. We turn to God for strength and guidance in difficult times and we find comfort in His presence. But who is God, really? And how do we find Him? Is God in heaven?

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s different for everyone. There’s no one right way to find God.
God is not found in the doctrines and traditions of religion as those doctrines and traditions are lies where the Truth of God is concerned. To understand this is to realize that religions such as Judaism and also Christianity are lies where God is concerned. undecided

The Truth of God is defined in His Law, Jesus Christ and it is only through continuous submission and obedience of His actual teachings and commandments that one is then able to find God. Obedience is the Key to accessing God. God has been exactly where He has since the beginning. undecided
Re: Where Is God? by Michael547(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s different for everyone. There’s no one right way to find God.
Those questions are well answered in the bible....The bible shows that there is only one way to serve God. We could discuss together.....chat me up on 08167469103
Re: Where Is God? by Exmilitant(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
If God does not exists, it is neccessary to invent one - Voltaire.
Re: Where Is God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
In His House.
Re: Where Is God? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:
... But who is God, really? And how do we find Him? Is God in heaven?

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s different for everyone.

It is easy!

Isaiah 65:1
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:
God is conciouseness.....

The conciouseness of the universe..

It is within each and every one of us.

We are the universe, experiencing the universe..
Stop confusing yourself. The truth is simple.
God is who He is. He is a person who exists just like you exist. Stop confusing yourself with words.
Re: Where Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
terrezo2002:

Stop confusing yourself. The truth is simple.
God is who He is. He is a person who exists just like you exist. Stop confusing yourself with words.

Hahahaha

If you don't want to learn why not face forward..

Lol
Re: Where Is God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s different for everyone. There’s no one way to find God.[/url]

God is not lost so He sent out His WITNESSES to find all those who are longing to know Him personally! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Hahahaha

If you don't want to learn why not face forward..

Lol
I am in the truth. Come learn from me
Re: Where Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
terrezo2002:

I am in the truth. Come learn from me

Truth!!

That God impregnated another man's wife?
Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:

A figment of fiction
Re: Where Is God? by xproducer: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
HeavenBreed:

++++++++

GOD IS... GOD!

"Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you. - Exodus 3:13-14

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” - John 4:24

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

GOD IS everywhere!

"Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says the Lord; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord." - Jeremiah 23:24

"But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases." - Psalm 115:3

"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good." - Proverbs 15:3
Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
sonmvayina:

Truth!!

God who created man and woman can also put baby in the womb of a woman without sexual intercourse

2 Likes

Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
terrezo2002:

God who created man and woman can also put baby in the womb of a woman without sexual intercourse
So if your gf tells you she's pregnant and she's a virgin, please believe her, don't come running to Nairaland to create a pity or cry baby thread

1 Like

Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 5:18am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if your gf tells you she's pregnant and she's a virgin, please believe her, don't come running to Nairaland to create a pity or cry baby thread
Joseph wanted to put Mary away when he knew she was pregnant, but the angel of God visited him and warned not to do so for she was conceived by the Holy ghost.

If I was in Joseph's shoes, I may have acted same way too
Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 5:37am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Joseph wanted to put Mary away when he knew she was pregnant, but the angel of God visited him and warned not to do so for she was conceived by the Holy ghost.

If I was in Joseph's shoes, I may have acted same way too
Good.
I am a flying man. Yahweh sent me to fly to your house this morning. Check the roof

2 Likes

Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good.
I am a flying man. Yahweh sent me to fly to your house this morning. Check the roof
Good for you
Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Good for you
Do you believe me or not?
Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you believe me or not?
Do you need approval for you to be accepted?
Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Do you need approval for you to be accepted?
I asked you a question. Simple and clear. And its a yes or no answer. So please oblige me
Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

I asked you a question. Simple and clear. And its a yes or no answer. So please oblige me
If you believe your story is true, why do want others to approve it for you?
Re: Where Is God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you believe your story is true, why do want others to approve it for you?
Well, since its difficult for you to answer my question, I guess its time to call it a day on our discussion. Have a nice election day. Stay safe, bro
Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Well, since its difficult for you to answer my question, I guess its time to call it a day on our discussion. Have a nice election day. Stay safe, bro
Bye bye.
Re: Where Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Then who will be the baby's father and where will he be from?

Why did he create a man?

God can put a baby in a woman's womb without a man but he can't forgive us when he repent sincerely....like he asked in 2nd chronicles 7:14...

I think it high time you change God
Re: Where Is God? by terrezo2002(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

Then who will be the baby's father and where will he be from?

Why did he create a man?

God can put a baby in a woman's womb without a man but he can't forgive us when he repent sincerely....like he asked in 2nd chronicles 7:14...

I think it high time you change God
I need to teach you. But I doubt you will learn cos your mind is filled. Empty yourself of those wrong knowledge and humble yourself to learn the truth.
1. God is the Father of Jesus Christ. The baby in womb of Mary was Jesus. For the purpose of restoring mankind, He sent His Son in the form of man.
2. 2 Chronicles 7:14 actually says if you repent, He will forgive you. I doubt you even read the verse. You just quote based on what you are told or what you copied from others.
Re: Where Is God? by NNTR: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
gift2xl:
If you can see your back.
But your back is part of your body!
Exodus 33:23
Then I will remove My hand,
and you shall see My back,
but My face shall not be seen.”

Your back is your past (i.e. the back is the past)

Your back is part of your body gone by in time and no longer existing (i.e. its the time before the moment of speaking or writing)

Your back reveals and expresses actions that have happened, events and/or states that previously existed.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Where Is God? by NNTR: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:
Truth!!
Deuteronomy 10:14
Behold, to the Lord your God belong heaven and the heaven of heavens,
the earth with all that is in it.

Job 41:11
Who has first given to Me, that I should repay him?
Whatever is under the whole heaven is Mine..

Psalm 50:12
If I were hungry, I would not tell you,
for the world and its fullness are Mine

Psalm 24:1
The earth and everything on it,
including its people, belong to the LORD.
The world and its people belong to Him.

As it happens, the man and the wife are both God's, to start with

Besides, notice that if Mary had not consented (i.e. agreed or gave permission) then God wouldnt have allowed the Holy Spirit to overshadow her (i.e. her consent was the green-light, for the Holy Spirit to go ahead and apply creative energy upon her womb and with preternatural influence, impregnate it with God)

terrezo2002:
Yes, take for example, Sarah was already menopause, but God waited 25 years, for Abraham to become impotent before He gave Abraham and Sarah, the promised child, baby Isaac.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Where Is God? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good.

See if you were not a 12 year old you would have immediately known that this was stupid.

The Bible even showed that Joseph did react exactly as we all know he should to this strange phenomenon but right there in the report we all see that he got in contact with one who was not a man, naturally and without any man's orchestration. So you just disgraced yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Soldier Here? / Who Not To Follow / The Fiery Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.