Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Congratulations To Obidients In Advance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congratulations To Obidients In Advance (266 Views)

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / No Job, Even If It's Menial,no Helper Thank You Jah. Rip In Advance. / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (Β£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by 40Bullets: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians are about to see God In Action today.
Many will understand that God still rules in the affairs of men.
Remember, the heart of kings is in His hand and He turns it to whithersoever He pleases.

Those bribed won't be able to deliver their tasks.

He disappoints the device of the crafty so that their hands won't be able to perform their enterprise.

Just go out and vote LP top to bottom today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It will end in tears!

Bookmark my statement!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by 40Bullets: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Friend, we are not noisemakers.
Where the word of the king is, there is power.

Watch what will happen today.
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It will end in tears!

Bookmark my statement!

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2023
40Bullets:
Friend, we are not noisemakers.
Where the word of the king is, there is power.

Watch what will happen today.

Oh!

So Asiwaju is worshipping the devil?

Please let’s God rest and let we humans play the game
Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by 40Bullets: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2023
That's where the difference is, friend.
You think even Asiwaju doesn't know there are spiritual dimensions.

Just relax and watch.
Need I remind you that the OBIdient movement is not ordinary?
You'll know the real OBIdient today not the vocal ones

Finally, no human is sure of seeing 8am today..so fear God because we are limited
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh!

So Asiwaju is worshipping the devil?

Please let’s God rest and let we humans play the game
Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Uk2114: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It will end in tears!

Bookmark my statement!

What will make him cry?? haven’t him seen so many disasters in the hands of current government.. We queue to get cash, we queue to buy fuel for 500 Naira, we queue to get PVCs and we also queue to collect 5k Naira of our own money from our various bank. So tell me what else would make him cry?? You better go and vote tomorrow and pray the next president repair the current mess on ground. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Uk2114:

What will make him cry?? haven’t him seen so many disasters in the hands of current government.. We queue to get cash, we queue to buy fuel for 500 Naira, we queue to get PVCs and we also queue to collect 5k Naira of our own money from our various bank. So tell me what else would make him cry?? You better go and vote tomorrow and pray the next president repair the current mess on ground. Good luck

Be patient. Asiwaju would fix it
Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Uk2114: 1:36am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient. Asiwaju would fix it

I pray all of the presidential candidate can fixed it. yah all are acting as if the election is competition between tribes and religion, no one is even thinking about who would make Nigeria better. Yah all should come out and vote for your preferred candidate so that when the new government start showing us shege, no one will have the right to complain because it is who we voted for. VOTE NOT FIGHT
Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Uk2114:

I pray all of the presidential candidate can fixed it. yah all are acting as if the election is competition between tribes and religion, no one is even thinking about who would make Nigeria better. Yah all should come out and vote for your preferred candidate so that when the new government start showing us shege, no one will have the right to complain because it is who we voted for. VOTE NOT FIGHT

Great message!

Myself and other patriots are doing everything possible to make sure Asiwaju is victorious.
Re: Congratulations To Obidients In Advance by Uk2114: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Great message!

Myself and other patriots are doing everything possible to make sure Asiwaju is victorious.

Good luck to jagaban your candidate, Good luck to atiku, Good luck to kwankwaso and Good luck to Obi. May God let the best candidate win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paying Your Dowry And Traditional Wedding Doesn't Make You A Wife - Dr Olukoya / Viral Nathaniel Bassey Music Clip That’s Shaking The Internet / Dignitaries, Children And Grandchildren Gather To Celebrate Pastor Chris Oyakhil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.