Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death (492 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help / Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death by Oluwabash(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
The Office of the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, has received the Post Mortem report dated 1st of March, 2023, issued by the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, in respect of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney, who was until her demise, a student of Chrisland School, Opebi.

The post mortem report revealed the cause of death to be Asphyxia and electrocution.

The Directorate of Public Prosecutions has been instructed to immediately issue Legal Advice on the matter.

We use this medium to commensurate with Whitney’s family, even as we reassure Lagosians that anybody found culpable would immediately be charged to court.

Signed

Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN
Honourable Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice
Lagos State Ministry of Justice
2nd March, 2023

Office of the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice
Lagos State

Re: Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death by inoki247: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wetin he reveal our own Autopsy no dey clear cry cry

Electrocution ke shey na light shock m from schl or I no understand...
Re: Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death by tooth4tooth: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Then the school authority has a question to answer. They should have told the parents the truth.

1 Like

Re: Post Mortem Reveals Cause Of Adeniran Omodesola Whitney‘a Death by GeneralPulal: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
The post mortem report revealed the cause of death to be Asphyxia and electrocution.

Asphyxia sad
But the school claimed the little student died at Agege stadium. How can a kid at an open space with fresh air died of Asphyxia?

You can only catch Asphyxia when you’re not getting enough Oxygen - If I’m to think like a FBI agent;

*I’ll be like Asphyxia? Electrocution? These 2 can’t happen in an open space. The girl was probably taken to a private place with no Fan or AC. Could it be they wanted to rape her? And she was struggling until the struggle made her hit electricity. Then the next thing I’ll do is to go check her corps if there’s any form of strangulation.. Unfortunately, I’m not a FBI agent!

There seems to be more about this school. They need to investigate this thoroughly..

My advice is court should Ban the school from using Male teachers..

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Victor Chinonso Internet Fraudster Convicted And Sentenced To One Year / Pastor Arrested, Asking Members To Fast To Death To Meet Jesus Killing 47(p) / Kogi State Vigilante Group Caught A Man Who Dress As A Woman In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.