Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"dpr" Whats Our Faith - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "dpr" Whats Our Faith (692 Views)

Intercontinental!what Is Our Faith? / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"dpr" Whats Our Faith by Jabbons(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
With the new restructuring or scrapping of NNPC and the entire oil and gas sector whats our faith of ever being offered a job at DPR in respect to the recruiting exercise that has been on forever.Its almost a year since the whole recruitment exercise started and if I could remember vividly it started on the same day with NNPC own.Its over six months since we did the interview,is it that our hopes has been dashed or redeemed?From the look of things our chances are dimmed day by day cause the ministry of petroleum resources was also affected.Please anyone who has a strong take on this should kindly enlighten us.Thanks
Re: "dpr" Whats Our Faith by buraimoh(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2007
I believe God will take control , we will be call to resume soonest by his grace. Cheer
Re: "dpr" Whats Our Faith by calyx: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2007
@last poster

I pray so!

(1) (Reply)

Etb Test Result / Urgent Vacancies / I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.