Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Distress Sales Asap (pic) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Distress Sales Asap (pic) (756 Views)

Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Distress Sales: Agricultural Equipments Imported From Idia / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales Asap (pic) by MideMrPossible: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
I seek a new home, purpose and task for this amazing West African Dwarf ram. The ram has been below utilization ever since our entire flock was wiped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzdBrpk4Bc and I see no reason to hold unto him since the purpose of purchase has been defeated.

He his well vaccined with necessary antivirus, his current ivermectin and dewormer is still active till 13th of next month.

This is an unplanned sales and no price was fixed on it but i'll sincerely appreciate a good offer. Kindly make your offer as I want him out of this ranch asap!

Location: Institute of Regenerative Agriculture, Ibadan/Oyo state Capital

Thanks and God less.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sales Asap (pic) by Zico777(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
The Lord is your strength Bro! I wouldn't want to see you give up.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sales Asap (pic) by IamAsiri: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
You didn't state how you can be contacted.
Re: Distress Sales Asap (pic) by MideMrPossible: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zico777:
The Lord is your strength Bro! I wouldn't want to see you give up.
Never!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seedlings For Sales / Do You Need To Buy Cocoa, Cashew, Cassava, Pks, Gaari In Abundant? / I Need Catfish Fingerlings In Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.