Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas (652 Views)

Ecobank And Unexplainable And Deductions / Ecobank And Union Bank Domiciliary Account Visa Gold Card / First Bank, Zenith, Uba, Ecobank And Other Banks Ussd Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by guobe: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2023
After going to the bank the previous day at 6am and still was not able to get into the banking premises and stressed myself under the scorching sun without anything coming out from it.I was determined I will be able to get it right this time around as I drove to the bank by 4am to collect number.unlike the previous day when I was given number 155 at 6am,this time around I was given number 14.I asked the person giving out number that where are the other people and he told me they collected their numbers and left and will come back later in the day.I was finally able to access the bank and did the transactions I went for and used the opportunity to withdraw cash of 20,000 naira old 200 naira notes.Aside this I watched on CNN Nigerians in long queues to get cash in a bank.Its just an eye sore that your own hard earned money you have to go through alot of stress to get it.I wonder how foreigners and Nigerians in the diaspora will be seeing us.quite despicable.

1 Like

Re: How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Pics?
Re: How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by guobe: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Miracood2:
Pics?

Re: How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by Thepolo999(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2023
SH*T HOLE COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by Parachoko: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Some gullible Nigerians supported the policy because they feel is only Tinubu that the policy will affect.

1 Like

Re: How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas by guobe: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Thepolo999:
SH*T HOLE COUNTRY
messed up

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Binance To Depart Nigerian Market, Ends Services In Local Currency / Ban On Transfers Out Of Nigeria? (No, It's Just UBA Again) / Where Can I Register A Domain Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.