Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. (388 Views)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level? / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / Ladies Check Your Bra Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Very important.

Have you ever felt like jumping into your computer to strangle an 'online User-ID"? grin
I have been on NL since 2007. . . .I think my anger-management capabilities have greatly improved.
Anxiety, anger, unnecessary back and forths, swearing, cursing, engaging in verbal and SPIRITUAL ATTACKS on perceived online enemies can only get you worked up.

1. AVOID AGBADO URCHINS. grin
2, REMAIN OBIDIENT.

. . . .And your days will be numbered with love, peace, good health and prosperity.

Even when you are provoked or angered by an online nonentity. . . just laff and don't take it personal.

Keep the protests peaceful and focussed. kiss

1 Like

Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Get a blood pressure machine. . . .

Check your BP before and after you log on and off NL.

I have learned over the years to get lots of sleep, exercise and eat properly before logging on to NL.
I NEVER LOG ON TO NL WHILE I AM AT WORK.

I used to sleep day and night on NL from 2007 - 2010. Heavens forbid! That can never happen now! grin

Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zombiedients wey no get liver....

Can u just imagine, NL dey raise hin BP...

If no be sey i wan make u use ur eyes see ur fraud's defeat in court, I for kuku mah help u increase am make everything kuku high finish diz evening.....
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trash. I was expecting something helpful. Go and examine youq head too not only your bp
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2023
My friend, Nairaland is for worshipping politicians. Nobody has time for this rubbish.
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by armyofone(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash. I was expecting something helpful. Go and examine youq head too not only your bp

Encouraging you to check your bp is not helpful ?
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
armyofone:

Encouraging you to check your bp is not helpful ?
You don recover from election trauma? See sifia pain. Kikikikikiki!
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
By the time weak policies start plummeting you and the rest, making you drink garri and salt for breakfast, lunch and dinner - you will know what trauma is grin

Kikikikikikiki

duro4chang:
You don recover from election trauma? See sifia pain. Kikikikikiki!
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by duro4chang(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
armyofone:
By the time weak policies start plummeting you and the rest, making you drink garri and salt for breakfast, lunch and dinner - you will know what trauma is grin

Kikikikikikiki

See sifia pain. But we told you obi would lose.kikikiki
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
duro4chang:
See sifia pain. But we told you obi would lose.kikikiki

Lmao grin
Very funny! All his NIN sef and tillers of the hard red soil - i hail o cheesy
Re: It Is Extremely Important To Check Your Blood Pressure While On NL. by duro4chang(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
armyofone:

Lmao grin
Very funny! All his NIN sef and tillers of the hard red soil - i hail o cheesy
See Sifia pain. Kikikikikiki! Loser will wail for the next four years as usual.

(1) (Reply)

591 Nigerians Volunteer To Help Fight Ebola / Liberia Nurses Threaten Strike Over Ebola Pay / Antibiotics And Mesntruatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.