Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Hacking Team - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Hacking Team (11550 Views)

Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Hacking Challenge Cross Site Scripting (xss) Prelab 5 || - Phynxlabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by tokenman: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by leo2009(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2010
count me in guys,
my email oakspatrice@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by hakeem86: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
]pls add to me to your hacker furum,
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by danty: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by johnwisdom10(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2013
let bring this thread back to life I wanna join the hacking team
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by funkymedina: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Ignorant bush people! if you dont know what hacking is then dont comment! all they know is miracles, bless me and prosperity. See better initiative and ur yabbing the op !
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by felixchip(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guys, I think that the very best way is to use your knowledge for something that will be of large benefit to everybody including yourself. If you can hack or crack or possibly a developer, then join the nigeria's blackhat community.

The address is http://www.naijablackhatforum.com.
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by Jennasmith27(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
thanks guys for sharing good hackers on here.. Indeed zero_code1@yahoo.com is the best hacker for bank transfer and other tools ! ..
Thanks brothers !
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by christinaoya6: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Have an online login to one Nigerian bank but we can't hack the token. Contact me at colbeing@yahoo.com if you can do it. 10m is involved
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by LatestTrend: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2015
I need real credit cards. If you are selling or knows a good hacker selling, please quote me. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by Ithee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
azpunpin:
Guys let us stop the arguement, I will want you guys who are interested in hacking to read more and learn more here: www.datastronghold.com

You can always contact me for more help.Less i forget, Pls hacking is not a ctime.It all depends on your mindset cos there are 3 Different of hackers which include:

WhiteHat Hackers
Black Hat Hackers
Grey Hat Hackers

You can choose anyone u prefer in these three, All i can always do is to always learn more n more cos there is always a Bug to fix in there and i can always get myself in.

Pls always try to set ur proxy well if u wanna perform all these so as not to put urself into danger.I can always put you through.But Note, Try to learn these before trying to do something silly.

How to set your Proxy to anonymity
How to clean ur trace
How to use telnet in hacking

There are many tricks to gain access, It all depends on how far u want to learn.Hope someone in here know how to use Metasplot in hacking, Well let us try and help one another to learn and gain knowledge, I will prefer we all go for the White Hat Hacker, U may choose to be Black Hat or Grey HAT,ot all depends on u.

All i can always do is to help you in testing your software if any bugs can be fix or your website if there is common mistake in your programming.

Let us all work together to make Nigeria a great nation,
Have you ever heared of alots of Nigeria crews hacking but u can`t know, I have my crews and we work together just to learn from each other not to destroy.

Take care Guys,

Please Poster, Try and adjust the topic, That topic is not good for it.

Love Ya,
Can you teach of how to hack? I wanna learn
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by L4stl00k(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
U need hacker,.....contact my WhatsApp 08111966554 Garnet
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by jenvyinza: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2016
LatestTrend:
I need real credit cards. If you are selling or knows a good hacker selling, please quote me. Thanks.

RECOMMEMDED HACKER FOR YOU : zero_code1@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by toolstore123: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
TOOLSTORE UPDATE 02 JUNE 2017

ADDED MORE THAN 1500+ TOOLS IN STOCK!

Fresh cPanels
cPanel's varying from all types of server have been added to our shop.
Our cPanel's are worldwide and they are all tested manually before they are added on shop.
They are all working (domain is valid,upload is OK etc).
Â
Spamming Tools + RDP
Shells with upload and unzip
SMTP IP AND DOMAIN
RDP's from all kind of servers like 2012,2008,2003 and more.
Shopping and shipping accounts
Aliexpress, Alibaba, Ebay, Amazon, Uber, SouthWest etc...!!

Dating Sites Paid Accounts
eHarmony, Pof, Firstmet, Match, Mate1 Etc..!!

1. FRESH TOOLS

We only have the best quality and very fresh tools added on our store.

2. PRICES

Products at our store are the cheapest on the market.

3. SECURED

You can earn gifts every day based on your balance.

VISIT US AT: TOOLSTORE.CC
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by udemzyudex(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
evergie:
@ Xanadu,

Its clear you only fail to understand the hacking. Have you in your widest imagination come across a word like penetration testing? Its becos of our lack our of knowledge in hacking that banks and other big companys hire indians for their network protection. while have people like who claim know it all in areas of IT and online security.

Please consult people. there are good hackers as well as we have bad hackers.

Crackers are different from hackers..
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by raphfavour: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Am in please.
Here is my e-mail
osinikeozioma@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by cutelol1: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Jennasmith27:
thanks guys for sharing good hackers on here.. Indeed zero_code1@yahoo.com is the best hacker for bank transfer and other tools ! ..
Thanks brothers !
THAT'S A LIE. WHY ARE YOU DECEIVING PPLE. IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR ZERO CODE IT'S YOUR CHOICE. ZERO CODE IS A SCAMMER. EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL FOR NOT LOOSING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. DO RESEARCH AND BE WARNED
Re: Nigerian Hacking Team by Wisdom521: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Please I'm interested in joining the club add me up on Whatsapp 07032349380 or email me on wizzymikky521@gmail.com..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? / What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.