Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nairaland Super Mode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Super Mode (274 Views)

Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped And For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / The Evil Men Called SARS & Their Mode Of OFFICIAL ROBBERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Super Mode by Sirlancelot(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is my 10th year of being a member of this great platform.It is saddening that tribal slur,ethnic rivalry have been ravaging this platform without any attempt to nip this situation in the bud by the admin of this group.Many unfounded allegations against either Tinubu,Obi,Atiku have been peddled severally among members yet no ban or warning from the super mod of this platform.

You will continually see words like Urchin,Ipob,Afonja being used with reckless abandoned yet no ban as it is against the rules and regulations of this platform.But devil baptise you,dare advertise your products on the forum without approval,you can be banned for 30 years with hard labour.

It is such a pity Nairaland has gone down the drain in importance as I rely mostly on Twitter and Instagram for info this days.My question is; What is the main function of these super mode?Are they only existing to fish out advertisers or just being sadistic? My friend account was banned till May because he requested someone to contact me in regards to gaining admission on travel thread! You guys can take this down but I do not care whatsoever.Do the right thing and sanitize the forum instead of just being capitalist in nature.My cent

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Super Mode by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Remain on Twitter.
Re: Nairaland Super Mode by Arkhanmu: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Una dey craze all of una
meobizy:
Remain on Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Jailed For Harvesting In UK / Police Raid Seun Kuti’s Home / Genocide Of Christians Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.