Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara (41236 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by Badgers14: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I get to checkpoints and my aim is to get far away as soon as possible. Even bribe if necessary despite all my documents intact.

9jiria makes one to think side ways just to survive and live for another day.

1 Like

Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by Mandesz(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Infact I had that the woman husband is not in Nigeria and it was a concubine affair. It was like movie that day.
yinkus6750:
Love gone sour ?
What differences couldn't be resolved?
The mumu officer was even dating a baby mama, and got madly in love to be so jealous to end her life
So sad, May her soul RIP. And may he rot 8n hell.
Thank God he exited himself
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by Kaido: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2023
NohurryInLife:

You know ball. She go almost use love wound you. The only difference between the love wey she go dey show you & your mama own be say, she just no be your mama.

Omo, them go use love choke you.
I dated one, but till date..I never see any lady wey show me love like her. She's also a Nairalander 😁
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by Joseph1505(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
What kind of job gives the highest amount of money as a Copywriter?

R/Ans 👉
Writing for health brands & companies, building their blog can earn you $120 daily.
USA is a recommended point of target.
Learn more from XMS agents
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by debbydams(f): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2023
juman:
The man must be having mental issue.
Why killed yourself because of a woman, while there are several ladies around you.
he's even a married man
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by OmoOshodi(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2023
They should check very well....the Olosho dn give Sgt Olalere HIV/Aids.....
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by DiamondNimi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bros rest in hell
Re: Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara by NohurryInLife: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kaido:

I dated one, but till date..I never see any lady wey show me love like her. She's also a Nairalander 😁
Naso e dey be na. She go show you love wey go make you dey question your life. You masef go kom dey feel your life is in danger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With Locally Made AK47 In His Car On His Way To Kafanchan, Kaduna / SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport / Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.