Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend (1780 Views)

Can A Parent Be Jealous Of A Child's Success? / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / My Husband Is Too Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Forbrok: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Good morning, I have been with my two siblings (sisters) for years now taking care of them as our parents are not close. I have been so wonderful to them because I made them not to miss our parents. Early this year, I discovered the elder one of 20 years started having feelings for me not like family love again. So I eventually fell in for a deep romance with her but we didn't have s_x because we know the consequences behind it in our village ( a taboo ) and death or madness is what follows. Honestly since we had this, it has continued because I started having feelings for her while she has already fallen in love with me. My problem right now is that her jealousy made me to part with my girlfriend. But right now, I've gotten another girl and want to move on from her but it's not working because the last time my new girlfriend came around this week, my sister was very angry and she cried after the girl left and I had to beg and console her. Right now I don't want the girl anymore because I can't cope seeing my sister cry because I love her so much but I want to move on because I can't have s_x with her only the romance. I am finding it very hard to love another girl aside from my sister. She in her own side has been making boyfriends but refuses to go out to meet them. I am depressed and don't know how to get over this.

You can drop an advice here ๐Ÿ‘‰ : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Beremx(f): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
What a story!!

Dunno what to say sef.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by ritmek(f): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is madness๐Ÿคฎ Nothing much to say here

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by olasaad(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
Since your parents are alive you should all travel down and spend sometime with them.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by morakakin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
You are sick,I think the best thing is the two of you should have sex so you can die quickly,but don't worry you are already mad.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by fyzaila: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ellup 71 Ellup 72 Ellup 73

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 3:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Can Dix b real? grin
To flog you Oraimo cord dey hungry me grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by ahnie: 4:20am On Mar 05, 2023
This is super story,a life of stew,bread and suya!this is super story!
Super story
Super storrrrrrrrry

This is super storrrrrrrrry.

From the stable of agbado, cassava and corn production!

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by ahnie: 4:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Fake story from the stable of obamamessi aka victorUSA production.

Pikin wey wan mad,na stone n nail he dey fess start to pick from ground.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by ahnie: 4:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Honestly I missed the era when sexkillz was a moderator these madakafas for nor dey do those kain nonsense.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Stanweezy(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Is this story real or fake, if it is real whether na OP be the person or he's narrating another person story

They need to go hospital for brain evaluation, bkus na only mad man will do this if at all the mad man will do it bkus there are still sense of reasoning in them
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Foodqueen(f): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Ori e to daru.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Oga, use paragraphs. Use paragraphs. I say oga, use paragraphs.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by iHateFraudsters: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Why TF did I even open this thread after seeing the topic??

WTF is wrong with me??

WTF did I just read??
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Mindlog: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Polynek:
Can Dix b real? grin
To flog you Oraimo cord dey hungry me grin
Siblings are having sex, more than you can imagine especially during adolescence and some continue their sexual relationship even after they have been married to other people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Una two dey mad undecided
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by simple250: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Animals mate with their mother when thy are matured ,but as humans its wrong because we are created from the image of God .
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Siblings are having sex, more than you can imagine especially during adolescence and some continue their sexual relationship even after they have been married to other people.
Have u seen ? grin
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by TheboyGhost(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2023
morakakin:
You are sick,I think the best thing is the two of you should have sex so you can die quickly,but don't worry you are already mad.

They won't die no matter how many times they have sex dummy neither will they run mad .
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Mindlog: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Polynek:

Have u seen ? grin

Countless........I have worked with many of them, in therapy.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by morakakin(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

They won't die no matter how many times they have sex dummy neither will they run mad .
hey fool that's his belief and not mine,and if you think his thread was cool and not written by someone that has a mental problem,your the real dummy,dummy!
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Countless........I have worked with many of them, in therapy.
Too bad grin
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by TheboyGhost(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
morakakin:
hey fool that's his belief and not mine,and if you think his thread was cool and not written by someone that has a mental problem,your the real dummy,dummy!

Alright Fool, I am glad you accepted nobody was going to die...
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by morakakin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Alright Fool, I am glad you accepted nobody was going to die...

no bigger fool,it could be some kind of superstitious shit from his village that really happens when sick acts like that happens,if you toke time to read his thread you woldn't be throw shades like a mumu for here as if the thread wasn't written by a mentally unstable person.but hey if you think it's cool then you need just as much help as he does dummy.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by TheboyGhost(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
morakakin:
no bigger fool,it could be some kind of superstitious shit from his village that really happens when sick acts like that happens,if you toke time to read his thread you woldn't be throw shades like a mumu for here as if the thread wasn't written by a mentally unstable person.but hey if you think it's cool then you need just as much help as he does dummy.

Okay okay, point made stupid...

We end the conversation here, thank you.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
What an upgrade from Obamamessi aka victorusa
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by morakakin(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Okay okay, point made stupid...

We end the conversation here, thank you.
thank you idiot,have blessed week head.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by TheboyGhost(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
morakakin:
thank you idiot,have blessed week head.

You are very much welcomed dummy.
Re: My Sister Gets Jealous Of My Girlfriend by morakakin(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
TheboyGhost:

You are very much welcomed dummy.
my pleasure fool.

(1) (Reply)

Am I To Be Blamed? My Wife And The Househelp / 3 Reasons Why Husbands Should Be Blamed For Marital Instability / David Cameron Forgets Daughter, 8, At Pub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.