Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Indonesia And Malaysia Became Palm Oil Global Giants - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Indonesia And Malaysia Became Palm Oil Global Giants (281 Views)

Malaysia Dwarf Treated Hybrids Coconut Seedlings Ready Here !! / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Buy Your Indonesia And Tailand Dwarf Paw Paw Seeds And Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Indonesia And Malaysia Became Palm Oil Global Giants by Lawalsquared(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2023
This video explains how Indonesia and malaysia control the global palm oil market.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AS5k2hSwM&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Re: How Indonesia And Malaysia Became Palm Oil Global Giants by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good to know.
Thank God Nigeria has Palm oil too

👇👇👇
They say palm oil is N35,000 in Lagos, we can still supply you at N24,000

I'll always say that I'm not ready to snap 😂😂😂
I sha didn't plan on snapping but I can't say no to that handsome man in the photo 😄

Welcome to the month of sweetness and excess joy!

Someone asked me if I can't focus on one business, I answered, "Jack of all trade, master of none, is always better than a person staying idle or doing nothing"

As you see us so, na palm oil we wan go carry.
We supply palm oil in quantities.
They say palm oil is 35k in Lagos, we can still supply you at 24,000, Location Cross River State.

PICKUP PRICE:👇
A single quantity: N25,000
In bulk: N24,000

It can be way-billed to you
We're in alignment with Okeyson motors and ATL motors

Happy New Month Blessed People!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cashew Nut In Oyo, Or Saki Axis / Comparative Analysis Of Broilers, Layers And Kuroilers / Large Quantity Of Molasses Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.