Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Land For Sale At Warri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Warri (303 Views)

Tank Farm For Sale At Warri / Model Up-stair For Sale At Warri, Delta State. / Model Duplex For Sale At Warri Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale At Warri by ovoP(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by Goodmanamen: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
ovoP:
This is an urgent sale.. land 2 plots at oviri Court in warri..

Agents or anybody interested pls reply..

The money is to be used to take care of an hospital bill..

The patient in the hospital keeps acquiring more bills..

So we need to pay let him be discharged an taken to a smaller hospital.

Urgent my family wants to sell.. if you need additional information reply
how much and location of land in warri
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by ovoP(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmanamen:
if you're coming to warri, before mercy land.. close to oviri Court junction. I'll update you on the price ìn a bit
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by ovoP(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by JennaKravitz: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
I would love to read your proposal in more detail, but it is important for me to know if you use Bill Of Sale Templates, as this is a very important factor for me when buying a property. Bill Of Sale Templates allow you to seal the deal legally and run through all the necessary details with the primary landowner. I would appreciate your response.
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by ovoP(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2023
JennaKravitz:
I would love to read your proposal in more detail, but it is important for me to know if you use Bill Of Sale Templates, as this is a very important factor for me when buying a property. Bill Of Sale Templates allow you to seal the deal legally and run through all the necessary details with the primary landowner. I would appreciate your response.
sorry sir, the medical bill has been solved and the property isn't for sale at least for now.. it was suppose to be used to clear my brother's medical bill clocking 1.8million naira in an hospital
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by Obioramichael(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2023
Goodmanamen:

I have one for sell at Agbarogh, ughwrughelli road after 5 junction... Price 2M
Re: Land For Sale At Warri by Obioramichael(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2023
JennaKravitz:

If you're still interested in land purchase.. Please notify me... I have for sale and I have the bill of sales ... Will also introduce you to the landlord I bought it from

(1) (Reply)

Duplex And Terrace Of 3,4,5 Bedroom For Sale Abraham Adesanya Ajah 08080905463 / Properties For Sale / 15 Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Guzape 2 And KURUDU. Abuja.... Still Sel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.