Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? (2036 Views)

Chat Gpt Is Game Changer Makes Work Easy / Openai’s Gpt Can Create Worlds In Metaverse From Prompt Text / "Understanding Chat Gpt: A Beginner's Guide To This AI Technology" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by pipnator00(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bored and was playing around with my phone..Downloaded this Chat AI powered by Chat GPT and on my first ever search on it, here's the result I got! I'm like WTF!

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by Azyne(f): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Comic relief grin grin

I dont think this is the real Chat GPT though

3 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apc doing😒😕😐 always trying to paint obi bad why naw what did peter obi do to receive all this naw

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by Goldmynemaniac: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
You can tell ChaptGPT confuses Peter Obi for Mikel Obi or something.

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by youngrichnigga: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Mikel Obi's profile undecided undecided
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by MaScot30(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2023
This is not the real Chat gpt

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by DMCA: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
pipnator00:
Bored and was playing around with my phone..Downloaded this Chat AI powered by Chat GPT and on my first ever search on it, here's the result I got! I'm like WTF!
Is it the one on OpenAI or some other?

Remember that people can take the API and train it using their own models.

That doesn't even look like OpenAI's Chat GPT.

OPENai Don't serve ads
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by untoldtruth: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
This is not the real ChatGPT,, looks like a trained model based on, the real thing don't do ads
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by CodeTemplar: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2023
The AI spoke in figurative way. Eyimba is LP, AFCON is past Anambra election.
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by Abrahamweb(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
pipnator00:
That's not chatgpt
Chat gpt is free and is not an app with ads.
Even when something is free some people will still look for nonsense to deceive themselves

5 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by pipnator00(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2023
***Downloaded this Chat AI powered by Chat GPT
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by Nwaotu10(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
It's not the real chatgpt.
Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by truthCoder: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
pipnator00:
***Downloaded this Chat AI powered by Chat GPT

So who are you trying to deceive with your syntax?

You downloaded a fake chatGPT.

Small time, you would say you dont know why your phone is getting hot. When some small boy in india is using it to mine crypto

You should have edited your nonsense title too to prevent misleading other people.

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by pipnator00(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
truthCoder:

So who are you trying to deceive with your syntax?

You downloaded a fake chatGPT.

Small time, you would say you dont know why your phone is getting hot. When some small boy in india is using it to mine crypto

Only if you are as smart as you make you self seem, you'd have known that my post was just for humor! Plus, I clearly wrote in my post, downloaded a chat AI powered by ChatGPT and never wrote I downloaded ChatGPT. It's obvious the app coder abi na the prompt engineer didn't do a good job. And the app didn't even last past 30mins on my phone.

**If you must know, I have known about ChatGPT and have been using it almost from the first week it was launched. With ChatGPT I have been able to build substack account with over 1500 subscribers and I just logged into my account now to see I just got a new subscriber. So calm down bro, I know the difference between both.

**Just some tips for you, you might want to download this chatgpt chrome extension, thats if you use chatgpt for anything. (AIPRM chrome extension) or even get a perplexity chrome extension since perplexity browses the internet to generation data and can generate data from the internet from a website that is as recent as now unlike ChatGPT that stops at 2021 I think.

**We may not all be computer programmers but we are far from being dumb!

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by truthCoder: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
pipnator00:

Only if you are as smart as you make you self seem, you'd have known that my post was just for humor! Plus, I clearly wrote in my post, downloaded a chat AI powered by ChatGPT and never wrote I downloaded ChatGPT. It's obvious the app coder abi na the prompt engineer didn't do a good job. And the app didn't even last past 30mins on my phone.

**If you must know, I have known about ChatGPT and have been using it almost from the first week it was launched. With ChatGPT I have been able to build substack account with over 1500 subscribers and I just logged into my account now to see I just got a new subscriber. So calm down bro, I know the difference between both.

**Just some tips for you, you might want to download this chatgpt chrome extension, thats if you use chatgpt for anything. (AIPRM chrome extension) or even get a perplexity chrome extension since perplexity browses the internet to generation data and can generate data from the internet from a website that is as recent as now unlike ChatGPT that stops at 2021 I think.

Humor?

LOL. You over-rate your sef. If you were a comedian, you would be very broke.

You are also a liar. Your title clearly says “ChatGPT can lie o”. Is that your attempt at click-baiting?

As per your claim that the app didn’t last 30 minutes on your phone, so you are safe, its like saying since you didnt spend more than 2 minutes skin-to-skin with a prostitute, you are safe from potential infections or data harvesting . A real programmer knows that all you need is a click. But you dont know eh?

You built a substack account with 1500 subscribers via chatGPT?. Interesting. Whats your substack name. Lets check something. A pointer though, someone with 1500 subscribers on any channel doesn’t celebrate one new subscriber like its his deflower moment.

Your final claim that a chrome extension is better than a 100bn USD chatGPT valuation that consumes high end GPUs only shows how shallow your understanding of machine learning and AI is. ChatGPT was cut off at 2021 deliberately as a feature, not a bug. But you wont know.

I am not calling you dumb but i would let other readers decide what you should be called

This is one of your posts:

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by pipnator00(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
truthCoder:

Humor?

LOL. You over-rate your sef. If you were a comedian, you would be very broke.

You are also a liar. Your title clearly says “ChatGPT can lie o”. Is that your attempt at click-baiting?

As per your claim that the app didn’t last 30 minutes on your phone, so you are safe, its like saying since you didnt spend more than 2 minutes skin-to-skin with a prostitute, you are safe from potential infections or data harvesting . A real programmer knows that all you need is a click. But you dont know eh?

You built a substack account with 1500 subscribers via chatGPT?. Interesting. Whats your substack name. Lets check something. A pointer though, someone with 1500 subscribers on any channel doesn’t celebrate one new subscriber like its his deflower moment.

Your final claim that a chrome extension is better than a 100bn USD chatGPT valuation that consumes high end GPUs only shows how shallow your understanding of machine learning and AI is. ChatGPT was cut off at 2021 deliberately as a feature, not a bug. But you wont know.

I am not calling you dumb but i would let other readers decide what you should be called

Edit: i have just scanned your posts and you are one of those noise makers on NL that post dumb tonto dikeh topics in a bid to sound funny.

You are dumb.

You know I would have engaged further but this bolded part of your response lets me know the kind of person I'm dealing with. Just some advice, when you read, don't just read but UNDERSTAND. I never wrote that chrome extension was better that chatgpt. If you had gone to learn about the extensions I mentioned, you wouldn't made made this post. The extension only adds prompts to your normal chatGPT. Assuming you want to make humor post for marketing, get keywords, write analytical posts and so, the extension simplifies the process further than plain ChatGPT would. It's an extension into your naormal chatGPT.

My last post to you. If you like, keep dancing naked around here.

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by truthCoder: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
pipnator00:

You know I would have engaged further but this bolded part of your response lets me know the kind of person I'm dealing with. Just some advice, when you read, don't just read but UNDERSTAND. I never wrote that chrome extension was better that chatgpt. If you had gone to learn about the extensions I mentioned, you wouldn't made made this post. The extension only adds prompts to your normal chatGPT. Assuming you want to make humor post for marketing, get keywords, write analytical posts and so, the extension simplifies the process further than plain ChatGPT would. It's an extension into your naormal chatGPT.

My last post to you. If you like, keep dancing naked around here.

When someone keeps trying to show off on little things, (like subscribers), it is evident he is trying to compensate for the smaller thing in his life. You are really insecure. You really think you are successful with your alleged 1k subscribers. You had to flaunt it even though it was not the subject of discussion. Let me guess, you have a big wrist watch and your car tires (if you have one) are oversized. What exactly is small ? PIPNATOR, DO YOU HAVE A SMALL 'PIP'?? LOL.

As I said previously, you are a liar and you were called out by people smarter than you. You wanted to pass the fake app you downloaded as chatGPT and also wanted to pass out a fake post as if it was done by chatGPT. You are a fake, just like the idumota 'big clock' that adorns your wrist.

Clickbaiter Nwa blogger

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by PlaysNigeria: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Then you must be an ingrate fellow for defacing something that has been so useful to you. Typical Nigerian youth. You never made a post to credit the programmers who made efforts to build something so relevant.
But you are here first to publish fake news all in the name of humor. Attention seeking bigot.
pipnator00:

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
U for tear am one hot slap na

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Discuss All Things Fintech In Nigeria / How To Create Sms Sending Apps / How To Modify Simple Machine Forum (SMF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.