Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria (128 Views)

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / Photo Of President Of Papua New Guinea Attending A UN Meeting Naked / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria by Awesome01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
As we all know that tomorrow 25th February 2023 is another opportunity to choose the next President to lead us for the next four years.

We should know that all the past leaders wether good or bad, have been ruling rightly or wrongly. And they using everyone's time on this earth to do and undo.

Forget about Party, forget about Candidates, forget about Religion and forget about Tribe. Whoever wins among the candidates, be it Obi, Atiku,Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Sowore or whoever.

YOU personally as a citizen who has enjoyed or suffered the past, living the present and going to the future, which starts tomorrow.

Mention just one or two things, you would want the incoming President to do, and explain how it should be done.

For me, I will want whoever become the President move the bill for a change or amendment of the constitution. By revisiting the Referrendum done by Jonathan with the objective of applying different views of non-politicians in the amendment or total change.

More to come. What's yours?
Re: What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Restructure Nigeria.
Re: What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
Restructure Nigeria.

it is easy to say in it in just two words.

okay how would you restructure Nigeria if you were made president?
Re: What's Your Advice For Next PRESIDENT Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

it is easy to say in it in just two words.

okay how would you restructure Nigeria if you were made president?
The post does not mandate us to suggest only the things that are easy. So, what is your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Esan West Lga Council Boss Hon Friday Amiedamhen Idialu Delivered New 300kva Tra / Canada To Allow Travelers With Legitimate Job Offers To To Apply For Work Visas / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Live Stream: How Can I Watch El Clasico 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.