Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N (426 Views)

Why Do Muslims Only Say Prayers In Arabic? / How Muslims Burnt Many Philosophical Books Not Written In Arabic Language / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by pamdaniel(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Mahmood
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Language
Watch
Edit
Mahmud (also spelled Mahmood, Mahmoud, Mahmut, Mehmood, Mahmoed or Mehmud) is the main transliteration of the Arabic given name (Arabic: محمود, Maḥmūd) that comes from the Arabic triconsonantal root of Ḥ-M-D "Praise".

Mahmud
Origin
Word/Name
Arabic
Meaning
"The praised one", "Worthy of reverence", and "Laudable or commendable".

It's so beautiful a name but the INEC chairman has acted the opposite of his name, I heard Dino tell him save your Name, save your integrity but he would act like the normal deaf Nigerian Government he represents.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
A lot of people dont act like their names so I dont see the reason for your bulky write up like as if it's a very rare occurrence....Mahmood is a stomach infrastructure bastard that's all

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Rayban25:
A lot of people dont act like their names so I dont see the reason for your bulky write up like as if it's a very rare occurrence....Mahmood is a stomach infrastructure bastard that's all
Insuting a man old enough to be your father speaks volume, you can express your grievances devoid of insults. Kid you need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Insuting a man old enough to be your father speaks volume, you can express your grievances devoid of insults. Kid you need to grow up

You're so desperate for my attention that you had to create another moniker iyaebe aka rozross? When mummy and daddy stop feeding you is when we will take you serious...as for now go and get a life and be a good girl.
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Rayban25:

You're so desperate for my attention that you had to create another moniker iyaebe aka rozross? When mummy and daddy stop feeding you is when we will take you serious...as for now go and get a life and be a good girl.
Desperate for your attention? Like seriously. You uncouth fingers were quick to type rubbish and I called you out on that. Do you think outside here any of you here on this forum can approach me? I laugh at your ignorance kid. I’m not your mate, know this and help yourself. Kids all over this forum, when I’m done I’ll delete this account, you all suck and irritate meeeeeeee.
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
pamdaniel:

Mahmood
Wikimedia disambiguation page
Language
Watch
Edit
Mahmud (also spelled Mahmood, Mahmoud, Mahmut, Mehmood, Mahmoed or Mehmud) is the main transliteration of the Arabic given name (Arabic: محمود, Maḥmūd) that comes from the Arabic triconsonantal root of Ḥ-M-D "Praise".

Mahmud
Origin
Word/Name
Arabic
Meaning
"The praised one", "Worthy of reverence", and "Laudable or commendable".

It's so beautiful a name but the INEC chairman has acted the opposite of his name, I heard Dino tell him save your Name, save your integrity but he would act like the normal deaf Nigerian Government he represents.

This is just plain foolishness! Is this the "woke" Sorosoke generation around now?
Na So Daniel too dey roll in the Bible right?
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by pamdaniel(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
What is this one talking?
AntiChristian:

This is just plain foolishness! Is this the "woke" Sorosoke generation around now?
Na So Daniel too dey roll in the Bible right?
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by AntiChristian: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
pamdaniel:
What is this one talking?

Are you acting like the Biblical Daniel here or Satan?
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by pamdaniel(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are you acting like the Biblical Daniel here or Satan?
You are an anti-Christ making talks with you has little impact.
Re: The Meaning Of The Name Mahmoud In Arabic The INEC Chairman Could Not Save His N by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2023
pamdaniel:

You are an anti-Christ making talks with you has little impact.

You are the one following Christ!
If Jesus was around today he'll support you!

(1) (Reply)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / What Does The Quran Say About Jesus Christ? / Uncovering The Shocking Pagan Origins Of Easter - You Won't Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.