Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart (1138 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart by Tokotaya: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
A little girl has become famous for throwing a spectacular tantrum on the aisle of one of the outlets of America’s mega retailers, Walmart.

The video shows the black girl, between 6 and 9, kicking an elderly black woman initially thought to be her grandmother, but later identified as her foster mother.

The floor is littered with what is believed to be the shopping done by the elderly woman. Some of it have been shattered and scattered on the floor.

The girl is prancing around and swearing at the elderly woman who is also speaking, but what she is saying is not audible.

The girl occasionally grabs hold of some items from the stand and flings them at the woman but a concerned male shopper blocks the missiles from hitting the woman.

The male shopper stands in-between the belligerent girl and the elderly woman to save her from further beating.

Photo caption: The unruly girl kicking her mother.

Unfortunately, no one can do much as child protection law in America is so strict that someone can land in jail if he disciplines the unruly child.

The scene was captured by a shopper Ke Chichara Smalls whose shocked voice can be heard running commentary on the clip.

She later uploaded the video on her Facebook page and it went viral.

She was bombarded by requests from media outlets who wanted interviews with her to enable her to shed more light on the incident or link them to the assaulted woman and her child.

In an update later, she wrote:

“AITE NIE…YALL CAN WRAP THAT VIRAL WALMART VIDEO UP BY 10:00PM BECAUSE IM TIRED…THAT LADY IS FREE OF THAT LIL GIRL…AND I PRAY SHE GETS THE HELP SHE NEEDS!!! IF SHE AS A FOSTER PARENT COULDNT TOUCH HER….HOW TF YALL THOUGHT I COULD DAMNN FOOLS…”
Watch the shocking footage here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/03/04/americans-outraged-at-video-of-girl-attacking-her-elderly-mother-at-walmart/

Re: Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
She go see heaven and hell together here in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart by Tokotaya: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
The flip side of having an overly regulated society. Children are mannerless. Some can even become monsters from tender ages. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart by keymatt(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Parents should know that pampered children end up becoming nuisance in the society.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart by Fahvvy: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you want to raise a kid with morals, I do not think that the west is the best place for that undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Am I Doing Too Much On My Mother-in-law / ‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / A+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.