Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

30-50% Monthly Investment Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 30-50% Monthly Investment Guaranteed! (649 Views)

15% Monthly Returns On Investment. Guaranteed! / How Does 50% Monthly And 10% Daily Profit Sound To You. / 50% Monthly Returns On Investment, The Best And Genuine Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30-50% Monthly Investment Guaranteed! by afamobih(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dear Fellow,

Do you have some investment blood flowing in your vain?

Do you already know that the best way to make money is having your money work for you and not working for every kobo you earn?

If you answered "No" to any of the above then you might not the person I intend to talk to and you are free to leave this thread.

BUT,
If you answered "YES" to both questions then you are more like me and the right person I am looking for so listen up.

What will you be doing today if there is an investment opportunity somewhere that pays you 30-50% on your capital every 4 weeks?

How many times will you do it to actually reach your financial target?

I know you are smart and your answer to that last question most probably is "MANY TIMES" but you are SKEPTICAL huh?

Read on to see things for yourself,

We are a group of forex traders pooling funds together from various investors and paying them 30-50% commissions on their capital for giving us the privilege of making more money trading their funds.

We use sophisticated software and resources to help us eliminate major trading risks while paying our clients on time every month without hitches.

How Does It Work?

1. Our investment packages run in $100, $200 and $300 units and while $100 unit pays 30%, the $200 unit pays 40% and the $300 unit pays 50% all in 4 weeks ie 20 trading days. ( $100 = #15,000)

2. You can buy as many as you want of any of the 3 different units to multiply your earnings and you can request your capital anytime but on a 28 days advance notice.

3. We pay directly to individual investors' bank accounts in file with us and Payment are issued on mondays of the completion of each 28 day payment cycle.

Should You Trust Us?

A registered business with real people and real office not some fly by the night business I think is worthy of some trust. We operate under the name Forex Link Ltd and our office is at No 58 Onitsha Rd (Ibeto Plaza 2nd floor right wing) Nnewi Anambra State.

We have been in this business of Forex trading for a little over 3 yrs and have been serving investors for 15 months paying them on time every month without fail.

Are you Convinced?

You can come to the or visit www.logcash..com

We give you our registration and agreement form to fill and submit back to us after payment and you will be registered, ready to get your 1st 30-50% payout starting from the following 28 days.

Call Afam on: 08130150735

To Your Success
Afam Obi

PS: Our 28 days payment cycle starts counting from the following week after you have made your payment. This is to allow us the extra time needed for exchange and actually putting your fund into trade.
Re: 30-50% Monthly Investment Guaranteed! by AKMoney1(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2012
I have manuals and betting calculator on virtual football betting which guarantee 10% or more returns daily if you follow the rules and depending on how much time devoted into it. Its simple and real as you can play for fun till you are perfect, then you can start betting with real money. For more info call 08037882903 or bestintown001@yahoo.com
Re: 30-50% Monthly Investment Guaranteed! by afamobih(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
After months of waiting, our investment program just reopens, Thanks to all those who contributed to our growth

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Palm Kernel Crushing Machines Avilable For Sale / iPod Touch 4g For Sale. / Mtn Pins For As Low As 94 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.