Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri (489 Views)

Alibaba Relies On Its Aggressive Singles Day Pricing Strategy To Boost Sale / Describe The Five Specifications And Recommendations For Power Budget Of The Opt / Engaging Citizens In The Fight Against Insurgency, And Other Violent Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Prinota: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
See Reno Omokri just spoke my mind even if I have to Vote Peter Obi I will not because I initially thought the bad thing there will be that if he wins he will face opposition from other parties who will win majority of the Senate and Assembly seat but the fact is the Obidient Supporters are just too Desperate for power some of the Obidient people said they have suffered na only Dem suffer from this APC Government. I will never support the Obi or so called Obidient Movement they are more Violence then even the APC Government that Governs with Thugs.

I am not an APC fan but what happened to this APC man in this Video I will call high Injustice is it by force to vote your Candidate.

The Law Said You Vote Your Right.

May God Almighty Never bring this Obidient people to Power.

https://thenationonlineng.net/obidients-curse-to-obi-omokri/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reality dawning on them!

It was expected!

They will get over it and start mobilizing for 2031

I told them to sell their votes and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi, they insulted my highly esteemed self.

Now that Peter has lost, No Nkwobi, No victory They lost on all sides.

How can someone who claims to be human, believe a minion like Peter will defeat The Great Asiwaju! Are you kidding me!

These are the same lots that annually say Arsenal will win the UEFA Champions League, and it’s over 2 decades without a UCL trophy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by BigSarah(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol so this what APC does, put anti opposition articles in dead sections and a bias mode
pushes it to fp..

Inec declare atiku now
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by SlurUsername1: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by olgaa14: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reno is a big joke

1 Like

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by AwokenVawulence: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=121271100]Reality dawning on them!

It was expected!

I told them to sell their votes and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi, they insulted my highly esteemed self.

How can someone who claims to be human, believe a minion like Peter will defeat The Great Asiwaju! Are you kidding me!

These are the same lots that annually say Arsenal will win the UEFA Champions League, and it’s over 2 decades without a UCL trophy [/quot
e]

Bro for your age u are really dumb sad
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by fortunateme: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Clown 🤡🤡 still instigating violence against the obidients. Don't worry, atifku is going back to Dubai and your exile will continue to you drop.
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=AwokenVawulence post=121271364][/quote]

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by AwokenVawulence: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Thanks!

Glad your aware grin
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Jogs1900: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Reality dawning on them!

It was expected!

These are the same lots that annually say Arsenal will win the UEFA Champions League, and it’s over 2 decades without a UCL trophy
Chief,You've spoken well but you shouldn't have taunt Arsenal fans na.
Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief,You've spoken well but you shouldn't have taunt Arsenal fans na.

My sincere apologies

1 Like

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by Jogs1900: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

My sincere apologies
Mercci...I'm enjoying your comments anyways.

1 Like

Re: ‘obidients’ Violent And Aggressive For Power – Omokri by ruggedtimi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shut up omokri...one of the foolish people we have in this country. LP is winning clearly in pH and wike suddenly hijacks inec. So this na the kind leader we want vote in...tinubu supporting thuggery since 1960

(1) (Reply)

Get A Working Bluesky Invite Code, See Guide / Improving My Confidence As Well As My Personality / What Happend To Trains In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.