Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Check Out 7 New Features Added To The Latest Whatsapp Update You Never Knew - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out 7 New Features Added To The Latest Whatsapp Update You Never Knew (1042 Views)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / CHECK OUT: 7 Dangerous Apps Google Has Just Removed From Play Store - IMPORTANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 7 New Features Added To The Latest Whatsapp Update You Never Knew by dominzy(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Over the years, just like every other apps, WhatsApp has always been rolling out new updates to their apps.
Why do they do this?
If you are having this question in your mind, the answers is that they roll out new updates to their app whenever they fix bugs or issues on the app or whenever they want to add new features or upgrade existing features to enhance user's experience on the app.
The latest WhatsApp update version 2.23.3.79 (updated in February 2023) comes with great new features that are very interesting. Most of this new features are not really noticeable because of the fact that they are upgrades of already existing features on the app, while there are very few noticeable features that arrived on the WhatsApp app for the first time.
I'll be focusing on seven (7) of these features that are very important in your daily WhatsApp usage.
Join me to the end as I list out these features and how to access them.

1. You can now add captions when sending documents.
In this updated version of WhatsApp, sending of documents with captions has been enabled. Previously, you could only add captions to photos and videos but now, you can also add captions to documents before sending them to your contacts or posting in groups. This Is new feature.

2. Added support for longer group subjects and descriptions to better describe your group.
Group subjects also known as group name, is the part where the title of a group is seen.
Previously, group subjects only had 30 character spaces for text and emoji when creating or updating a group, but now, it has been extended to 100 character spaces.
This is a great news for group owners that have or intend to use long group subjects.

3. You can now send up to 100 photos / videos at once.
Previously on WhatsApp, Aside GB WhatsApp and every other modded WhatsApp, you are only allowed to send or post 30 photos/image at once. In this new WhatsApp update, this feature has been upgraded as you can now send upto 100 photos/videos at once.

4. You can now create personalized avatars and use them as stickers and profile photos.
If you wish not to use any of your images as WhatsApp profile pictures, there is an option on WhatsApp that allows you to create and use a personalised avatar of your choice. The avatar can also be...*continue here:* https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2023/03/7-new-features-added-on-new-whatsapp-update.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Check Out 7 New Features Added To The Latest Whatsapp Update You Never Knew by Holybaddo: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
I love whatsapp
They are always adding new features to their app to serve customers the best way they can

It my favorite

(1) (Reply)

Neoteny Help / Iphone Firmware Update / I Need To Unlock A Nokia N80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.