Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,369 members, 7,857,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

You don't need cable for livestreaming or live feed production anymore. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You don't need cable for livestreaming or live feed production anymore. (216 Views)

New 30meters (100ft Long) HDMI Cable For Sale / ⏳⏰ 11 Meters High Speed HDMI Cable For Sale.❗❗❗ ✔️ / Dc 1 Female To 8 Male Power Splitter Cable For Cctvin Nigeria By Hiphen Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You don't need cable for livestreaming or live feed production anymore. by Projectors(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Are you tired of being limited by messy cables and short transmission distances when filming with your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig?
Do you want to enhance your live streaming and live transmission experience with high-quality wireless video transmission?

Introducing the Hollyland Mars 400S PRO SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System, the perfect tool for taking your video production to the next level. Its lightweight and compact design offers up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission to your camera rig. The transmitter provides HDMI and SDI inputs while the receiver offers SDI and HDMI outputs, making it perfect for any kind of camera setup.

This system offers an extremely low 0.1s latency, providing a seamless and high-quality transmission experience. The line-of-sight transmission reaches up to 400' to the receiver and up to 300' to the Hollyview Wi-Fi app, allowing you to monitor your transmission in real-time. With the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can also live stream your footage directly from the receiver via your computer using a USB Type-C adapter.

With its redesigned body, bright OLED display, and integrated shoe adapter with a 1/4"-20 mounting thread, it's a low-profile choice for your rig. It also features multiple fan modes to keep it cool or quiet when you're shooting. You can power it using a USB Type-C source, the included locking DC power adapter, or by using a separately available L-series type battery using the integrated battery plate. Don't miss out on this game-changing technology that allows you to enhance your filming experience with wireless video transmission.

Happy customers

The Hollyland mars 400s pro is a game changer for my event productions – Gbenga Lagos

This product is the best I have ever used when it comes to a wireless transmitter, I am enjoying it – Mr Babatunde Ikeja.

I received my item intact, I appreciate your delivery man - Mr. Chucks Lekki

This product (Hollyland mar pro) has saved from buying substandard long hdmi cable that doesn’t last – Bro Yemi ( Church media Dept)

Order your Hollyland Mars 400S PRO SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System today and take your multimedia production game to the next level.
Free delivery in Lagos, if you make payment before delivery.
Limited stocks available.

To order now - call 08034291442

Re: You don't need cable for livestreaming or live feed production anymore. by 1Alex: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Hollyland video transmitter is not a new product.

I have the latest Hollyland cosmo C1

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!2pcs Original ROMOSS 30+(30000mah) With Fast Charge Port Input And Output / LG Brings Together The Most Innovative Kitchen Appliance With Style This Ramadan / Dell Latitude 6440 Corei5 500HDD 8gram @ 110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.