Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Depressed/help Me With A Job Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Depressed/help Me With A Job Please (315 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / Urgently In Need Of A Job Please / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depressed/help Me With A Job Please by Virus20: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi family ,please I am depressed, someone should help me with a job please ,I am a graduate of English,squatting with a friend in Ikorodu, but it has been really stressing due to attitude change (you know how some people change when you with them),I have been in deep thought and so down emotionally and mentally. I am praying someone here will be able to raise a drowning brother from this my post.Here is my WhatsApp number 08145848829.Someone should please save a brother.
Re: Depressed/help Me With A Job Please by olamilarks(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Virus20:
Hi family ,please I am depressed, someone should help me with a job please ,I am a graduate of English,squatting with a friend in Ikorodu, but it has been really stressing due to attitude change (you know how some people change when you with them),I have been in deep thought and so down emotionally and mentally. I am praying someone here will be able to raise a drowning brother from this my post.Here is my WhatsApp number 08145848829.Someone should please save a brother.
Please don't be depressed. First GTHOF Ikorodu, find someone you can squat with in mainland Lagos, get any minimum wage job you can find in mainland Lagos (This will be your survival job) list out you skills, list out companies you'd like to work with and start applying!

(1) (Reply)

Job Posting: Remote Social Media Manager / Vacancies For Van Sales Representatives For Nestle Waters Distributor / How To Find Any Job/vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.