Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants (200 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants by Mczigx(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
This post is for those actively (or passively) seeking a new role.

Ready to take your #jobsearch to the next level this 2023?

These 4 platforms are a must-have in your toolbox

.....number 3 is a gamechanger 🤗

Glassdoor: This platform allows you to search for jobs, research companies, and read reviews from current and former employees. Use it to find job openings that align with your skills and career goals, and to get a better understanding of what it's like to work at different companies. A friend introduced me to the platform in 2021, and it has totally changed my job application game.

Re: 4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants by Mczigx(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mailtrack: This Gmail extension helps you track your emails and see when they are opened, so you can follow up at the right time and increase your chances of getting a response. It's a useful tool for keeping track of your job applications and for #freelancers, you can use it to track real-time response rates to your cold dms. I learned about this in 2019, but since it doesn't work on the android app(i don't know if it works now) I had to wait till I got a laptop to start using it, and trust me, it was the first thing I did after getting my laptop this year.

Re: 4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants by Mczigx(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Rytr: Rytr is an #AI writing assistant platform that helps you create your catchy emails and cover letter in seconds, awesome right (bye bye dear CV writer 😰). The best news is, you can use it for other forms of writing like social media ads, blog posts, text editing, creative writing and more. Do well to check it out.

Re: 4 Platforms YOU Need To Give Them An Edge Over Other Job Applicants by Mczigx(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Resumebuilder: This online tool allows you to easily create a professional resume in minutes. Choose from a variety of templates and add your own information to create a custom resume that stands out from the competition.

Have you used any of these platforms before or plan on using any, let me know in the comments. 👇

(1) (Reply)

Female House Keeper Needed Urgently / Urgent Call For Meter Installation Engineers / Ghost Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.