Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Proud Mum - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Proud Mum (1670 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be Nigerian / Funny Picture Of A Proud Father / A Girl Was Very Proud Of His Boyf See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proud Mum by HOLU77: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2011
A proud Mum whispered to her 3 daughters after their weddings, "My beauties, don't forget to txt me your experience of the first night, " After 1 week, the first daughter sent an sms "NESCAFE" to the Mum while the 2nd txt "BENSON & HEDGES". The Mum bemused by the messages, picked her tin of Nescafe and read from the label "Fantastic till the last drop". She also went to her hubby's packet of cigarette, written on it was "Extra Long, King size", She blushed! For their age she wasn't much worried but decided to wait for her 3rd daughter's experience. After a few days, she received a PostCard which was written "Arik: Lagos-Kano". She quickly called ARIK Air Information Desk and was told "It's 3 times daily,7 days a week & 75 minutes flight both ways". She just slumped & fainted! crythis man go kill my Daughter)'
Re: A Proud Mum by Talking(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The husby na superman? LWTMB4H
Re: A Proud Mum by toygod2: 9:41pm On May 28, 2012
NA U B DAT 3RD GIRL'S HUSBAND.
Re: A Proud Mum by jamace(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This Batwoman? (picture) / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] / See What A White Girl Called "Weird Food'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.