Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,796 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State (39088 Views)

Kadunna PDP Coalition Endorses Labour Party’s / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by coldFLARES1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
When dem nor gree feed them.
Wetin dem dey collate upon collate?
Something that they spent 1 TRILLION NAIRA to facilitate for electronic transmission. Now they are using pen and TIPEX to erase and re-write already collated results.

Unnecessarily tedious and archaic process.

Ijjjjjiots. cheesy
. grin grin. I had to laugh because I no fit cry!

We keep sinking low. And Yakubu really make mouth o. Now man has bungled a simple assignment and putting a big question mark on the integrity of the elections.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Kobicove(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
If he merely went to urinate and was later found dead how did they arrive at the conclusion that he slumped and died?!
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by FEMoxylian: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
One by one
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
coldFLARES1:
. grin grin. I had to laugh because I no fit cry!

We keep sinking low. And Yakubu really make mouth o. Now man has bungled a simple assignment and putting a big question mark on the integrity of the elections.

Very frustrating!
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by General029(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sad ! 😥
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Numerouno94(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lacash:
He couldn’t stand the results he’s seeing after all the sleepless 9t and the mirage promises….He could hv waited to witness the Renewed Hope, buh it’s so sad…./Rip young man🙏

Channel this energy in fighting for ur votes because it is abt to b rigged and leave the dead man alone.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Goldbw122(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
It is well even in the middle of the well
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by nairayouthcom(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Position way youth suppose occupy
If we look at it very well
Na one old man go Dey the position
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Lacash: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

Channel this energy in fighting for ur votes because it is abt to b rigged and leave the dead man alone.
We’ve won already sir, we are Battified💯💯🤓
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by sonofElElyon: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Numerouno94(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lacash:
We’ve won already sir, we are Battified💯💯🤓

Congrat boss
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Lacash: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

Congrat boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Chetas81(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Benue with too much 4uck

1 Like

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Slynation(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
He went outside to ease himself and was found dead, they have strangled him to death...!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Rip...most likely bp...lets all try to always go for check up for those of us who are 40 and above.may God almoghty give the family the fortuitude to bear d irreparable loss..
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by akway22: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hope he was not strangled?
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Slump and die controls our population number. So far Nigerians do not care for their health, they will make way for the next generation.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Chiffy: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Agonglo17: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Legal001: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very bad
Rip to him
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Roboto11: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kingray10:
Too sad he couldn't witnessed OBI victory

Like millions of others.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by madjune(m): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2023
If Obi loses, Nigeria's name should be officially changed to "RIGeria"

I don't pray he loses, though.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by bewla(m): 4:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
sad

The man got caught up with PDP yellow fever tongue
losing fever you mean

RIP sir
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by NezzyMike: 5:45am On Feb 27, 2023
oka4ugoo:
May his soul find rest in His maker.

I've given up hope for Peter Obi emergence. I shall patiently wait and see the magic their rigged in President will perform.

The good thing is we are all in this shit together, the suffering go still reach all of us.

The only good thing now is that I will be able to use old #8500 wey still dey my hand because that's the first thing the rigged in President will do.

I'm telling you bro, it has been rigged to his favour but we moooooveeeee!

1 Like

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Pickmycall: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu might slump if he is not declared the winner because baba spent a lot in buying the party delegates and paying thugs to intimidate voters and destroyed voting materials at polling units he did not win in Lagos state.
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by greenmouse(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
so sad

Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by Caseless: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2023
He was stressed!
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by codingbox2: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2023
ibtommy:

Abeg, commot for here!!!
I'm so sorry cry
Re: PDP Coalition Agent Slumps And Dies In Benue State by ibtommy(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
codingbox2:
I'm so sorry cry
Apology accepted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Gbebokedi Ajiroba Emerges King In Ondo State (Ex-Militant) / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.