Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today (573 Views)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello everyone! I want to tell you guy what happened today at Dunamis Glory dome!

After the 5.30am new month prayer. I went to the reception to see a pastor. As I was talking to the guy at the reception omo see Pastor Eneche dey come out. Na do we just dey look our self. The only work the came out from my mouth was "good morning sir" . of which he answered and walked to a white maybach benz. He actually drove himself.

When a left I was full of regrets , I thought I missed an opportunity to talk to him.
I just got home and am still regretting.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Talk to him to tell him what?

I wonder what you are regretting

1 Like

Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by fortunateme: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:
Hello everyone! I want to tell you guy what happened today at Dunamis Glory dome!

After the 5.30am new month prayer. I went to the reception to see a pastor. As I was talking to the guy at the reception omo see Pastor Eneche dey come out. Na do we just dey look our self. The only work the came out from my mouth was "good morning sir" . of which he answered and walked to a white maybach benz. He actually drove himself.

When a left I was full of regrets , I thought I missed an opportunity to talk to him.
I just got home and am still regretting.
u miss fa.
Don't worry urself cos tomorrow dey
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Paul that his still paranoid that Peter lost!

Thank God you did not engage him, he would have used that vexation to place a curse on you.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by Helgreenluv(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pastor Paul Enenche is a liar and a deceiver
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
fortunateme:
u miss fa.
Don't worry urself cos tomorrow dey
I tell you . I hope my God troubles his heart so he would ask for me. Thank God I left my details with them .

I also met a very pretty girl , her name is angel.
Angel if you can see this, you are damn beautiful. Thanks for the assistance!
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by duro4chang(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
He regreted of not talking to his lord and savior.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Pastor Paul Enenche is a liar and a deceiver
You are a mad man for saying that!

1 Like

Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
He regreted if not talking to his lord and savior.
He is not my lord and savior. He is my spiritual father
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:

He is not my lord and savior. He is my spiritual father
In what way? You people are carrying men above what they are hence they misbehave.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Paul that his still paranoid that Peter lost!

Thank God you did not engage him, he would have used that vexation to place a curse on you.
I don't think he would do that. He is actually a nice man . He wanted me to talk to him . I know because he was giving me that look " .

Am sure he would search for me. I just have that feeling
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Talk to him to tell him what?

I wonder what you are regretting
I actually went there for a reason. It would have been a perfect time to talk to him without going through protocols
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
In what way? You people are carrying men above what they are hence they misbehave.
Na you sabi... the last time I checked, given honor to who honor is due is not a sign of weakness. Aside him being a man of God and my spiritual father, he is also a honorable man
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:

Na you sabi... the last time I checked, given honor to who honor is due is not a sign of weakness. Aside him being a man of God and my spiritual father, he is also a honorable man
The respect many of you cannot give to your parents! They see this and they think they are above everyone. They talk anyhow.They see themselves as demigods.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
The respect many of you cannot give to your parents! They see this and they think they are above everyone. They talk anyhow.They see themselves as demigods.
Sharap!
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by Helgreenluv(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:

You are a mad man for saying that!
Tell that to your miserable father
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by duro4chang(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:

Sharap!
No way. I must show you the way. Fear God and not man. Stop giving glory that belongs to God to man. God will never share his glory with man.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
No way. I must show you the way. Fear God and not man. Stop giving glory that belongs to God to man. God will never share his glory with man.
I didn't give him no glory . If you say I was star stuck , you might not be wrong
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by chudez0147(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Tell that to your miserable father
E be like na mad man I dey reply sef! . Omo, I no replay you again . Oponu!
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by duro4chang(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
chudez0147:

I didn't give him no glory . If you say I was star stuck , you might not be wrong
All right. Good night.
Re: I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today by Helgreenluv(m): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2023
chudez0147:

E be like na mad man I dey reply sef! . Omo, I no replay you again . Oponu!
Oniranu. Keep wailing

(1) (Reply)

Conversion / Hamas War: Which Country Should The Christians Take Side With? / Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.