Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ikkito.com Is A SCAM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikkito.com Is A SCAM (364 Views)

Fraud Alert: Mall2288.com Is A Scam / Itunes Gift Card Scam (www.sellcardbtc.com Is A Scam) / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikkito.com Is A SCAM by davidanagha: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please don't invest your money on any YouTube Arbitrage claiming to give sell you cheap cryptocurrency because such is ikkito.com.

They claim to give you cheap crypto lower than that of binance trading cost but I'm reality they will ban your account once you deposit and try to withdraw

Most YouTube Arbitrage are simply scams add I have tried up to 15 of them and none of were legit to say the least

Avoid YouTube Arbitrage business please at all cost avoid it both from local and international one.

Only deal with a trusted website and most YouTubers portray scam website as legit which is very very bad.

Have you experience similar things like this please share it let others learn
Re: Ikkito.com Is A SCAM by Henry888: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
pthat is true I made a deposit of 12.71 usdt then made a trade I withdrew it then made a deposit again of 52 usdt but when I tried to withdraw my account got locked and I was asked to pay 100 usdt to unlock my account with exchange does that they are scammers pls stay away pls

(1) (Reply)

Car Theft: Police Drills NYCN Member As Suspect / Police Arrest 48 Years Old Man For Defilement In FCT / Pastor Feyi Responds To Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.