Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Palm Oil Production Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Production Plant (467 Views)

Palm Oil Production Machines With Pictures( Locally Made) / How To Start Coconut Oil Production In Nigeria 1 / How To Build Yam Chips Production Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Production Plant by August1999: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good evening guys I need your help please am planning on setting up a Palm oil production plant on my 150 by 100 plot of land in Kaduna along Abuja Kaduna express way, my chellenge are
1, have not gotten a supplier for my Palm fruit yet.
2.i have #500,000 as my savings can I get a loan of 5-7 million naira from bank of industry (BOI).
3. How will a local processing equipment cost.pls I need your help
Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by Tohsynetita1: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
August1999:
Good evening guys I need your help please am planning on setting up a Palm oil production plant on my 150 by 100 plot of land in Kaduna along Abuja Kaduna express way, my chellenge are
1, have not gotten a supplier for my Palm fruit yet.
2.i have #500,000 as my savings can I get a loan of 5-7 million naira from bank of industry (BOI).
3. How will a local processing equipment cost.pls I need your help
there are alot of oil palm sellers I have as friends, most are into nursery plants and Agronomist. Ogun State, Oyo State, Edo State etc. I can get for you.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by August1999: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

there are alot of oil palm sellers I have as friends, most are into nursery plants and Agronomist. Ogun State, Oyo State, Edo State etc. I can get for you.
Okay i will appreciate sir, this is my WhatsApp number 09023730582 so we can discuss it more
Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by Sampacvelli(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Depends on size, if you're planning to process both palm oil and palm kernel oil then the budget for the equipment should be from 1.5m upward, I can connect you to some local fabricator and I can supply you both tenera and super gene oil palm seedlings. 08083308295
Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by Nigerfine3: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Is good you are trying to do something great. I will not set such industry In kaduna, you are not close to source of raw material. It will cost you more to transport raw material. If you must do this kind of production, you have to move south, to any of your choice place. Sw,ss,se, the closest to you were you can try is Kogi or sone part of benue.
Look into tomatoes processing in kaduna there, you can do it.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by Obinnau(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sampacvelli:
Depends on size, if you're planning to process both palm oil and palm kernel oil then the budget for the equipment should be from 1.5m upward, I can connect you to some local fabricator and I can supply you both tenera and super gene oil palm seedlings. 08083308295
I would be more than glad for that connection to the fabricator.
Re: Palm Oil Production Plant by Sampacvelli(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Obinnau:
I would be more than glad for that connection to the fabricator.

You can call me or message me when you're ready

(1) (Reply)

Customer Representative/store Keeper Needed In Agrostore / Local Goats For Sale / Fingerling Catfish Forsale @ Famous Farm Located At Tanke Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.