Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Halima Abubakar Shares Her Journey To Recovery With Fans After Bedridden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Shares Her Journey To Recovery With Fans After Bedridden (1531 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Halima Abubakar Shares Photos From Her Sister's Traditional Wedding / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Shares Her Journey To Recovery With Fans After Bedridden by ExclusiveBet: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Halima Abubakar, a popular Nollywood actress, has used her Instagram stories to update her fans on her journey to recovery.

In 2022, reports surfaced that she had been bedridden after an altercation with Apostle Johnson Suleman, and her family had called out the clergyman to stay away from her.

Actress Halima Abubakar: Biography And Net Worth - Ken Information Blog
Despite allegations that she was battling an autoimmune disease, Halima denied these claims and shared her medical report on Instagram.

In her latest update, the actress shared videos of herself on a hospital bed, expressing gratitude to the medical staff who took care of her during her recovery.

She also gave gratitude to her creator for restoring her health. She went on to share a Tiktok video of a lioness walking with a message which reads “I’ve battled my whole life to become the strong woman i am today. If you think that you can take me down after all that I’ve already been thru… Give it your best shot… you will not succeed”.

Re: Halima Abubakar Shares Her Journey To Recovery With Fans After Bedridden by princeade86(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pele
Re: Halima Abubakar Shares Her Journey To Recovery With Fans After Bedridden by Shalommy(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Like after this ailment she won't open her legs for another Ritualist to pour their demons in? Chaii... Tueehh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Crowdfunding For 5-month-old Son Surpasses 32 Million Naira / Twitter User Faults Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Over His Treatment Of His Househel / Strictly Lagos State Model College, Badore (2005 Set)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.