Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

“you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me (347 Views)

Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / How To Manage Your Money So That You Never Go Broke Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me by Sweet081(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
“You never pay me and my parent any money so you can just be doing any how to me” – Iyabo Ojo to MC Oluomo, takes swipe at Kudirat Ogunro.

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has recently spoken out about her strained relationship with Musiliu Akisanya, better known as MC Oluomo.

Previously, the duo were bosom friends until Iyabo Ojo expressed her support for Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

During an Instagram live session, Iyabo Ojo affirmed that she was never romantically involved with Read More:
https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/03/you-never-pay-me-and-my-parent-any-money-so-you-can-just-be-doing-any-how-to-me-iyabo-ojo-to-mc-oluomo-takes-swipe-at-kudirat-ogunro/

Re: “you Never Pay Me And My Parent Any Money So You Can Just Be Doing Any How To Me by Ikechukwutech: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Learn Php/mysql The Wordpress Way!!! / Microbiologist Needed At Yoghurt Factory / Writers Willing To Write For Free-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.