Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story (781 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / FEIRE - A Romance Story / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
IN LOVE WITH TWO BROTHERS
(Love Triangle)
GENRE: ROMANCE
AUTHOR: VICKIE DORA

Blurb

Falling in love at first sight isn't a big deal and loving a single person isn't bad at all. But the act of getting caught up in the love for two guys is just and unimaginable facts.

Just imagine a war between love and lust erupting in your fragile mind and you not wanting to fall victim for the latter, causing you to get stuck, weird right?

Well, this mystery actually happened to a certain girl, whom we would go down her history. Her name is Ariel.

Ariel, a dark haired young teenage girl, born to an African mother and American father; makes her an African-American, who got entangled in family issues causing her to become a cast out.

Her mother was disowned for the act of getting pregnant illegally for a white man after being engaged to someone else, which is against her African traditions.
This made poverty to become her stinking companion, as she couldn’t get any aids from her family members, who disowned her for being an half cast.

Infuriated, she took up the mission to search for her unknown father in the western country, but got intertwined with the love for two brothers, whose aims are to make her theirs.

Will Ariel ever make it out of this entangled love triangle, and reveal her true love to one of the brothers? Will her mission ever be completed?

This story is rate +18
Solely written by: Vickie Dora 🌻
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Chapter 1
(Half Breed)

Staring at the long queue ahead of her, Ariel picked up her plastic bucket and went directly to the tap. She was about putting it beneath the tap, when someone hits it, making it fall to the ground.

“What was that for?” she whined, glaring daggers at Kabria, the girl who kicked her bucket.
“You are an idiot Ariel” Kabria smirked

“Can’t you see the queue; many of us have been standing here waiting for our turns to fetch this water. But you came out of nowhere, to fetch. Get back in line half breed.” She mocked, making everyone to laugh. Ariel sighed sadly

“The girl that fetched earlier told me to fetch immediately after her, we had an agreement” she pouted

“What fucking agreement, this is a public borehole and I’m in charge here, so you do as I say” Kabria barks.

Having a sad look on, Ariel pleaded

“Please Kabria, I really need to fetch now, my mum is sick and I need water to prepare her herbs” She stated
“If you really wanna get water for that f**king mother of yours, then you will need to get back in the line or you get none, read my lips” she smirked.

Ariel had no choice but to pick up her already dirty bucket, she dusted it with her bare hands and stared at the queue, filled with people waiting anxiously for their turns to fetch water.

“I should have stayed in the line, now it’s more longer that earlier” she thought ruefully

Believing that Kabria will never go back on her words, she strides to the extreme of the line, cursing Kabria inwardly for making her go through the queue problem.

Kabria on the other hand, is the daughter of a well known notorious street lord, whom the government placed in charge of the public boreholes. She is just like her father and takes his place when he is unavailable.

No one will ever wanna step on their toes, except they wanna sign a death wish. Ariel sometimes wonders why the government gave him the freewill to monitor the public boreholes, why didn’t they allow someone reasonable take good care of it.

Perhaps because he is feared by many, she concluded. And Kabria being the apple of her father’s eyes is even worse than he is.

Kabria taps a girl standing close to her and whispered into her ears. They both laughed and the girl casted disgusting glares at Ariel, who gulps down nothing. Kabria left afterward and the girl took her lead.
On getting home, Ariel dropped her bucket of water and sighed tiredly. She remembered what transpired between her and Kabria earlier, and frowned.

She would have arrived home earlier if Kabria hadn’t prevented her. She touched her temple and glanced at the compound, it looks neat; perhaps mum swept it, she thought.

“Damn, why will mum risk her strength to sweep in her condition, she suppose to rest and let me do it” She mumbled

She was about turning the knob of the door open, when she heard voices. She recognizes that of her mum immediately, but the other doesn’t sound familiar.

She tried eavesdropping on their conversation but couldn’t fathom what they were talking about.

“I will take my leave now” the voice muttered as she tried to hide, but it was too late, the door opened revealing a pretty, curvy shape woman, about forty years of age, with her mother behind.

“Ariel!! You are back, thank goodness you came in time” her mum stated
“Ye….ssss, just arrive, good day ma’am” she greeted the woman in front of her, who was marveled at her beauty

“Good day damsel, how are you?” she smiled, and tried touching her hair, but she shifted backward

“I’m fine ma” she smiled wearily, the woman chuckled

“I mean no harm dear; l just wanna feel your lovely hair. You have one beautiful daughter here, Gina, she is such a damsel” The woman said, referring to Ariel’s mum, who smiled, and nodded positively.

Ariel gave her mum a questioning look but decided to save it for later. They saw the woman off and went back into the house with her mum grinning from ears to ears

“Mum?” Ariel called, her mum faced her

“Yes baby” she smiled

“Mum…I thought you were sick..i mean..you just got well suddenly and you are smiling like you won a lottery, what is it mum, and who was that woman?”

“Oh you mean Miss Peggy” Gina grinned

“Miss

“Yes..she is not married, but she has a daughter just your age, and guess what”

“What” Ariel asked surprised at her mum sudden change of behavior, she is acting like a sixteen year old who is being asked out on a date. For damn sake, she couldn’t get on her feet this morning, she thought

“My prayers have been answered” Gina shouted in glee

“Mum, I’m confused here, please can you go straight to the point” Ariel whined, and took a sitting position on their already worn out bed

“Ok ok fine” Gina clears her throat and sits next to her

“Remember the woman I told you about, the day I went to the grocery shop” she muttered
“Yes Is she the one?” Ariel asked

“Yes she is, and we have been getting along ever since then”

“I came in contact with her again at my work place…..”

“The tea shop?”
“Yes baby. We became friends, shared contact and that was when we started chatting whenever we get to see each other”

“But you never told me you had a friend..strange” Ariel pouted, her mum chuckled

“Well she is my friend now. She told me about her daughter and she is also a model” Gina grinned, Ariel gave her a puzzled look

“So?”

“Haven’t you always longed to be a model, darling?”
Ariel scoffs

“That was then mum, I have another dream now…I can’t fulfill such dreams in poverty” she frowned

“Hey brighten up, let me finish my talk before deciding on taking up an expression. She is not just into modeling, but she also trains pretty young girls like you into becoming one. And guess what, she do take them to the white man country for their first photo shoot”

“So…are you…tryna say that I should go with her to the states?”

“Yes..to the states…” Gina grinned

“And I should become a model?”

Her mum nodded

“What Mum..i wasn’t expecting this..why? I can’t leave you here and go to another man’s country with a stranger…how is that possible?” Ariel yelled

“It’s not another man’s country, it’s also your country” Gina resorted

“Fine..I know that..but I can’t leave you here..who will take care of you and whereas, fine I love modeling, but that was then. There was no money to sponsor me when I had the chance, now I’m choosing music..I don’t want it mum” she spurted out, going to the other side of the room

“Ariel!!!!!” Gina yelled, with a shaky but loud voice. Ariel turned swiftly to face her with a gasp

Tbc...
Love y'all 💞
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
CHAPTER 2
(The Offer)

“I’m not doing this because I want you to become a model, fine, it’s part of it..but I want the best for you. You can get the chance to see your father over there in America.
Your father is f**king rich, but here we are dying of hunger, I don’t want you to live the life I lived. Just take good look at me. I am sick but couldn’t get the best treatment for myself…no money to go to the hospital, only this f**king herbs are what I’m using. I might die any moment from now” she cried out

“Mum no one is dying..stop saying that” Ariel snapped

“Then do what I want Ariel…save your ass from this suffering. Go with Miss Peggy to the states and find a suitable job for yourself. Find your father also. I can’t be with you here forever…..”

“But mum, I thought we talked about…..”

“Fine….if you don’t wanna go…it’s just fine…fine” Gina threw her hands into the air, and went to stand beside the window, staring out as tears rolled down her eyes.

Ariel stared at her mum as she sobs, she felt bad for raising her voice at her, which has not happened in a long time.

Her mum got a point, she wanted them to be free from this sticking poverty life, but going to the states is out of it. What if she get rejected there also, how is she gonna cope, she thought

“Hmmm” she sighed, staring at her mum, who backs her, still sobbing

“Mum will surely get over this” she thought

The Next Day**
“Grrrrggg” Ariel’s wooden alarm clock rang making her jerk up from her sleep. She hissed loudly throwing the clock across the room as she struggles to get up from her old shabby bed, which made a crackling sound as she did so.

Yawning loudly, she checked the time on the wall clock and gasps

“Jeez…it’s 8 o’clock, I’m late for work, Mrs. Thompson is gonna kill me”

“That stupid alarm clock didn’t ring at the exact time I set it to, I have to get a new one” she thought as her mind flashed back to the dream she was having earlier. She dreamt of being punished severely at her workplace

“I pray that dream doesn’t come through” she mumbled and hurriedly freshened up. She was about preparing breakfast when she noticed a letter on the kitchen cabinet, it states:

“I made pasta with sauce for breakfast and yours is on the table.
I’m off to work, make sure you take good care of yourself
And don’t engage in danger
Xoxo
Your mum”

She sighed and dropped the letter, glancing at the food on the table

“But why will mum go to work, she is not yet strong and she….oh” she paused, remembering the fact that her mum’s two weeks leave is over.

She felt irritated staring at the food in front of her, but had no choice but to eat it. Pasta and sauce has been their breakfast for a long time now.

“Only the rich gets to eat what they want” she thought and devours it in a twinkle of an eye
“What time is it, Ariel” Mrs. Thompson, her boss barked angrily as she glared at Ariel who was shaking in panic.

Mrs. Thompson is a well known woman who owns a big shop where flowers are sold. She distributes them to costumers and Ariel is one of her workers. She always pretends to be nice to the world, but a demon to her workers.

“It’s …it’s 8:30 am, ma’am” Ariel shuddered

“8:30…a….m..? When is resumption time” She snarled

“8: 00 am”

“Can you see that you are 30mins late, lots of punishments are waiting for you” she snapped, turning to leave

“I’m sorry ma’am, I overslept” Ariel pleaded

“Oh!!! Really? Well, just have it at the back of your mind that you are not getting any payment today, except you agree to work double time…now pick up these flowers and deliver it to Mr. Hudson, idiot” she spat and walk away, even before Ariel could utter a word.

“Hmphh” She sighed sadly

“What sort of life is this…now I would have to work twice the time I do work before getting paid, f**k that dream I had” She cursed, climbed her old, worn out bicycle, ready for her first delivery for the day.

Finding Mr. Hudson’s house was a bit stressful but she managed to pull through and deliver the items.

Riding back to the shop, she sighted a group of people, mostly teenagers, watching the video of a young white boy, who was singing beautifully, from a billboard along the side of the road, which is just few meter from her workplace.

She is a fan of many artist and wish to sing like them, but this boy’s singing, captivated her heart. He seems to be new in the music industry, or perhaps she hasn’t watched any of his videos before. But the way he handles the Microphone is intruding, not to talk of his mesmerizing beauty.

Kabria and her friend, stood among the crowd. One look at her shows that she is already in love with the new musician.

Her eyes glints and she blushes each time he smiles while singing. She feels like the smile is meant for her, as different weird imaginations filled her mind about getting to meet him and kissing his juicy lips.

Every other girl there has the same thought, except for Ariel, who is only in love with the way he sings.

Although she feels a tingle each time she stares at his face, and also wished to meet him in physical, singing with him on stage. But he is white, fine, she is also partly white, and who will wanna fall in love with a half-breed?

“Can I even get to meet a rich dude like him, being a poor girl? No I can’t, fate doesn’t always work in favour of the poor” she thought

She was about taking another glance at the projector when a voice screamed her name; it was her boss.

“Ariel!!!! Get your God damn ass over here” she screamed

“Oh my gosh” Ariel gasped; she has totally forgotten that she was going back to the shop, and her boss has been staring at her all along, being that the shop is just close to where the billboard is. She hurriedly rode down there and parked the bike.

“I’m really sorry Mrs. Thom…”

“Sorry for yourself, just know that you are doomed, you will work triple times for being late again”
Arriving home, she met the door unlocked

“Is mum home?” she thought
“Maybe she arrived early from work” she shrugged and went in

Her mum stood beside the window, still in her work cloth
“Mum?? You are back” she said, as Gina face her

“How was work baby…you didn’t close early today?” she asked, looking sad

“Yes…Mrs. Thompson made me work triple times today, and gave me a half payment” Ariel muttered sadly, taking off her shoes

“But why…I asked you not to get into any trouble with her” Gina snapped
“I didn’t, she was just being harsh on me. It’s because I arrived work late”

“But you shouldn’t have gone late, what happened to the alarm clock”

“It’s worn out…I’m sorry” she mumbled, Gina sighed and toughed her temples, facing the window again, as silence took in, before Ariel spoke up

“And you? What happened, you came back early…but you look sad” she bit her lips

Picking up an handkerchief from the bed, Gina made a muffling sound and blows her nose into it
“Mum?? What’s wrong, you are crying” Ariel said, going close to her as she holds her hand

“I …i…lost my job” she cried, sobbing loudly

“W…what!!! I mean, how
Tbc...
Love y'all 💞
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
CHAPTER 3
(Mission 1)

“Someone already occupied my position, my boss employed someone else”
“But why, you were sick, you didn’t skip work intentionally and whereas, you took a leave…”

“But stayed beyond the expected time, I was supposed to resume last week”
“You weren’t strong enough, your boss knew that” Ariel flared in anger

“That’s life for you, baby”

“Hmm…so what are we gonna do now, our combined salary for a month is barely enough for our feeding” Ariel pouted, cleaning the tears off her mum’s eyes

“I will try to get a new job, perhaps work as a cleaner in the library” she coughs, cleaning her stains of tears on her cheek

“Getting a job is rare this days; especially at the library” Ariel cooed, her mum shrugged
“Well, one just has to try” Gina breathed out

“Mum??”

“What is it?”

“About what Miss Peggy offered?”

Ariel said, arranging the bed cover

“So? What about it?”

“I thought about it…and I guess it’s a good idea. I have made up my mind; I will go with her to the states and take up my dream work. I also wish to see my dad; we might get to meet each other”

Gina smiled out tears as she watched her daughter speak, she ran and hugs her, kissing her hair

“Thank you so much, muahh, muaahh” she kissed her cheek multiple times

“Uhnn, stop that mum, I’m no longer a kid” Ariel laughed as her mum chuckled.

“You are still my baby, no matter what” She tickled Ariel

“Haahaaa, mum stop it, ahh…stop!!!”

They both giggled, laughing heartedly as they tickle each other

The Shaw’s Mansion**
Mr. Shaw, his wife and their son, Aiden, sat at the dinning as they eat their morning meal.
“Aiden…where is your brother, why isn’t he here for breakfast” Mr. Shaw asked, as Aiden frown

“I don’t know” he mumbled

“What do you mean by you don’t know” His mum asked

“We no longer stay in the same room; I mean Axel is behaving strangely these days. He snubs me and spends most of the time in his room. He is going crazy because of one freaky breakup” Aiden spat

“What break up” Mr. Shaw asked with furrowed brows. Having this questioning look, as Aiden glance at his mum

“Flora Broke up with him” Mrs. Shaw muttered, as she sips from her cup of tea

“But it’s not the end of the world; there are many other girls out there. Why should he kill himself with depression over one lady?” Mr. Shaw spat

“You won’t understand dad, Axel really loves Flora; he is crazy about her”

“He should get over her then, if she loves him back, she wouldn’t have left him. Go call him; I need him down here, right now”

“I’m here” A voice said behind them, it was Axel

He wore a sad expression, backing a black backpack, cringed to his back, and a travelling box in his hand.

“Axel..What’s wrong, what’s all this, don’t tell me you are leaving” Mrs. Shaw muttered, going towards the stairs where he stood

“Son, what is going on” Mr. Shaw yelled

“I’m leaving..I need to leave here..I need clear my mind” Axel said

“Whereas I’m not a kid, I can take care of myself…I need to forget about all this”

“But that doesn’t mean that you should leave, fine, I know how hurt you are because of her, but…come on Aiden, speak to your twin brother” Mrs. Shaw said, worriedly. Aiden simply shrugged

“That’s his decision, what do you want me to say…but Axel, you need to rethink this, what will your fans say when if you do not show up at the show coming up tomorrow, what do you want your manager to tell them”

“My manager will take care of everything..don’t worry about my fans”

“Axel!!!!!”His dad called, furiously

“Dad” he mumbled in reply

“If you step out of this compound, then say goodbye to this family” he spat

“Honey?? Dad!!” Mrs. Shaw and Aiden called at the same time, with a surprise look

“Dad you can’t do that, Axel please think of me as your brother, I need you here, everyone needs you, you can’t just leave” Aiden muttered, going to take off the box from Axel, but he held it firmly
Axel walked directly to his dad and faced him

“Dad, I know you want the best for me, but I also want you to know that I am suffering from heart break and depression. You can’t just be ruling my life the way you want it, fine, we both have been obeying and respecting your words right from time, but you can’t be telling me what to do forever.

I’m a grown up, I and Aiden, we should know how to live our lives in peace without your interference..I don’t like this dad, stop controlling me in your own way, this is my life not yours…learn to respect our decision too” He yelled angrily, his dad landed a heavy slap across his face, making him to shriek

“Listen to me boy, I am your father and you will do as I say, I rest my case” He snapped, and walked out of the dinning with his wife trailing behind him, pleading with him to reconsider his words

“Honey please, he is just a kid….try to get his point…honey…honey..please wait up…”

Aiden stared at his brother and sighed, he picked up his car key from the table

“What’s your destination” He asked

“Paris” Axel mumbled softly

“Paris? Cool city, pray you get back to your normal self before coming back, I missed the real you, Axel.

You have changed so much within a short period of time. Just forget about Flora and moved on…I support your decision; taking a break somewhere far, will relieve you of all the pain” Aiden cooed

They hugged each other, as Axel muttered a thank you. Aiden patted his hair, and broke the hug
“Come on, let me drop you at the airport, you won’t wanna miss your flight

Mr. Jenkin’s Office

“Dad!!!!! Dad!!!!” Sophia yelled, barging into her Dad’s office disrupting the board meeting he was having with some directors
“Who is this girl…” The board chairman asked, irritated at her lack of manners

“Sophia, oh my God…I’m really sorry for the interruption, just give me few minutes to speak with her, she is my daughter” Sophia’s dad pleaded

“You have five minutes Mr. Jenkins or this meeting will be cancelled, and you know what that means” the board chairman muttered, as Mr. Jenkins hurriedly drags Sophia out of the office

“What is it, why didn’t you wait for me to be through with the meeting first before coming in” He asked heartedly

“Dad….it’s him, he is not picking my calls; I’m damn frustrated” Sophia cried out

“Who are you talking about?”

“Axel, dad….he isn’t paying any attention to me. I love him so much dad”

“Then go tell him about your feelings, I had his girlfriend broke up with him, and he is really depressed right now. Fine, that’s all you have always wished for; now it has happened…go do the right thing” He spat

“I am trying to reach him but he is not picking my calls, he is totally ignoring me”

“Then what do you want me to do”

“You are his dad’s friend right? You can use your influence to tell his Dad about me, he might not want to disobey his father, he will have no choice but to date me” she explained, cleaning the tears off her eyes

“Hmm...Baby, I know how you feel now, but Axel is still in pain and he needs time to recover…” Mr. Jenkins explained, but Sophia doesn’t seem to agree with him

“Dad, if you don’t do this for me, then I will kill myself, remember that I’m your only daughter” She threatened

On hearing such threat, her dad succumbs to her wish

“Hmm…ok fine baby…I will see what I can do okay…please don’t try to hurt yourself…I need to go back in there for the meeting to continue, I will see you later okay…muahhh” he pecked her cheek and squandered off

With shoulders high up, Sophia walked out of her dad’s company with smiles plastered across her face; believing that she has completed her first plan

“Hmm, mission one completed, Axel will be mine, no matter what” she smirked
Tbc...
Love y'all 💞
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
CHAPTER 4
(The Escape Plan)

Three Days Later**
Getting to the airport wasn’t a big deal; Miss Peggy made sure Ariel’s papers were complete and everything was set for the journey. Gina also tagged along to see her daughter off, she was not alone; other girls were also there.

Perhaps Miss Peggy also offered them such opportunity, as they seem delighted leaving for the white man’s country. Ariel only watched the girls brag about how they will explore the whole country when they arrive there, they were all black unlike her being a half-breed, and they are about ten in number.

Her mind was occupied with the fact that her mum will be left alone in the world of the black, and how is she gonna cope without her, she thought. Gina seems to read the thought of her daughter, as she tapped her and smiled

“I know you will miss me, same as I will miss you. But we need to do this, breaking apart seem weird and hard for us, being that we grew up to know each other, not just as mother and daughter but also as friends.

I know that this is one of the hardest decisions you have ever taken in your life, but just try to be strong and cheer up, don’t let the other girls think you are feeling bad about the journey, and also try to mingle with them.

Make friends Ariel, it will help you lift the burden in your heart” her mum assured, caressing her cheek.

Ariel gulped down nothing, as her eyes came in contact with Juan, Miss Peggy’s daughter.

She looks just like her mother, pretty and smart, but something seems off, she is not the chatty type like her mother, she is always attached to her phone, but always stole glances at Ariel when she gets the chance.

Ariel noticed this weird attraction but shrugged it off; but about the conversation she had with her mum, Juan definitely heard it all.

Mother and daughter kissed each other goodbye in tears as they parted their ways. On getting to the States, Miss Peggy checked them all into a hotel, as they couldn’t get to her house that night.

Two girls were assigned a room each, as Ariel was paired with Juan. They both freshened up and retire to bed.

They didn’t utter a word to each other, and Ariel being the type who hardly makes friends finds it hard starting a conversation with her. Juan kept stealing secret glances at her, as they set the bed to sleep. Ariel was baffled at as how she kept on staring, she was about shrugging it off when Juan spoke up, but her word cut her off balance.

“You look beautiful” She smiled, Ariel gazed at her

“Uhmm, thanks” She replied, not knowing what else to say. Right from her childhood, her mum has been her only close friend; everyone in the slum where she leaves treated her like an outcast.

They never wanted to mingle themselves with her despite being a pretty teenager, but Juan here is acting opposite, and she finds it weird having a friend for the first time

“You look innocent, unlike the others” she frowned

“You don’t deserve to be here” she said

“W…what? What do you mean” Ariel asked, with furrowed brows

“Hmmm….don’t tell me you don’t know what you are here for” she asked

“Well….your mum promised to train me in the modeling world…I mean…ermm I always wish to be a model, just that things changed, but I have no choice than to pick it up back”

“Modeling? So what’s you new dream”

“I’m getting confused here, why did you say that I shouldn’t be here?” Ariel asked, perplexed

“If you talk about modeling, you are right…my mum, as you call her is a model, but that job is just a shield used in covering her hidden agendas”

“What hidden agendas…and why are you telling me all this” Ariel asked, confused at her sudden change of mood

“I have watched young girls go down the same lane you are about to follow, but I couldn’t do anything about it, and I feel bad about it….you will not just become a model…you will also be a sex slave to some certain high class individuals in the society.

This is not Africa, Ariel; you will have no right of your own, no right to your own your body.

If you go down this path, your body will belong to Miss Peggy and those fools she will sell you to” She whispered as a freaky chill ran down Ariel’s spine. This is not what she wished to hear, on the first day arriving here. She felt like she was dreaming, hearing all this

“So you mean…that …I will….i don’t get you..Juan..stop this freaky jokes” Ariel shuttered
“I’m not joking…fine I don’t know why I’m telling you all this, but I just feel this attraction towards you. I feel like if I do not tell you, I won’t be able to forgive myself. You are already sold to someone, and this person might be a male or female.”

“Female” Ariel, her face showing irritation

“Yea…humhh…let’s just forget about it” she mumbled, going to the window side

“No..we can’t end it there…I don’t get all this..I didn’t plan for all this…please tell your mum to take me back; I need to go away from here…I don’t want to…” Ariel quivers

“She is not my mum!!!” Juan barked angrily, shaking furiously as a tear escaped her eyes

“I feel like ending my life too…I don’t want to go through this again”

“She is someone who picked me from the slum, but instead of making me enjoy wealth in the right way, she made me go through pain…despite adopting me to be her daughter.

But I’m gonna end all this tonight, I’m leaving this Hotel, I’m escaping her grip, if you wish to come with me, then you are free” She said, and went to her box..she brought out a long strong rope and tied it to the window, letting in fall to the ground

“I’m a bit scared of height, how are we gonna get down…won’t we be caught” Ariel asked, ruffling her hair

“Leave that to me, just hold on tightly to the wall, and you will not fall…”

“But I don’t know anyone in this city, how are we gonna find our way”

“Leave that to me, I know someone who can help us..all we need to do is to escape from here, before Miss Peggy find out that we are missing.
They hurried out of the hotel, and bribed one of the Security men to let them out. Juan convinced Ariel to wear one of her slutty clothes as a disguise.

They might think they are going for a club party, so she tried all that she could to get their approval of letting them out, because miss Peggy strictly gave others to the men not to let any of the girls she bring in, go out, without her permission.

She has been lodging in that hotel for some time now, and the receptionist and security personnel know her well. Only Juan knows about those orders, being that she has been there countless times with Miss Peggy.

They managed to get into the street but got into a situation. Some careless criminals came running their way with armed weapon in their hands, being chased by the police men.

As the duo exchanged fire, the two girls tried running away from the scene but got separated as they both ran into different directions to avoid being hit by a stray bullet.

Getting to a more peaceful environment, Ariel didn’t watch her way as an oncoming vehicle almost knock her down. Out of fear she fainted, before it got close to her, as she sprawl unconscious on the ground.

“Jesus!!!!! Oh my damn God, you hit her, you f**king knock her down” Ryan, Aiden’s friend said, as he got down from the car, same as Aiden.
Tbc..
Love y'all 💞

Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
CHAPTER 5
(She is cute)

They were coming back from the supposed show meant for Axel, and were in a hurry to get home
“No, I did not hit her” Aiden defended himself

“But she looks lifeless, I guess she fainted, what are we gonna do…perhaps we take her to the hospital” Ryan muttered

“No”
“No?” Ryan yelped

“Let’s take her to my house, she might wake up tomorrow and find her way”

“Oh really…gosh..She is such a damsel..so pretty…what will a pretty girl be doing out here in this quiet place” he asked no one in particular. Aiden sighed frustratingly

“Ryan..Will you stop admiring her beauty and help me lift her into the car, gosh..you are so annoying” Aiden snapped

“Fine…ok..let’s take her in…
Smiling mischievously, Ariel walked down the corridor of a glamorous mansion. Her hair was perfectly designed and her cloth, filled with colourful embroideries, making her looks like a princess. She walked further to the balcony, in order to behold the beautiful sight of the city, crammed with lovely people.

She feels happy, free from sadness, free from pain and dejection, free from poverty and rejection.

She heard silent footsteps behind her and tried looking at the approaching figure; but he was swift. He pushed her face to the front, making her hit the balcony and gag her mouth, preventing her from screaming.

“Haahh” she gasps, and fluttered her eyes open. It was just a dream.

Still in shock, she stared at the room she was in; this doesn’t look like her home in Africa, she thought. Immediately, memories of what happened lately came rushing into her mind; from how she left home for the states, to the hotel and the escape plan.

“Gosh” she muttered, sitting up on the fluffy magnificent bed

“Juan..oh my God…where is Juan” she asked worriedly.

“I need to get out of here” she said inwardly, as she tried getting down from the bed, but stopped on hearing a voice. Someone is in the room, but where? She thought as her eyes wandered round the room.

It went for the balcony and sighted someone, a guy, making a call. She couldn’t see his face, but he has a good physique.

“Ok….I needs to go now, bye” he muttered, going into the room. He smiled seeing her awake; the smile alone could get a girl wet. He is perfectly created; having lovely eyes, soft and spotless skin, perfect abs; curly hair with pink lips, even a blind man could testify of his beauty.

“Hey…you are awake, how do you feel now” He asked, she gazed at him not knowing what to say. He tried coming closer to the bed, which made her flinched, having this scared look

“Oh…sorry..don’t be scared okay…I’m not gonna hurt you, I’m Aiden, what’s your name” he smiled

“I….emm…my name is Ariel” she mumbled, staring shyly at him

“Wow…Ariel, pretty name…so, Ariel, how do you feel now; are you hurt anywhere?” he asked with a concern look

“No I’m not…where am I? How did I get here” she stated, staring at his curved lips

“Don’t you remember anything..I mean about last night” he asked, she frown wondering what he is talking about

“Don’t get me wrong, I actually knock you down with my car yesterday, or perhaps, should I say you suddenly fainted in front of my oncoming car, I did not really hit you, but I think I scared you though, I’m sorry about that anyway” He shrugged

“I brought you down here to my house later on, I couldn’t leave you there” he muttered, sitting on a chair close by, she nodded taking her lips into her mouth

“Hmmm, fine but I need to get out of here..my friend is in danger, I need to go” She rushed her words and got down from the bed in haste, she winced and touched her ankle.

“Hey..are you ok” he asked, coming close to her as she leaped back on the bed. She actually twisted her ankle while running last night, but didn’t feel the pain at that moment; now it hurts like hell

“My ankle…it hurts” she cried out, as he helped her sit on the bed

“Just relax okay; I will get a doctor for you now. I will send a maid to check on you and give you the necessary things you need…just feel free okay, you are in a save hand, don’t try to leave this room” He assured

She nodded, while he smiled and went out

“Gosh what sort of pain is this..ahhnn..but that guy looks familiar, I can’t just remember where I saw him” she thought
“Huhhnn, have you ever met a white man before, idiot!!” her subconscious noted

“Yea, sure..but I do watch their films and…hmmm, well you are right..I hope Juan is safe, I can’t afford to lose her now that we just became friends” she frowned

“Huhh, friends…well she is safe, remember that she told you about knowing someone here in the country…she should be worried about you, and not the other way round” her subconscious stated

“Hmmm…yea..now about the dream I had..what sort of dream was that…” she muttered, going into deep thought.

Getting out of her room, Aiden went directly to the maid quarters and assigned a maid to Ariel

“Hey you..” he called, as the maid hurriedly went towards him, bowing a little

“There is a particular girl in the guest room, I want you to get her some food..help her with her bath..and… just take good care of her. You can take one of my sister’s cloth for her to change into, any one that can it into her for now..I don’t want any complain”

“Ok sir” she replied

“Good..i’m going to the mall now”

“Ok sir, on it sir” she muttered and went on the errand

He immediately called his personal doctor and explained things to him, and he promised to be there in a giffi. Ryan’s call also came in, after he finished speaking with the doctor.

“Huhn..this crazy guy is calling” he scoffs and picked the call

“Hey Pal what’s up” he smirked

“I’m cool, so what’s up….is she awake” Ryan asked from the other line
“Who?”

“Huhn, stop replying me with a question, you know who I’m talking about…” he snapped

“Oh..the girl..why do you wanna know? The Ryan I know won’t call me in the morning to ask of a girl, what’s wrong with you? I hope you are not having eyes on her” Aiden scoffs

“Come on guy, it’s just a harmless question..we were both present at the incident, so there is nothing bad in me asking about her, what are we friends for…” he muttered, Aiden chuckled

“Ok…fine, she is awake..although she has a little injury on her ankle, but my doctor will take care of that”

“Wow, that’s good news…so is she pretty, I mean, she is pretty, but I believe she will be more pretty now that she is awake” Ryan smiled, Aiden groaned

“Huhn, why the pretty statement all the time, don’t tell me you are crushing on her already” He warned

“What if I am” Ryan smirked

“Well I’m gonna kill you, get your eyes off her, I need to go now”

“Wait wait….wait, what’s her name, is she a slut or she is innocent…”

She looks innocent to me, she is not your type okay…just get lost” Aiden yelled

“But you have not told me her name…” Ryan whined, but got no reply

“Hello…hello Aiden are you there” he muttered and checked his phone, but the call has ended already

“Hushh” he cursed “Bad guy”

Aiden hissed and went into his car, after collecting the keys from one of the guards. They wanted to go with him, but he declined. He thought of what Ryan said and smiled; Ariel is indeed pretty, but he won’t try to rush things with her.

He need to really find out who she is, and where she comes from before taking a step, he thought, with his heart leaping for joy.

Tbc...
Love y'all 💞
Follow me to get more updates, inorder not to miss out any part of this interesting story.

I will post more chapters tomorrow...but if you really wanna continue..click on this link and read from Wattpad. It's free to read....

https://www.wattpad.com/story/335107674?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=VickieDora2003&wp_originator=g3laiwJdC77SR1CfH68cE%2BN7UKQEK5%2F7t34aOtgsQIoFhueLIdLi9uFcBLBIvAbua%2FupW9Xlgbll7XUuWK0%2BTDrE7ggBM%2BgCT1HoKx9BUTu2IJcqD%2BRb2GP%2B3IoTX3YQ
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
CHAPTER 6
(She Eloped; Find her)

It’s been hours now since Aiden left; and Ariel have been feeling bored. The doctor came earlier to attend to her injury; he gave her some pills which he said will reduce the pain; and it indeed work.

She couldn’t still walk well but she could still leap around the room. Aiden told her not to leave the room, and without the help of Elsa, she wouldn’t have been able to do anything.

Elsa is the maid assigned to her, and she did a good job in helping her take her bath, change her cloth and gave her good food to eat. She was shy at first allowing someone to bath her, but she had no choice; apart from the pain in her ankle, she also had pains all over her body, perhaps from the race she ran or stress from the flight, she thought.

But Elsa is indeed a nice person; she never complained but does everything perfectly. Despite knowing her for the first time, she never acts like they are strangers. She has been keeping her company until she was called by the Head maid.

She asked Ariel to ring a certain bell there in the room if she needed anything. Now that she left, she is back to being bored; she struggled to reach for balcony in the room, for some fresh air.

She caught a glimpse of the compound. It’s huge and beautiful, with colourful flowers and magnificent status used to design it. She sighted some men in black standing at certain positions, who are they? She thought…

“Maybe they are guards” her subconscious stated

They were much and it made her wonder who the guy that brought her really is. Is he a celebrity or what, the mansion alone shows that he is indeed wealthy.

“Hmmm, thank God that I fell into the hands of a rich person, I won’t have to think of what to eat or what to wear again” she smiled

“Really, what if they are a mafia gang, look at those guards, they look deadly. What are you been gonna tell him about yourself if he eventually ask, you might be doomed you know” Her subconscious mind stated as she gasps in fear.

Immediately, a knock came on the door, she was too scared to go open it, she doesn’t even know who is knocking, is it Elsa or Aiden, she thought. After several knock, she found her voice

“Ermmm, come in” She ordered, and he popped his head in, before coming in fully

“Hey…good evening” he greeted, she could only nod

“So, how is your ankle now…the doctor came right?” she nodded again, he chuckled at her behavior.

Perhaps she is still scared, he thought. She stared at his hand holding some bags

“Oh..here…I got you some clothes and other things..I want you to feel comfortable before you get back on your feet. I will ask the maid to help you arrange them, feel free to tell me, if you need anything okay” he muttered and turned to leave

“Aiden?” she called in her softest voice, while he turned to look at her. She wondered why she called him in the first place, she should have let him go, she thought.

“Yes??” he cooed

“Erm…thank you..thanks for everything..i’m really grateful” she shyly said, Aiden smiled and nodded
“You are welcome” he mumbled and left…

“Gosh…” she breathed out, seems like she has been holding her breath all along

“I should have just tell him that I needed fresh air, and get out of this room. Stupid me!!” she cursed and check out what he bought

“Oh my God, these clothes are beautiful, they also look expensive”
She brought out some under wears and shriek in amazement

“Clothes…shoes….make up?? Hmm, weird…and…pants!!!!!! Huhn…this guy is…huunn..well he is nice though” she cooed, blushing hard.
A Suite**
“Are you sure about this, Jackson” Juan asked worriedly as she watched him pack few clothes into the box. Jackson is her newly found boyfriend; although they have known each other for a while now. He once booked for a night with her and they ended up falling for each other.

After their second night together, they planned to elope; but made the escape plan a steady step. Miss Peggy knows nothing about their plan; neither did she know Jackson as someone who has fallen in love with Juan. She only knows him to be a client who came seeking for a prostitute to have a night with.

"Yes…don’t be scared okay, you will be safe with me” he assured, folding more clothes. Her face fell, sadly as she remembers last night encounter

“I feel like a bad friend, I shouldn’t have left her, I should have gone back to search for her. Only God knows what might have happened to her last night. She doesn’t know her way around here, what if the bullet got to her..what if she is dead” she sobs as tears rolled down her cheek

“Hey…stop this…” He muttered softly, leaving the clothes as he moves closer to her, he caressed her cheek and kissed her. Within the few time he has spent with her, he has found out her weakness and solution to stop her from crying, and that is a kiss.

He nibbled on her lips for a while, before breaking of the kiss. He smiled and stared into her hazel eyes.

“You are not a bad friend, perhaps fate wanted it to be that way, and whereas, I only got two tickets, I never knew you will come along with someone. She might not have been able to come with us, if you had brought her.

Let fate decide for her and us for ourselves. She will be fine..trust me” he assured; she nodded and cleaned off her tears wearing a soft but sad smile. He squeezed her hands, pecked her lips and went back for the luggage.

“We need to leave now, I won’t want us to miss our flight” he muttered
“Where are we moving to? She asked

“Paris”
“Wow!!! I love that city” her eyes glinted with joy
“Yea..sure you would….come on lets go….everything is set

Back at the Hotel**
Miss Peggy hurried to Juan and Ariel’s hotel room, when the other girls gave her the report that they are missing. She couldn’t believe it until she went to check for herself. They found their luggage intact, and the room seems to be well kept.

But how did they get out, because she remembered locking each of their rooms herself. She only assigned her partner who came to see her, to unlock the doors by handling the keys over to her that morning. Shock beyond words, she thought hard on what could have happened to the girls.

“Did they just vanish or what…check the room properly, check under the bed” she ordered the security men, which she had called to solve the problem

“This room is empty ma’am, no one here” they said to her

“Nooo!!!!! They escaped, but how” she yelled, as her eyes wandered round the room and stopped at the window. She hurriedly went to check it and sees a rope tied to it. It looks strong and long to the ground.

Her mind got set on fire, she flared staring at the other girls with hatred and bitterness; what came over Juan, why did she leave, she thought.

She remembered picking her up from the slum and giving her a better life which other girls will long for, not only that; she adopted as her daughter, although not legally; being that Juan’s parent are nowhere to be found, Juan believes they are dead.

Now, is this the way she pays her back, by running away with one of her pets? But what baffles her most is the escape plan, how did they manage to get a rope as long as that, which could reach the ground floor of a three story building; were they not scared of height? And how did she know about the room she will be sleeping in that night?

“Why did Juan leave, was I harsh to her?”She thought

All this thought kept rushing into her mind, as it became dawn on her that Juan has been to that hotel several times. No wonder she insisted on going along with a big bag, instead of the usual moderate bag she do carry.

Juan is smart and she was too busy to check the bag she carried, the rope might have been in it, and Juan might have measured the length. The escape plan might have been in her mind all along for a long time. She might have been making such arrangement bit by bit.

“We need to bring the police into this; they might help us find them. I’m sure they left last night, they won’t have gone far. They will still be in the country, even if they are not in this city” Scarlet, her partner and friend, said

“No..we can’t tell the police about this, they might find out about our secret job. Juan is very smart; she might have secret evidence about us, without our knowledge. Bringing the police into this will only send us to jail” Miss Peggy gritted

“So what are we gonna do, leave them to run away…jeez, Mr. Brady has paid you already, to have a night with that Ariel girl you were talking about. He won’t be happy if you couldn’t deliver her in time, and you know that he is a bad ass, I don’t want you to get on his toes.

“I won’t” she barked, Scarlet rolled her eyes, and folded her arms

“I know how to find them without involving the police..get me my phone, I need to call the Kick ass”

“Kick Ass? That deadly gang?” Scarlet scoffs

“Yea..they are good in tracking people..all they would need is their photo and nothing more” she smirked deadly, while scarlet heaved a sigh of relief

Tbc
Love y'all 💞
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
CHAPTER 7
(Who is he?)

THE NEXT DAY**

Ariel woke up the next day, feeling a bit of relief; the doctor really did a good job. Her stomach rumbled immediately, making her jerk off the bed to ring the bell. She remembered having dinner yesterday, but what will make her damn hungry this morning, she thought.

“Perhaps because of the drug you took” her subconscious stated
She waited for a while and rang the bell again, but Elsa wasn’t coming, where could she be? She thought.

Walking briskly into the bathroom, she freshened up and changed into one of the clothes Aiden bought for her. It suits her perfectly and she wondered how he managed to get her size. Her ankle seem a bit fine, she doesn’t seem to be limping like before, she could walk a bit with the foot on the ground.

Having dressed up to look presentable, she headed out of the room, with the mission to go into the kitchen and ask for something to eat, perhaps from one of the maids; she might as well see Elsa, she thought.

Finding her way out of the hallway was a bit of a problem; she ended up opening some certain rooms before getting to the exact stairs that leads to the living room.

“Huhnnn…at last..I can’t believe a house will be as big as this, I almost missed my way” she mumbled and moved further. She heard some voices coming from below the stairs and paused to listen. They seem to be all guys sitting down below..what is she gonna do, she thought…

“Go down there to meet them or just go back into the room?” She thought

“Hunnhh…. I’m damn hungry, I need food” she whined and climb down the stairs. Everyone present in the living room stop talking abruptly, as their own attention were now on her. She almost missed a step, getting nervous all of the sudden.

She doesn’t know this people, who are they? She thought. A girl was also among them, and her glares seem deadly….

Getting to the ground floor, she brightened up her face in a smile

“Hi…” she waved

“Hey…pretty, how are you” one of the guys replied, they were two guys and a girl
“I’m…I’m fine” she breathed out, twisting her fingers.

“Ok..I’m Ryan, Aiden’s friend and this is Zach, erm”

“I never asked you to introduce me, I gat my mouth mehnnn…” Zach stated, Ryan rolled his eyes

“Whatever…I thought you are the quiet type, so I decided to help you out” he smirked

“I don’t need your help..anyway..i’m Zach, nice to meet you” he smiled at Ariel who returned the smile

“Nice to meet yo……” her stomach growled again and it was really audible this time, everyone heard it and Ryan chuckled, she flushed immediately in embarrassment

“Ermm….I need to go to the kitchen..see you later” she muttered and went towards a totally different direction

“Huhh” Sophia scoffs

“That’s not the way to the kitchen…stop being a buffalo” she cursed as the guys stared angrily at her

“What?” she asked, raising her hands into the air

“You shouldn’t have called her that…she is new here, just show her the way” Zach muttered

“Why is she being harsh on me..i’m just meeting her for the first time” Ariel thought, also sending daggers at Sophia

“Hey pretty eyes, come, I will show you the way” Ryan winked, Sophia scoffed and hissed

“Don’t mind her, she is just jealous of your beauty..” Ryan whispered into her ears as he led the way..She blush a little, hearing that word ‘beauty”

“Really?”

“Yea….”
Sophia groaned in anger and flung her bag immediately she stepped into her room. She has been angry all through her visit to the Shaw’s mansion. The guys really deceived her into believing that Axel will be coming back that day, but it was all a prank.

Instead, they filled her ears with the praise of that stupid girl’s beauty. She was boiling hard, hearing them praise someone else who wasn’t her, she want all eyes to be fixed on her as the most prettiest girl they have ever come across, but the girl is taking her place.

“I can’t believe I went there to waste my time. Ryan is really getting on my nerves, how dare he play a prank on me?” she asked no one on particular and scoffed

“Gosh..Axel…when will you come back..I miss you. Just come back and I will be ready to close the hole in your heart. I will make you feel like a man again, and save you from the depressed life Flora have given to you”

“Hmm” she sighed, sitting on her bed

“I hope that Ariel girl doesn’t get on my toes in any way, I felt irritated meeting her for the first time, and the guys made it worse and increased my hatred for her. I’m sure she is a spy; she is just pretending to be innocent.

I pray Axel comes fast to kick her off that house, her presence is stinking annoying..hunhh” she mocked, picking up her phone. She dialed her friend’s number, who picked at the second ring.

“Hey pretty babe” Nina voice came up
“Hi..” Sophia mumbled

“Sophia.?? What’s wrong, you sound dull”
“Just bored..are you free, let’s hang out”
“Sure, I’m actually with Emma, we can go have some fun together”

“Ok fine…I will be at your house in a jiffi……dress in your best outfit” Sophia cooed
“Sure thing babe…” she squealed, Emma’s voice could also be heard in the background
“Bye”

“Byeeeeee”

“Hmm” she sighed, and ended the call
“Hope this help me clear off my mind”
THE SHAW’S MANSION**
Later that evening, Ariel decided to confine in Elsa in telling her more about the mansion and the people within. This is her second day in the house and that is because her leg is not fully recovered; she still feels little pains, but it seems a lot better than before.

She only knows Aiden, as the guy who rescued her, Elsa, as her assigned maid, the supposed friends of her savior and the crazy bitch who seems to hate her, despite the fact that they haven’t met before, the horrid looking guys in black which her subconscious stated to be bodyguards and…that’s all.

But the fact that she is still a stranger remains the same, though they seem nice to her, except the bitch, but she can’t just stay here for the rest of her life.

“And where are you gonna stay, remember you ran away from Miss Peggy, and she might be looking for you by now” Her subconscious warned

“Geez…I’m stuck here, I don’t know what to do..i’m damn confuse..” she heard a knock on the door and ordered the fellow in; it was Elsa

“Hi ma’am, you called for me” She greeted
“Hi Elsa, please can you stop calling me ma’am, I’m fed up already…my name is Ariel” She whined, Elsa chuckled

“Well, we are all used to calling the bosses and their friends ma’am or sir, let’s say it’s the law of this mansion for every maid, servant and guard to respect our bosses’ visitors” She let out a smile, while Ariel shrugged

“Ok fine…you can call me ma’am in front of everyone, but just call me by my name when we are alone….”

“If you say so….you called for me” Elsa shrug, moving a bit closer into the room
“Yes…..i’m ….hmmm” Ariel sighed

“Fine, can I confine in you…I mean I need to know about this place” She muttered holding her hands as she led her to the bed. Elsa seem to be a bit confused, but she have to hear her out first

“I’m sorry but I don’t get you” Elsa twisted her face, confused as she sat beside Ariel

“Ok, let’s state it this way….i’m not actually Aiden’s friend, I am just someone he rescued on the road…there was a situation, and I fainted…so he rescued me”

“Ohhh” Elsa muttered, waiting for her to continue

“So…I really wanna know more about him..i believe I’m still a stranger here, but I just wanna know more about who I’m living with” she pouted

“Well…….hmmmm..i’m a bit taken aback now..but I will tell you, because I like you. Actually this mansion doesn’t belong to Aiden, though he has his personal house too, but I don’t know much about it.

His dad Mr. Shaw owns this place, and you can call him a multi billionaire, he owns one of the popular Movie schools and Movie Company in Cape Town; and his wife is such a darling”

“You mean Aiden’s mother”

“Yes, just that Mr. Shaw is a bit harsh, but he is also nice. His wife owns a hospital, she is a doctor”
“What about those men in black”

“They are bodyguards. Aiden is a celebrity, he acts movies”

“Wow…that’s cool..i wish to watch one of his movie someday”

“Sure you will”

“Does he have any sibling?”
“Yea he had a sis…”A knock came on the door, interrupting Elsa. She stood up immediately, arranging her clothes, as Ariel muttered a ‘come in’
Love y'all 💞
Re: In Love With Two Brothers - A Romance Story by VickieDora(f): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2023
CHAPTER 8
(She Cheated)

Aiden came in view, looking gorgeous as ever. Elsa quickly bow in greeting and hurried out of the room, not giving him a glance. He delved his hands into his pockets, and walked closer to the couch she was sitting on

“How is your ankle now” he asked

“It’s…it’s..fine” she shuttered, avoiding his face; he nodded

“So….can I know more about you now, I mean….you have been here for two days now, sorry I haven’t been here to see you since morning, but I believe your parents might be worried about you now….so can you tell me where you came from…so that I can take you back” he muttered, taking a seat on another couch, as he stared intently at her.

She suddenly felt hot inside, what is she gonna tell him, she thought. Will she have to tell him everything that happened in the hotel and how she escaped, but what if this guys is also a client, and if he isn’t, what will he see her as….a slut who escaped from her mistress? She doesn’t know their culture here, they might see prostitution as a normal thing, and he might rebuke her for leaving.

All this thought crowed her mind, drifting her from reality until she had him clear his throat

“Are you alright, you zoned off”

“I’m fine…it’s ……just…erm” he gave her a go ahead look

“I don’t seem to know anywhere here, I don’t know where I came from apart from the fact that I’m from Africa” she mumbled, removing the strand of hair on her face, as she fiddles with her finger.

“So how did you get to this country, did you come with anyone….are you a slave?” he whispered the last part, while she bulged out her eyes and gasp.

“So he knows about slaves, he might know about the LovePeddler job too” she thought but shook her head

“I’m not a slave, just couldn’t find my way back home….i’m new here, so I got lost”

“I’m sure your parent might be looking for you by now”

“I didn’t come with my parent, I came with someone who…..well, I don’t wanna go back there…please can I stay here” She pleaded, pouting, while he frown, taken aback.

“What I meant is that, can I work here…as anything you want me to be; perhaps a maid, or a ….anything…please don’t just send me away…I won’t be able to survive it alone out there...this is a strange world to me” she pleaded, trying to remove the fallen hair off her face, but he beats her to it; tucking it at the back of her ear, making her gape at him.

He wasn’t bothered about the thought going on in her mind; his whole attention was on her pretty dark long hair which gave her an amazing look.

“She is really from the continent she said she is from; well her skin is a bit dark, but it looks different from others” he thought

“Hmm, ok…I will see what to do about it, but for now, try to recover. My parent will be coming back tomorrow; you might want to meet them. Just introduce yourself as my friend okay?”
She nodded

“I will take my leave n…..”

“Wait…please” she called, while he sat back

“Can I take a walk around, I’m bored in here” she pouted, biting her lips, he smiled

“Sure…that’s if you can wa….”

“I’m fine….see….” she jumped on her feet, her feet perfectly fixed to the ground. Though she still feels some pains but doesn’t want to show it, the boredom is killing her.

“That’s great, I’m actually free, lemme show you around” he offered, which she immediately agreed to.

PARIS***
Axel’s Suite**

Walking down the shore along the beach, Axel heave a sigh of relief; it’s just been few days since he left his home city, Cape Town, and he is getting off his depression already.

On getting to Paris, he lodged in a hotel for a night and later got an apartment on rent, close to the beach. It has a colourful environment and a perfect view of nature, just the way he wants it.

Ever since he arrive there, he has always been going around in a mask, to avoid being noticed by some of his crazy fans who might want to touch, hold or speak with him, being that he is not with any guard.
But he decided to go out without one today; he walked further and noticed the emptiness of the beach.

Most of the people present have retired to their various lodge, the remaining few were just leaving. He casted his gaze towards the other side and saw two young fellows, perhaps lovers, he thought

“Come on let’s check it out, I wanna swim” the girl whined walking briskly towards the ocean

“Juan listen to me, it’s cold out here” the guy pleaded, delving his hand in his pockets
“Leave me alone, you can go back in if you want, I’m bored in there” she snapped, he chuckled slightly and his gaze fell on Axel who stood a meter away, staring at Juan who dived into the water. He got no expression on his face; he only pitied her body, for she is surely gonna be stricken with cold.

“Hi…” the guy muttered, on getting close to him.

“Hi” Axel replied, sparing him a little glance. He seems to be someone of his age, perhaps twenty, he thought and tried returning his gawk back to the water, when he spoke up again

“I’m Jackson…you?” he asked, stretching forth his hand for a handshake. Axel hesitated for a while, he wasn’t the type that chats with strangers, and he is well known for his snobbish attitude. But he got no choice, the Jackson guy seems nice and he will also need someone to chat with, to clear off his depressed mind.

“Axel” he brought out his hand, and the shook hands
“Cool, you live close to this area?” Jackson asked, dipping his hand back to the pocket
“Yea….that’s my suite over there” he pointed with a weary smile

“Wow, we are neighbours, thank God; gat here yesterday” he smirked
“Really, you don’t live here” he muttered

“Yea…came for a vacation with my babe, Cape Town gat busy all the time” he grinned, ruffling his hair gently

“Cape Town?” Axel mumbled glancing at him

“If he really lived in the state, why couldn’t he recognize him? Almost everyone knows ZEL as a popular musician; well perhaps because he is putting on a face cap and it’s dark already. His face wouldn’t be that visible, or maybe the guy isn’t a music freak” he thought

“Yea” Jackson cooed and silence evade. They both watch Juan as she swims between the waves; she lost focus and got caught up by the waves, but managed to swim back to the surface. Jackson chuckled loudly while Axel smiled.

“Your girlfriend?” he asked with a bit of sad emotion, which Jackson was oblivious of
“Yea…” He grinned

“She’s pretty” Axel cooed

“Sure..she’s a diver, but I swim better” Jackson cracked, taking his lips into his mouth

“You’re sure about that”

“Yea…you”

“Well I’m best at what I do” Axel boosted

“Fine… let’s go see about that”

They took off their upper wears and walk towards the water. Juan squeezed her already wet hair and gape at them as they approach her.

“I thought you said it’s cold out here, why coming to the water then..huh?” she smirked and gave a quick glance at Axel. He looks familiar to her, but she can’t just place her hand on where she saw him, perhaps he just looks like someone she has seen before, she thought

“Well I gat a new friend here; and we wanna show you our skills” Jackson yelled and dived into the water, raising a splash. He swam up to the surface in no time, trickling Juan at the process as he swim to hides at her back.

Axel was already in the water, he still finds it hard to believe that he is kind of free with the lovely couple; the Axel everyone knows is definitely a snub and won’t interact with strangers. Perhaps they are different, or maybe because they are not his fans who will go head over heel to touch or chat with him; they are just free people and he also want to be free.

To live among people who won’t frustrate his life, who won’t take his love for granted, he thought remembering the scene of how Flora cheated on him and what led to their break up.

Flash Back~
Axel alighted from his car after parking it properly along the side of the road. He took out his eye glass and wore it properly alongside his face cap; that is the only way he can keep away from his fans forming paparazzi on sighting him.

On a normal day, most celebrities put on mask to cover their identity, but one can’t be with a mask always. His relationship with Flora was not really known to the world, only people who are very close to him know about it.

He picked Flora from the slum and made her what she is today, a beautiful Model with stunning skin and curvy body, ready to get a man brief wet. Although most fans has already tagged them as couples, being that they are mostly seen together at dinner dates or parties, especially putting on the same attire.

But Axel hasn’t officially disclosed it to the world; they decided to keep it secret which was actually Flora’s idea from the start.

Getting into her compound, he opened the door briefly and it gave way for him to go into the apartment. Walking briskly into it, he halted at the sight of the living room; it was a bit messy as cups and wines where splattered on the center table and even the floor, giving the room a bit of foul smell.

He wondered who could have visited Flora that they have to drink and leave the room messy. Shrugging, he decided to call out for her, as he plopped on one of the arm chairs

“Darling….I’m home…Flora…where are you” He yelled, but got no response

“If she isn’t around, the door wouldn’t have been open, so where could she be” he thought. Standing up to his feet, he headed for the bedroom, he heard soft sounds coming from it and it became louder as he goes closer.

Cracking the door open a bit, he saw the most heartbreaking thing that has ever occur to him in his lifetime; his girlfriend, Flora, making out with a guy, and not just any guy but Michael, his sworn enemy in the music industry.

“Oh…God….bleep me…Michael…bleep…arhhh…you are just so good” Flora mo@ned his name, as Michael thrust further, hitting his balls hard on her, and caressing her soft erupted breast with his hand. He lifted up her leg and spreads it wider for a better entrance, circling her cl!t with his thump

“Scream my name….flora…..I wanna hear you….scream my name” Michael grunted, pulling out and pushing in his groin in a fast motion

“Michael…..Mich…” she called loudly. He slaps her butts and pinched her nipples
“I can’t hear you bitch….scream my name…idiot” he yelled

“Oh…Michael…I’m cumin….i’m cumming” she screamed

“Cum for me baby….cum for your darling…motherfucker….i also wanna cum, come on let’s do it together” He whispered as she nodded, at a twinkle of an eye, they both split out that whitish liquid, as it sprinkles on their nude bodies

“Argh….that was awesome…this is the best s*x I have had in years” Flora muttered, while Michael leaned to kiss her, savouring her lips down to her cleavage, as they suck on each other.

I stood dump folded as I watch the whole scene, despite being there for almost five minutes they still didn’t notice my presence. A rage of anger suddenly mount up within me, as I folded my fist ready to pounce on the guy, I bang the door in anger and the sound made them jerk up from the bed.
Hmmm...
Love y'all 💞

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / The Heart Robber / Any Comments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.