Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,849 members, 7,855,514 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

100k In 30 Days Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k In 30 Days Challenge (246 Views)

5k To 500k In 30 Days Challenge!!! Just 30 Days / ⭐⭐ Follow Me As I Go From ₦1500 To ₦100,000 In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k In 30 Days Challenge by Willgen(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2023
The Exact Strategy I Use In Making Nothing Less Than 200k Consistently (I used this strategy in 2022)

And that's exactly what I want to reveal to you here.. .

But then, let me tell you how I was able to do that then..

This is 2023, and you must take it serious.. starting from now.
Here is what you should always do when setting your financial goals for the Month.

Let's assume your financial goal for the month is N200k (using my case then as example). What I normally advise is for you to multiply that amount by 10.

This is how it works....

Whatever your financial goal is, multiply it by 10.

This means, if you financial goal for the month is N200k before, multiply it by 10, which is N2m

And if yours is N400k before, multiply it by 10. Which is N4m (this is for the big guys anyways)

Now, your new goal is to either make N2m or N4m as the case maybe according to the illustration above.

Here is the the thing, you probably won't make that amount of money..

But I want you to focus on that amount in your mind and try as much as possible to meet it.

This is the exact strategy I use and teach.

If it works for me, I believe it should work for some other people as well.

The truth is you are probably not going to meet that goal you 10X.

Infact, you probably won't even do 1/4 of it

But the thinking and the drive to want to get it will eventually help you land within N200k to N400k per month which is your actual goal.

The Major aim for 10xing your actual goal is to get a Bigger goal that will drive you crazy

Here is what you should know...

The first goal you set - your original goal should be something you see yourself achieving.

This is very important.

For instance, if your original goal is N200k, you should be able to see yourself in possession of the money at the end of the month.

Only then should you multiply that number by 10.

Now, hear the truth.

When setting your original goals, you have to be realistic in doing this.

Most people don't see themselves making N200k per month not to talk of 400k per month

Someone like that shouldn't go and set a goal to make N2m or N4m per month.

I know you may be thinking that Genesis , I am not even making N400k a month right now. How will I make N4m in a month or less?

Or you are not even making 200k in a month..

See, I also don't know how you will make that amount with what you are earning currently

but ONE thing I'm certain of is this;

JUST START

Start on that journey, it's just a matter of time..

[Anyway if you think it's impossible, I will reveal to you the secret of how you can do this. Just keep reading ]

Now back to our gist. 😁
Once you have your goal set, like the illustration given above

The next thing to do is to create an actionable plan to achieve such goal.

Wait, you can't just say you want to make N4m in a month, and just sit doing nothing. It's not possible.

Since we are talking about money here, you might need to start a new business or add to the one you are already doing.

N.B: It must be a viable business. Business capable of getting you such amount, but not Ponzi please.. you have to put in the work here.

Here is a tip you can use.

Pick a proven and profitable business/income model based on your present situation and learn enough about it to get you started.

How do you know which one to choose?

N.B: This could either be offline or online business.

But most times I advice people to venture into online business.

Reason is because, with online business model, you can reach thousands and millions of people at the same time unlike offline business.

And the more people you reach, the bigger the income.

Online business model that are highly profitable that I also recommend anytime even if they wake me up from sleep include:

1) E-commerce
2) Affiliate Marketing
3) Information marketing

But as for me, I'm more focused on Affiliate marketing...

And this Affiliate Marketing that has made me a lot of money is what I want to help you start with as well..

Now One more page away from here and you would discover NEW SECRET that will completely change your life.

Now I will be holding a whatsapp class this week where I will reveal the complete secret strategy of how you can be able to achieve this and also how you can begin your affiliate marketing journey. I will also be doing some massive giveaway at the end of the class. This is my own little way of helping you in this 2023.
But then this offer is only available to the first 150 interested people.
Message me now on whatsapp 👉 https:///7j51v6 to secure your own slot before the class get filled up.
See you on inside. 🤝

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Have Never Made You 500k? Then You Need ABC / How To Decorate With Washi Tape / How To Create Custom Domain Email With Zoho Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.