Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole (1176 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Was Used By Jagaban ,she Is Mole / Aisha YESUFU On Tinubu Supporters Pretending To Be Obidients / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by Pascal9: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Have she complained about this inec show of shame, she have done her assignment in dividing southern PDP votes for Tinubu, but God will reward her
Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Pascal9:
Have she complained about this inec show of shame, she have done her assignment in dividing southern PDP votes for Tinubu, but God will reward her
op Aisha Yusufu still busy searching for her stolen phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by derecho(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Go to her YouTube channel.
She was the first to warn INEC and is still condemning the fraud.

OBIdients know real from.fake.

Pascal9:

3 Likes

Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by Faber(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Pascal9:

She have done many videos begging Obidients to be calm, that the struggle just began, that they wants us to hit the streets that we must remain calm and disappoint them. She made that call yesterday

Obi said the same thing at Asaba airport this morning.

1 Like

Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by Faber(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:
Go to her YouTube channel.
She was the first to warn INEC.

OBIdients know real from.fake.

Correct she is hard core. Edolites are always plain where they belong, look at Oshiomhole, sticking to Tinubu, look and Obaseki, rejecting Wike the demon and sticking with Atiku, that's how most Edolites are.

1 Like

Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by Pascal9: 1:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

She have done many videos begging Obidients to be calm, that the struggle just began, that they wants us to hit the streets that we must remain calm and disappoint them. She made that call yesterday

Obi said the same thing at Asaba airport this morning.
na YouTube she use for bring back our girls against Johnathan, she is calling for calm, Dele farotimi was in channels, arise condemning this atrocities, but she has suddenly gone to YouTube

1 Like

Re: I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Why will she be a mole for a government she has nothing to benefit from.

(1) (Reply)

Life Can Neva Be Unfair / 3 Things That Are Never Satisfied, Yea 4 Things Say Not / Girls Why Do U Wear That ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.