Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Daily Market Analysis - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Market Analysis (135 Views)

Nigerian Exchange Daily Market Report: ASI Up By 0.15% On Wednesday / Follow Our Daily Market Update On Trading Insruments / Follow Our Daily Market Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Market Analysis by successsam121: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Happy New Month to you all
I ought to have started this at the beginning of the year but I believe it's not too late as we are still in the last month of the 1st quarter.

Since I have a busy daily schedule, I will only be giving update on some market analysis at the end of the day or beggining of a new trading day basically on major currency pairs populary traded in the forex market. Please, this is not an invite to any group or trading system/community or an investment advice but a personal thing. Don't try to promote or market any scheme here please. Normal and intelligent contributions are welcome as no one is an embodiment of knowledge.
Re: Daily Market Analysis by successsam121: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2023
EUR/USD
EU finds support @1.05300 last week/last month after one month decline from 3rd February. Price rallied up on 1st trading day of the month of March and the the daily candle closed bullish. This could be a brief reversal if 1.0713 resistance level holds. But if the said level gives way and a bullish price action set up is formed around 1.07133, then the bulls could have a sweet ride to 1.0900. Stop loss at the low of the bullish candle is suggested should you take a bullish trade now.

(1) (Reply)

IBI ALAFIA Estate Directly Opposite ISIMI, Lagos - Best Value Investment / Slow And Steady Trading / How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.