Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? (886 Views)

What Did You Do When You Bought Your First Car / Buy Ur Tokunbo Perkins Diesel Gens @ A Cheaper Sale Price With 6months Warrant! / Nairalanders Plz Help Me Ask Tayo-d How Did I 419 Him And His Wretched Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by femmy2010(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2011
Read the email conversation below and tell me what i did wrong oo.
I will never promise my client the impossible and thank God that policy has but only increase patronage.

A JEEP AND A CAR FOR 2.5M
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:08 AM
"Abe Michael" <michael.abe@>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"duduconsultt@yahoo.com" <duduconsultt@yahoo.com>

Pls confirm for me

·         HONDA ELEMENT (GOLDEN BROWN COLOUR)

·         NISSAN ALTIMA 2007(THUMB STARTER)

WHAT I REALLY NEED IS A JEEP AND A CAR FOR 2.5M

"Femi Oyewole" <duduconsultt@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
michael.abe@
The 2 buy option can not be procured with N2.5m.

Add sender to Contacts
To:
I know Nissan is always cheap and Element 2004 is around 1.1m from cotonou. I saw maxima 2008 for 1.4. in lag,
Element in lag is 1.4

Therefore if element 04 is 1.1m and altima 07 is 1.3m than 2.5m should be a good call.

Add sender to Contacts
To:
michael.abe@
I do advice you buy them in Lagos cos it would cost you more to get it from Cotonou.

Add sender to Contacts
To:
Bleep you. Is that how to discharge a potential customer. Or did i tell you it must be those two cars.
how will you say 2.5m cant buy two cars.

I have checked ur thread on nairaland and i can see u are a greedy bastard.

I can find my way in cotonou i don't need ur help.

How will car be cheaper in cotonou than lag if not that u are looking for where to get money to pay ur house rent
Complete from just one customer.

Olojukokoro. Its the grace of God that makes one rich without effort. Continue with ur ways and u will end up with nothing.

Inspired sef will not tell a 500k customer to Bleep off as u did to me with 2.5m or more.

If i don't dash you money does not add or reduce me because i will still end up dashing another person the money

Add sender to Contacts
To:
Thanks and do have a sweetest rest of day.
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by SimonTemp(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Why are you bothering yourself unnecessarily. Some people have baggage that they carry around. As a business man, you will run into all kinds of characters. Just ignore him and move on.
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by planetone: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
People and awuf sha.
Small time now,una go talk say pre-order people carry una money waka,wen una go dey look for tokunbo Element for N1.1m Lol
My Broda,you did nothing wrong.
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by tedanne: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
pls just ignore and move on.
some mothers do have em grin
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by doctokwus: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yes d guy may av baggages to deal wt,but he felt u dismissd him too early.D average nigerian,evn wt dere meagrely N100 wants to order u around jst bc dey want to buy sth frm u.Learn to av a thick skin and gv evryone more time,bc u wi stil see more of them
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by chelseabmw(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
Take it easy femmy2010,it's one of those things you know smiley
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by usbcable(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
@femi,

insult is the only constant in day to day buy and sell transactions.

Just ignore and move on.
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by nissparts(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2011
LOL, That was funny
Re: What did I do Wrong to warrant this Insult ? by femmy2010(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Thick skin is mine but just need to be sure i didn't wrong my "rich client".
Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Used Man Diesel Commander 19.372 / Super Clean 1997 I30 Infinity For Sale / Spotless 2000 Toyota Camry Spread Light Very Clean In And Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.