Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works (2316 Views)

How To Increase Viewing Screen On Dstv Drifta / How Much Is The Dstv Dual View Hd Decoder / Jean Claude-Van Damme/Jason Statham: Who Does The 360 Karate Kick Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works by mustspin: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2011
pls share your experience on the dstv drifta. i really wanna know how well and reliable it works before i get mine
Re: How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works by cardoso111(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
Drifta works well in the city.mine works quite well when i am in the heart of the town.whenever i drive back home which is out of the central business district,reception becomes nil.
Re: How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works by mustspin: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2011
cardoso111:

Drifta works well in the city.mine works quite well when i am in the heart of the town.whenever i drive back home which is out of the central business district,reception becomes nil.
ok, tanx. which city is that?

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Suggest Any Korean Movie Better Than Jumong And Iris, / Pot Tv. Join The Best Whatsapp For Cruise And Entertainment / Download Black widow here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.