Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 (3228 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / KPMG Test On Nov 25th 2014.. @ Chams City, Ikeja. / Anybody Writing Ptdf Exam In Chams City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by Kewt: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2011
Just received an email and text msg from Adexen inviting me for a written test on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011. I recently applied for the position
of field sales Expert.

Has anyone sat for a similar test by Adexen in recent time? Any idea about what to expect? Kindly furnish us with such necessary info.

Also, any idea about which company they are recruiting for?

Any useful information will help please as I am contemplating not to come since I stay very far away in Minna!
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by tsd: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2011
Got an invitation as well, what shd we be expecting ?
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nekkynancy: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
HI house just got a mail from ADEXEN inviting me for the second stage of the recruitment process after the test conducted onĀ  17 September at chams plc.anybody got the message and wat are we likely to expect.
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by rocean: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2011
thanks
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by Kewt: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
Also got the mail. They however did not mention interview but second stage of assessment. Whatever that means!!!
Any idea about what we should be expecting?

Besides, which company are they recruiting for? This suspense is rather too tense.

Someone please help out!

Whatever it is, I just hope it's something serious and worthwhile!

See you at the top!
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nekkynancy: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
hello house.
has anybody heard from Adexen after the interview at cantoon concourse VI last Saturday.they said dey will get back in three days time.pls has anybody being called.reply pls.
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by rbjimoh: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
I also did the second stage of the test. The guy that assessed me countered many of my points for the first exercise,but I got all the questions in second exercise since they were surely mathematics. How did you fare?
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by Kewt: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
rbjimoh:

I also did the second stage of the test. The guy that assessed me countered many of my points for the first exercise,but I got all the questions in second exercise since they were surely mathematics. How did you fare?

If we start talking about our individual experiences in the second stage assessment, we may lost focus of NekkyNancy qusetion which is:

nekkynancy:

hello house.
has anybody heard from Adexen after the interview at cantoon concourse VI last Saturday.they said dey will get back in three days time.pls has anybody being called.reply pls.

The above question is very crucial for everyone that attended the second assessment, therefore, if you have any helpful information, kindly provide instead of trying to derail the thread.

Meanwhile, this suspense is still very palpable, Does anyone have an idea about the company Adexen is recruiting for?
Rumours have it that it is a very good company and that the pay is also nice.

Expecting reasonable posts please!
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nekkynancy: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE.

WHY THE LONG MUTE ON DIS TOPIC.
DOES IT MEAN DAT NOBODY FROM NAIRALAND FORUM,HAS BEEN CALLED.PLS WE SHOULD TRY AND UPDATE OUR SELFS ON RECENT DEVELOPMENT ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT.GOD BLESS
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by Kewt: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
Got a mail from them yesterday informing me of the next stage of the interview.

This whole thing is just confusing!

Did anyone get a similar mail invite?
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by rbjimoh: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
@kewt, I also got a mail from them and it says that my profile was transfered to unilever,that the next process of the exercise would be communicated to me soon. It's vague! Does yours read the same?
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nekkynancy: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
@kewt does the mail you got read as follows cos i just received this:
We want to inform you that your profile was transferred to our client for the position of Unilever Assessment.
You will be informed soon about the next steps.
Do not hesitate to exchange with the consultant you met or discussed with during the first step of the qualification process.
Adexen's consultants are at your service to support you during the recruitment process.

Best regards

Adexen HR & Recruitment Services
"HR& Recruitment Services for Africa"
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nnorugasteven: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
guys whats the second stage like now please. inbox me on nnorugasteven@yahoo.com
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by nnorugasteven: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
how is the second stage like pleae guys keep this thread alive. God bless inbox me on nnorugasteven@yahoo.com
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by Gassong(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls kindly inbox me on how adexen 2nd stage is.....rabotine@yahoo.com
Re: Adexen Calls For Test At Chams City on Saturday 17 Sept. 2011 by olex01: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2013
pls i ve been invited for this second assessment stage on Saturday can somebody pls inbox me on what to expect ...olex132003@yahoo.com..............thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Medical Representative Aptitude Test / Zeta Technologies (oil & Gas) Recruiting Fresh Graduate Engineers / Ison BPO- Airtel Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.