Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Yabatech Student? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Yabatech Student? (9270 Views)

Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos / Photos: See What A Yabatech Student Made As His Final Year Project / ASUP Strike--yabatech Student Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yabatech Student? by bumstuff(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2007
hi guys,can someone help me out on this.I've been trying to register online since but I've not been able to , it always telling me error on page.I've tried using mts1 connection on my laptop also s different cafes.don't know what else to do.can someone tell me where I can get registered with ease.thanks alot

Re: A Yabatech Student? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2007
i have been trying to fill the yabatechform for like an hour now, but itnot going through, i will like to know whether either recipt number or confirmation number is the pin, i have tried both but it not going through
Re: A Yabatech Student? by bumstuff(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
the pin is the confirmation number
Re: A Yabatech Student? by ishmael(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2007
Flee away from polytechnic and HND in Nigeria, i have told you.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by chinexB(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2007
I finished filling my form but i could not print it at that moment,so i was going to print it the next day but i could not.
please i need dirctions on how to reprint my slip.thanks
Re: A Yabatech Student? by bolafancy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2007
Mr Isimaila, which one is your own, that you are not so lucky doesnt mean others would also be, going to polytechnic is not a wasting of time. If you are destined to reach somewhere in this life, you will surely reach there with no obstacle. Please seal your mouth lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by ishmael(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
bolafancy:

Mr Isimaila, which one is your own, that you are not so lucky doesnt mean others would also be, going to polytechnic is not a wasting of time. If you are destined to reach somewhere in this life, you will surely reach there with no obstacle. Please seal your mouth lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed.

your yoruba acsent is really cheating on you. My name is ishmael please, not isimaila.

For your information I'm among the lucky ones that attended polytechnic, atleast things were not as bad as they are today. We were given the opportunity and allowed to compete with our university cunterparts, unlike what is happening today, whereby HND holders would be barred and banned from submitting their CVs not to talk of writing the aptitude test. The society today sees polytechnic certificate to be like Technical school certificate and not a Degree. Save yourself the insult and wahala and go to a university where u will be given a Bsc, BA or BTech and not HND. HND is a stressful qualification.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by lifegal(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2007
This Information was published by THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2007. PAGE 70.

All candidates who applied for admissions to Yaba College of Technology for the 2007/2008 session(including the 2007/2008 MPCE candidates) are hereby invited to visit the college website(www.yabatech.edu.ng) and obtain detailed information on the procedures for the admissions screening excercise.The dates for the screening are scheduled as follows:

MONDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2007
1. School of Management & Business studies(Higher National Diploma Full Time and Part Time)
2. School of Art, Design & Priniting
3. School of Technology

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2007
1. School of Management & Business Studies(National Diploma Full Time)
2 School of Science
3. School of Environmental Studies

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10,2007
1. School of Management & Business Studies (National Diploma Part Time)
2. School of Engineering

TIME: 9.00 a.m.Prompt

VENUE: candidates are to report to the designated places in the respective Schools.

candidtaes are advised to adhere strictly to the information on the website.

YABATECH past ND student returning for the HND Course are exempted to write the screening Exams.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by chinexB(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2007
nairalanders,my friend filled his yabatech post pce form and when he printed it his waec result didn't show.He retrieved the form so that he could refill that part,his form showed up but the waec part was not there,he tried continuin but the site but it was not respondin.what do we do.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by Yusufadeto(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
have u guys had whether the test is goind to oral or written
Re: A Yabatech Student? by Yusufadeto(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2007
when is the result of the interview coming out?
Re: A Yabatech Student? by jimmyxxl(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2007
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] pls I we like to knw if anybody have info on yabatech postjamb exam and where to buy the card
Re: A Yabatech Student? by didisky(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2007
The post jamb was done on the 8th,9th and 10th of October,so forget about it and start preparing for another jamb
Re: A Yabatech Student? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
when is the post pce reselt coming out?
Re: A Yabatech Student? by didisky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2007
Any news yet ?
Re: A Yabatech Student? by james7bond(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
I heard yabatech p.t admission list 2007/2008 is out, is it true?
Re: A Yabatech Student? by rwilliams1: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2008
It is increasingly heartbreaking as UNILAG diploma is not meant to assist the non-matriculated student but to obtain their funds and send almost 70% of them off.

In their admission letter, the minimum requirement for the admission is 2.50 CGPA but we have seen several cases where the cut off in CGPA are 3.00, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 and sometimes 4.10. Though, reasonable statements are made to back up these occurrences i.e. high number of students in each department. But who admitted them?
Do they not have specification for the number to be admitted to diploma and to 200 level?
These students paid three hundred and ten thousand naira (N310000+ N12500 diploma form) and at the end of the studies they do not have any certificate of completion irrespective of their grades. It is also impossible to obtain transcripts of their studies easily.

As Dr. (Mrs.) Dora Akunyili and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (World Bank) are recognized like queens by their outstanding qualities and principles I do not think the best way to be like them is to be heartless or extremely strict like the new[b] DVC of UNILAG (Professor Mrs. Mabel Ogunlesi). [/b] To the extent that she did not allow diploma student that have paid N150000 (specified half payment), N200000 to write 1st semester paper because they have not made full payment, which was announced like 2 weeks before examination. I heard that she is a devoted Christian and if it is holiness I know for sure that no human being can be holier than the Holy Ghost. And that is not how to make good name or set good standard.

Situational approach is the best decision an intelligent leader ever existed take and should take at all time.
With over N300000, what is the reward after completion?
Is there certificate after completion?
Is there certainty of being admitted with the minimum requirement of 2.50 CGPA?
In fact, I heard a case of student not admitted to his desirable field after having 3.20 CGPA.

Please, let be considerate and empathetic. Even Jesus Christ is as merciful as God. The Pharisees and Sadducees of time of Jesus Christ killed, destroyed and castigated in the name of Jehovah thinking they were doing the right thing but Christ gave mercy and freedom.
I want the authority, public, intellectuals, people of God and human right activist intervene to this occurrence because an injustice to one is an injustice to all. We are in a democratic world, God has made us free and everyone must be free

Thanks.
Please, everyone here should try post it to anywhere people that will help will intervene.
Re: A Yabatech Student? by Xopoh: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Naija Cowry, a fintech Company is looking for student ambassadors in Yaba college of technology (YABATECH) .

The Role:
As a student ambassador, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Introducing and signing up new target users in your campus
2. Organize program sessions and represent the company on related events on campus
3. Liaise with students and student groups who can help facilitate an end to end outreach.
4. Receive feedback from target users and send them to the back office.
5. Receive and work in accordance on other instructions outside your scope of work sent from the back office.
The requirement for this job:
1. You are well-connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
2. You have a good reputation on campus
3. You have a charismatic and outgoing personality.
4. You have a comprehensive understanding of your university, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot spots on & around campus
5. You are responsible and self-motivated, with good time management skill.
6. You have a creative mind with an entrepreneurial spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. You are available to flexible work part-time, including evenings and weekends
What you stand to gain:
1. A paid position(monthly stipend)
2. A chance to develop employability skills
3. Leadership opportunities
4. An opportunity to build your public relation and customer service skills.
5. A fun time all the way.
6. A letter of recommendation will be made available upon request.

Method of Application:
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO TYPE A SHORT TEXT IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
1. Your full name
2. Your school
3. Your level
4. Your course
5. Your related experience. If none, state what your capabilities are.
6. Why do you want to be a student ambassador for a Naija Cowry.

Kindly forward your answers via WhatsApp to https:///D5DJ9lk82vMIzyVsbjIhqy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Waec Update / Checkout Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.