Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. (19726 Views)

How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / All Bank Mobile Banking Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by chatinent: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless OPAY. 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by litaninja(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hopw f00lish are you? People won't eat, pay for services?

yinkus6750:
Only a senseless person will have bank transaction to do today.
It's election day,you are expected to be at the polling unit or in your house.
Or you want to buy votes through online banking ?
God forbid

1 Like

Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by Abuloma80(f): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
nepapole:
Good one....

There must be no vote buying in anyway.

Congratulations to whoever emerges winner...

As determined as they are, you can't stop them from vote buying. They can BUY THE VOTES ON CREDIT. So they should not let that affect other innocent citizens.
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
I tried to fund my opay from access bank, transaction failed and I was debited angry
Chat with customer care, I am told to wait till march 3rd cry
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by mercysamuelson(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
All the transactions I made into my Nigeria account from the US went through. And from my Nigeria account all the transfers made to different Nigeria accounts went through too.
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by kayusely70(m): 1:39am On Feb 26, 2023
incandescentena:
WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION? WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY? OP, YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IF YOU MEAN ONE IS UNABLE TO USE ANY OF THE BANKING PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION.

PS: OP, DROP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER LET ME SEND YOU LITTLE WEEKEND MONEY AS A WAY OR TESTING THE BANK SERVICES
A glorious Sunday to you! Should I forward mine too?
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by moremuch1(m): 4:15am On Feb 26, 2023
For all those complaining of bank network being done ,come to pay and enjoy peace of mind,no network downtime, no unnecessary bank charges, excellent service.

Benifits of joining opay includes;

Free transfers no matter the number of transfers you make in a day or month.

Zero bank charges like all these accounts maintenance, SMS alert, card maintenance that other bank charges you for, as a matter of fact say bye bye to any charges of any kind the day you sign up for opay.

Free debit card delivered to your door and no charge when you use it to withdraw from other banks ATMs no matter the number of times you withdraw.

Highest interest rate in the land on savings up to 18% p.a, no other bank can beat that shocked

You get 10 naira cashback every day , no other bank does that except opay
And also you get 1200 when you sign up for opay using my referral code '7052211640' and top up with 1000

So what are you still waiting for to get in on the winning team, sign up using my referral code now '7052211640' and get 1200 bonus when you fund your account with 1000 or more.

You can download the app on Google play store for android and Apple app store for iPhone
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by pressy4uu27: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Money was sent to my zenith account since thursday 23rd and i am yet to be credited the person is using a uba account and was also debited please what should I do
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by HellVictorinho7: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
incandescentena:
WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION? WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY? OP, YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IF YOU MEAN ONE IS UNABLE TO USE ANY OF THE BANKING PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION.

PS: OP, DROP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER LET ME SEND YOU LITTLE WEEKEND MONEY AS A WAY OR TESTING THE BANK SERVICES
YOU DID NOT REPLY
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by incandescentena: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
YOU DID NOT REPLY
Networks have been restored
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by lildonn222: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
I tried to fund my opay from access bank, transaction failed and I was debited angry
Chat with customer care, I am told to wait till march 3rd cry
have your issue been resolved?
I'm having similar issues I tried to fund my opay account I was debited but it shows fail on OPay.
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
lildonn222:
have your issue been resolved?
I'm having similar issues I tried to fund my opay account I was debited but it shows fail on OPay.
yes, you can chat access bank customer care on Facebook or probably go to the bank
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by lildonn222: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
yes, you can chat access bank customer care on Facebook or probably go to the bank
Okay thanks. So the fault was from access bank and not opay? Mine was uba to opay, chatted them both OPay said the transaction failed and my money is not with them while uba asked me to wait for 3 working days.
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
lildonn222:
Okay thanks. So the fault was from access bank and not opay? Mine was uba to opay, chatted them both OPay said the transaction failed and my money is not with them while uba asked me to wait for 3 working days.
Yes it is with UBA
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by lildonn222: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Yes it is with UBA
thanks for the info.
Re: I Just Observed All Bank Network Is Down. by Gasayi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUBIFIE Shuts Down Heritage Bank Headquarters In Lagos Over Mass Sack / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms / How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.