Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month (15306 Views)

Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. / Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Kokoboss: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iluvnaiija:
Really? I didn't really notice his impact this month
he tried actually but not to win when rash dey there.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Make dem no Rig this one too o! Cuz na Rashboy get am!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by IgOga(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rashford go likely win am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by PlayMaker14: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kokoboss:
I'm not bringing him down at all bro. I like kelechi but if you've been watching ball well this period, you go know rashford better and worth am.
Did anyone dispute the fact that Rashford does not worth winning the POTM award?

I am only letting you know that Iheanacho deserve to be there, you shouldn't kick him away because Rashford perform better.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by PlayMaker14: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Surprisingly, No Arsenal player made the list.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by 40BGvm: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nice one FIFA but I think anything less than 80 per should not be on this list.

Always fall between 85-90 percent, there’s mark for excellence.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by sofeo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congratulations bro.

Check my Signature
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kelechi has really done well for that pathetic Leicester this past month...!

However, Rashford has this award! No questions!

Man United will more than likely win it for both Player and Manager! Carabao cup win coupled with recent run clears any doubts!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by phr0nesis(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Surprisingly, No Arsenal player made the list.
Bernd Leno
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by naijapikin2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good one for senior man.

But we know it's rashford that will win it.

The most important thing is for my arsenal to win the league
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Not a Man Utd fan, but the tremendous work Rashford and Ten Hang has done in the team makes them undisputed winner in their category.

Iheanacho should leave ungrateful Leicester City and join a club that can guarantee him first team football.

He has been starting games recently ahead of Vardy!

Leicester has a serious midfield and defensive crisis!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Goalnaldo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is his goal contribution like? Leicester has been too erratic for me to take notice.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:
Rubbish...
Where is Enzo Fernandez, Mudryk and Graham Potter.

Sorry... This is not award for "Worst Player and Coach" of the month! tongue
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Tataffo: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na senior man get this award but I know say dem go rig am give rashford cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by PlayMaker14: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
phr0nesis:

Bernd Leno
Fulham.

Fulham
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by plantist: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Not a Man Utd fan, but the tremendous work Rashford and Ten Hang Hag has have done in the team makes them undisputed winner in their category.

Iheanacho should leave ungrateful Leicester City and join a club that can guarantee him first team football.

Olodo, he doesn't know anything other than to abuse his father(Asiwaju Tinubu) online. Ọmọ pọ bi osan.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by PlayMaker14: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
plantist:

My useless father is an Olodo, I don't know anything other than to abuse my father, a slave to Asiwaju Tinubu online and offline. Ọmọ pọ bi osan.

Eyah, continue to insult him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Pootle: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
that thing belongs to rashy man of the moment...the next world best
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by EmiDon11: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sorry... This is not award for "Worst Player and Coach" of the month! tongue
sorry o
I no read the topic well.

I been think say na the worst players grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by plantist: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Eyah, I will continue to insult my father, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by hakinze00(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Man Utd are winning all the awards for February both best player and coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by frankson1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Make dem no Rig this one too o! Cuz na Rashboy get am!

No be FIFFA dey handle this one.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by abobote: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why not nominate Saka of Arsenal instead of Iheanacho
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by KingEdwinNL: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have US, UK & Poland Facebook accounts with dating, also available are Instagram, LinkedIn and we chat all in bulk.
I also sell premium VPN Logins (PIA/Express)
I also have foreign numbers for online verifications.

Contact me now now on whatsapp on zero9zero3156zero4zero4 let's deal.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
frankson1:

No be FIFFA dey handle this one.
INEC you mean?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Ray07(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Kelechi has really done well for that pathetic Leicester this past month...!

However, Rashford has this award! No questions!

Man United will more than likely win it for both Player and Manager! Carabao cup win coupled with recent run clears any doubts!
I don already vote for my team.
Una country don weak person spirit this past few days. Giant of magu magu in everything.

Everything just dey boring. sad
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by vickydevoka(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Don't be silly....

Rashford deserve it, but the English FA are not fools for nominating Kelechi.

Do away with this crab mentality of bringing your fellow man down.
How can a average Nigeria be talking about meritocracy. I will only agree with you if you stay abroad
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by vickydevoka(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kokoboss:
Rashford abeg. Kelechi bawo
How can a average Nigeria be talking about meritocracy. I will only agree with you if you stay abroad
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by vickydevoka(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
plantist:

Olodo, he doesn't know anything other than to abuse his father(Asiwaju Tinubu) online. Ọmọ pọ bi osan.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month by Abayor7: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
I would love Iheanacho to win but never over My Starboy! Rashford MBE all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 13th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Swansea (2 - 0) On 31st March 2018 / QPR Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.