Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. (4057 Views)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / Please How Much Should I Spend Per Week Or Per Month With Family Of 5 / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2023
I wake up around 5A.M and pray.

My wife and I take turns to bathe the children (whomever wakes up first).

I prepare breakfast for the family. I harvested these eggs πŸ₯š yesterday from our backyard poultry. Very delicious πŸ˜‹

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by TONYE001(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Great! May God bless you for all the roles you play.

May God continue to bless your family.
Good morning.

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Good one . At least you are responsible and not some menace and a deadbeat father like Playmaker14 who doesn’t even know the whereabout of the thing he birthed

7 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2023
My wife was not feeling too strong yesterday.

She is nursing a 5 month old baby and pregnant.

I sorted out the dirty clothes to wash.🧼

See the mountain of my children dirty clothes 😲. Haba ☹️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Fahdiga(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:

You mean your wife is still nursing a 5 months baby and is pregnant with another child? Does she breastfeed the five months old baby?

24 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by ahnie: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2023
That's how marriage ought to be.

Hope you n your *supposed**wife are back together now.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2023
I later went to the market around 2p.m to buy ingredients for soup and stew.

My wife say they cheated me πŸ˜‚

Beef- 300
Fish- 1600
Ponmo- 200
Tomatoes, pepper mix -150

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by dobnina(f): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:

Your wife is pregnant again with your fifth child when she just gave birth for the fourth one 5months ago
Do you want to kill her?
What happened to family planning?
You are a very wicked and heartless man for impregnating her every year.
And the worst part of it is that you are a broke ass. How will you take care of all the innocent children you are bringing to this world every year.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
You mean your wife is still nursing a 5 months baby and is pregnant with another child? Does she breastfeed the five months old baby?

Yes she is doing exclusive breastfeeding
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by PlayMaker14: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2023
I only laugh at those people taking you serious my friend. grin

14 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2023
I finished cooking at about 3:15pm.

The children testified I am a better cook than their mum πŸ™‚

Vegetable soup with eba for my wife and I
Rice and stew for the children

7 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:

Yes she is doing exclusive breastfeeding
Ok. Whatever that suits you. More oil to your gbola.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Fahdiga(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I only laugh at those people taking you serious my friend. grin
He is probably a troll!

13 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
We later watched tv before I went out to for daily hustle at 6:00pm.

I bought the children and my wife kunukwakwa. But the children had slept when I returned home 😞 and my wife was too sick to drink. The drink turned sour

4 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Fahdiga:
He is probably a troll!
A clownish troll.

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by ahnie: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:
I finished cooking at about 3:15pm.

The children testified I am a better cook than their mum πŸ™‚

Vegetable soup with eba for my wife and I
Rice and stew for the children
Why is the veggie soup watery?
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by BigYash: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Comedian cheesy Super Story Dad undecided SSD

1 Like

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by vastolord4(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2023
dobnina:

Your wife is pregnant again with your fifth child when she just gave birth for the fourth one 5months ago
Do you want to kill her?
And the worst part of it is that you are a broke ass. How will you take care of all the innocent children you are bringing to this world every year.

Are you carrying his baby? Is she your sister or mother? Why disturbing a peaceful family? Is it your family or do you know him? You just keep judging people online without any tangible reason.. Jacqueline!
dobnina:

Who released this dog.
Who mentioned you. Are you op, is op you. This is how people get involved in things that is none of their business.
Amebo, who put your mouth? Gboromi deleru.
Pls go back to your cage. I have given you your 2 mins of Fame.

You meant dawg! That man did nothing wrong to you! If you can't respect a man with 5 kids and a female just you (except you trans) under his roof, you definitely do not respect a demi god as your father (if you've ever had 1).
Go bout parading peoples problem like you were paid for it!. Incase you've had a man prepare a meal for you, praise him cos likely you had no respectable man like @Obavoh in your previous, present n future..
Happy Sun-day 😊

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by dobnina(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2023
vastolord4:

Are you carrying his baby? Is she your sister or mother? Why disturbing a peaceful family? Is it your family or do you know him? You just keep judging people online without any tangible reason.. Jacqueline!
Who released this dog.
Who mentioned you. Are you op, is op you. This is how people get involved in things that is none of their business.
Amebo, who put your mouth? Gboromi deleru.
Pls go back to your cage. I have given you your 2 mins of Fame.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Narialand favorite troll
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Devonelle(f): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2023
I rather remain single than suffer poverty in the name of marriage. Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:

Him use water top m up grin cheesy
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Vickho: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2023
dobnina:

Do you want to kill her?
thunder fire your rotten toto for this rubbish you posted.
idiot
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by dobnina(f): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Vickho:
thunder fire your rotten toto for this rubbish you posted.
idiot
LMAO.
E pain am
LOL.

7 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Vickho: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:

at least it's still better than the disgusting menstruation you cook and call it food so the mods do put those irritating shit on front-page
Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Vickho: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Devonelle:
I rather remain single than suffer poverty in the name of marriage. Tueh!
your profile picture says it all.
disgusting evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's like you have a lot of time on your hands.
What you have described is a stay at home dad, not Superdad.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Sijo01(f): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obavoh:
We later watched tv before I went out to for daily hustle at 6:00pm.

I bought the children and my wife kunukwakwa. But the children had slept when I returned home 😞 and my wife was too sick to drink. The drink turned sour

@dobnina asked if you want to kill you wife. Some folks are attacking her.

Why are you so much in a rush in bringing innocent children into poverty.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
ahnie:

So it can serve it's purpose πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. You know they're plenty. Without the water, it won't be enough.

4 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by NoToPile: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
This guy that said he was having sex with his wife 2 weeks after delivery and wife was crying came to report her Aunty who told him not to kill his wife on Nairaland.

Abegiii.

Do not kill your wife, she's not spacing those children. Do not kill your wife. You can decide to have 100 children but space them, let her body rest. Soogbo?

You now even decided to show her pant and bra on NL abi, Babanla troll ni Bobo yii.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
#300 meat, you guys are enjoying where you are oo.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend Saturdays As A Super Dad. PHOTOS. by Beremx(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
This one has taken over from Airforce1.
Another clownish troll 🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2month-old Baby Fed Baby Food Without My Consent! / He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! / For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.