Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? (876 Views)

KYVATRON-SDHE UAB Alignment: " What Is BUSINESS ? " / Who $5,000 Limit Help ? The Tertiary Stage Of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy / Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (bab) - Who $50 Limit Help ? The Ultimate Guide..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Why USDT ARBITRAGE (UAB)?

@Kyvatron;

Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu;

Our Live Journalism on The Investment Section of Nairaland Continues Here on The regards of REVEALING The Topic:

Why USDT ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (UAB)?

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121457874

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
I dropped you some integrated questions for Question Number 4 on The LIVE JOURNALISM Thread Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121457874

However, After Posting It; The Nairaland Bot Restricted Me From Writing Further on Nairaland Until March 8.

I think I might have been restricted because of the word inked below.

See Screenshots Below.

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
However, We Gracefully Carry On Here.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
So, @kyvatron, Please - Respond To The 3 Integrated Questions below So That We can Proceed To The Last Question:

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Babakolanut(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
Why USDT ARBITRAGE (UAB)?

@Kyvatron;

Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu;

Our Live Journalism on The Investment Section of Nairaland Continues Here on The regards of REVEALING The Topic:

Why USDT ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (UAB)?

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Babakolanut(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pls how can newbies earn and withdraw it in Nigeria? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls how can newbies earn and withdraw it in Nigeria? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

You'll learn How To.

Follow Up On The Journal.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
So, @kyvatron, Please - Respond To The 3 Integrated Questions below So That We can Proceed To The Last Question:

Answer to the first question:

The USDT Arbitrage business involves purchasing Dollars (USDT) cheaply with Chinese Yuan, Selling the Dollars for Naira, and Converting the Naira back to Chinese Yuan to repeat the process over and over again in a triangular arbitrage model

Kyvatron Limited has established solid partnerships with Chinese Import/Export Businessmen based in China and Nigeria, which makes it possible for us to easily convert between Chinese Yuan and Naira at the best possible rates in order to facilitate our USDT Arbitrage trades repeatedly

Answer to the second question:

We make our profit from buying USDT at cheaper rates from China to resell at higher rates in Nigeria

It's very similar to the same way people do clothing arbitrage, by purchasing clothing materials cheaply from China to resell more expensively in Nigeria

Answer to the third question:

What separates Kyvatron Limited from foul players is the vision we have for our Company

The foundation of Kyvatron Limited and its business models are very solid

With regards to the USDT Arbitrage business, the fact that we buy cheaply and sell higher always ensures profitability

Trading with even larger capital as a result of participants coming onboard ensures that we make even greater profits

Giving our participants an agreed share of the profits resulting from their participation makes it possible for them to spread the good words of our services, which brings in more participants, which in turn increases our trading capital, and this results in even greater profits for our Company

Prioritizing the satisfaction of our clients results in an endless cycle of profitability for our Company, so it makes no logical sense for us to deviate from that objective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kyvatron:

Answer to the first question:

The USDT Arbitrage business involves purchasing Dollars (USDT) cheaply with Chinese Yuan, Selling the Dollars for Naira, and Converting the Naira back to Chinese Yuan to repeat the process over and over again in a triangular arbitrage model

Kyvatron Limited has established solid partnerships with Chinese Import/Export Businessmen based in China and Nigeria, which makes it possible for us to easily convert between Chinese Yuan and Naira at the best possible rates in order to facilitate our USDT Arbitrage trades repeatedly

Answer to the second question:

We make our profit from buying USDT at cheaper rates from China to resell at higher rates in Nigeria

It's very similar to the same way people do clothing arbitrage, by purchasing clothing materials cheaply from China to resell more expensively in Nigeria

Answer to the third question:

What separates Kyvatron Limited from foul players is the vision we have for our Company

The foundation of Kyvatron Limited and its business models are very solid

With regards to the USDT Arbitrage business, the fact that we buy cheaply and sell higher always ensures profitability

Trading with even larger capital as a result of participants coming onboard ensures that we make even greater profits

Giving our participants an agreed share of the profits resulting from their participation makes it possible for them to spread the good words of our services, which brings in more participants, which in turn increases our trading capital, and this results in even greater profits for our Company

Prioritizing the satisfaction of our clients results in an endless cycle of profitability for our Company, so it makes no logical sense for us to deviate from that objective

This is Pretty Commendable.

I must really commend Your LASER FOCUSED Efforts Toward Understanding The Formative Structure of Your Business "KYVATRON" To Providing VALUE with The CORE Motive of Establishing Your TRUISM OF PURPOSE (TOP).

Finally;

This will be Our Fifth Question and Last Question For The Day.

As a Successful Digital Offline Entrepreneur Who KINETICALLY Utilizes The POWER of The INTERNET To Prosper His Business;

"What Advice And TOP 5 Strategies Do You Have For Other Nigerian/African Youths To Utilize for Their Respective Businesses ?"

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

This is Pretty Commendable.

I must really commend Your LASER FOCUSED Efforts Toward Understanding The Formative Structure of Your Business "KYVATRON" To Providing VALUE with The CORE Motive of Establishing Your TRUISM OF PURPOSE (TOP).

Finally;

This will be Our Fifth Question and Last Question For The Day.

As a Successful Digital Offline Entrepreneur Who KINETICALLY Utilizes The POWER of The INTERNET To Prosper His Business;

"What Advice And TOP 5 Strategies Do You Have For Other Nigerian/African Youths To Utilize for Their Respective Businesses ?"

I really appreciate your compliments

The top 5 strategies I'd recommend to anyone wishing to start up a business would be:

1. Save up a reasonable capital before looking to start up a business. I'd recommend a startup budget of at least 1,000 USD

2. Do some extensive research to find a profitable and sustainable business model

3. Get your business registered in order to operate legally and professionally

4. Create exposure for you business offerings, as exposure is everything in a business. You certainly need to spend frequently on advertisements

5. Remain consistent, as consistency is what will take your business to the top and keep it there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kyvatron:

I really appreciate your compliments

The top 5 strategies I'd recommend to anyone wishing to start up a business would be:

1. Save up a reasonable capital before looking to start up a business. I'd recommend a startup budget of at least 1,000 USD

2. Do some extensive research to find a profitable and sustainable business model

3. Get your business registered in order to operate legally and professionally

4. Create exposure for you business offerings, as exposure is everything in a business. You certainly need to spend frequently on advertisements

5. Remain consistent, as consistency is what will take your business to the top and keep it there

Another "hmmmmmmmmm".

5) ...Consistency is what will take your business to the TOP and KEEP IT THERE.

Keyword: KEEP IT THERE.

No Old Glories.

Thank You So Much Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu (Founder and C.E.O of KYVATRON).

It was a great pleasure CO-HOSTING And SUPER-HOSTING You on THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND LIVE-STREAM JOURNALISM EVER Effected On The Nairaland.com Forum.

As It Is;

It is obvious That YOU ARE NOT A FORCE TO RECKON WITH;

In Actual Sense;

"You Are THE FORCE TO RECKON WITH".

Thanks For Your Time Once Again.

I Sincerely Appreciate The Fact That You Accepted and Completed The TOLERANCE TEST of Our PRIVATE-PULBLIC JOURNALISTIC INTERVIEWS.

We Continue Our Quest Same Time By 12:00 PM Tomorrow.

Stay Cool.

Infinite Peace Unto Your Heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

Another "hmmmmmmmmm".

5) ...Consistency is what will take your business to the TOP and KEEP IT THERE.

Keyword: KEEP IT THERE.

No Old Glories.

Thank You So Much Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu (Founder and C.E.O of KYVATRON).

It was a great pleasure CO-HOSTING And SUPER-HOSTING You on THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND LIVE-STREAM JOURNALISM EVER Effected On The Nairaland.com Forum.

As It Is;

It is obvious That YOU ARE NOT A FORCE TO RECKON WITH;

In Actual Sense;

"You Are THE FORCE TO RECKON WITH".

Thanks For Your Time Once Again.

I Sincerely Appreciate The Fact That You Accepted and Completed The TOLERANCE TEST of Our PRIVATE-PULBLIC JOURNALISTIC INTERVIEWS.

We Continue Our Quest Same Time By 12:00 PM Tomorrow.

Stay Cool.

Infinite Peace Unto Your Heart.

You're very much welcome TMOA, it's a pleasure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

See What A WISER AFFILIATE OF REMITANO Has Done Below on Our Live Sensitization Journal Below:

1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes, Yes, Yaw!!!

We Are Live Again for another Interview session with MR. BAYO Chisom Iwu as regards The Journey of Our USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB).

We Proceed Shortly.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
As A Matter of Fact;

The floor is Already Opened For Everyone To Ask Their Respective Questions.

Henceforth, For The Sake of Our Interview; For The Next 5 Days; We will only have 2 Questions To Ask Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu.

So, We can welcome more questions from our public viewers.

I proceed with my first question very shortly.

@kyvatron.

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
As A Matter of Fact;

The floor is Already Opened For Everyone To Ask Their Respective Questions.

Henceforth, For The Sake of Our Interview; For The Next 5 Days; We will only have 2 Questions To Ask Mr. BAYO Chisom Iwu.

So, We can welcome more questions from our public viewers.

I proceed with my first question very shortly.

@kyvatron.

So, Kyvatron;

My First Question Goes Thus:

In The Screenshots That I Provided Above Which Represents Payment Proofs and Testimonials Provided By Your Previous Business Registration Clients;

I can notice differences between the payments made to different investors of Your Previous Batch of USDT-Arbitrage-Bureacracy (UAB).

Please; Can You Clearly Explain To Us What These Means ?

Do Provide Us with The Financial Mathematics of The Model of Your USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

Let Us Understand The Minimum Investment Individuals are To Utilize To Join Up Investing in UAB with Kyvatron.

Also, Let Us Know The Maximum Investment That Any Individual can Join Up with.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

So, Kyvatron;

My First Question Goes Thus:

In The Screenshots That I Provided Above Which Represents Payment Proofs and Testimonials Provided By Your Previous Business Registration Clients;

I can notice differences between the payments made to different investors of Your Previous Batch of USDT-Arbitrage-Bureacracy (UAB).

Please; Can You Clearly Explain To Us What These Means ?

Do Provide Us with The Financial Mathematics of The Model of Your USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

Let Us Understand The Minimum Investment Individuals are To Utilize To Join Up Investing in UAB with Kyvatron.

Also, Let Us Know The Maximum Investment That Any Individual can Join Up with.

The model of the USDT Arbitrage payouts go this way:

We calculate the payouts at 10,000 NGN per trade when a participant comes onboard with a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN)

We trade about 70 times monthly, so 70 completed trades with 5,000 CNY will result in a profit of 700,000 NGN

These profits will then be returned to the participant in 30 days along with their trading capital

This way, a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN) will have the participant receiving 515,000 NGN + 700,000 NGN in 30 days, which is a total of 1,215,000 NGN

So in order for a participant to understand how much they'll receive, they can make quick calculations in accordance with the provisions above

Regardless, we always make participants aware of how much profits they'll receive for every trading capital they bring onboard

The minimum trading capital is 500 CNY (51,500 NGN), and this yields a monthly profit of 70,000 NGN for 70 completed trades at 1,000 NGN per trade

We currently have no maximum threshold for how much trading capital a participant can bring onboard, which is the reason we're happy to bring onboard as many participants who are interested in the USDT Arbitrage business
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kyvatron:

The model of the USDT Arbitrage payouts go this way:

We calculate the payouts at 10,000 NGN per trade when a participant comes onboard with a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN)

We trade about 70 times monthly, so 70 completed trades with 5,000 CNY will result in a profit of 700,000 NGN

These profits will then be returned to the participant in 30 days along with their trading capital

This way, a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN) will have the participant receiving 515,000 NGN + 700,000 NGN in 30 days, which is a total of 1,215,000 NGN

So in order for a participant to understand how much they'll receive, they can make quick calculations in accordance with the provisions above

Regardless, we always make participants aware of how much profits they'll receive for every trading capital they bring onboard

The minimum trading capital is 500 CNY (51,500 NGN), and this yields a monthly profit of 70,000 NGN for 70 completed trades at 1,000 NGN per trade

We currently have no maximum threshold for how much trading capital a participant can bring onboard, which is the reason we're happy to bring onboard as many participants who are interested in the USDT Arbitrage business

This is Pretty Impressive.

Financially and Mathematically;

A Capital of 51,500 Naira would Yield A Total Returns On Investment of 121,500 Naira After A Duration of 30 Working Days.

Hence;

Profit for The First Month of Participation = 121,500 - 51,500 = 70,000 Naira.

To Understand Our Individual Profit Marginization; We Say:

Percentage (%) Profit = (Profit)/(Capital) × 100

Percentage (%) Profit = (70,000) /(51,500) × 100

= 135.92%.

So, This is To Say That Every Investor Who Ventures into The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB) Business with KYVATRON will be Entitled To A Profit of 135.92 %.

So, If "Person B" Also Invest 515,000 Naira; "Person A" will Be Entitled To Receiving 135.92 % Profit Which Will Amount To 700,000 Naira After 30 Days.

The Same CONTRACT is applicable To "PERSON C" when "PERSON C" Comes in with 5,150,000 Million Naira. The Same 135.92% is Applicable to "PERSON C" And Every Other Private-Public-Partnership Participants.

Am I Right or Wrong, KING ?
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

This is Pretty Impressive.

Financially and Mathematically;

A Capital of 51,500 Naira would Yield A Total Returns On Investment of 121,500 Naira After A Duration of 30 Working Days.

Hence;

Profit for The First Month of Participation = 121,500 - 51,500 = 70,000 Naira.

To Understand Our Individual Profit Marginization; We Say:

Percentage (%) Profit = (Profit)/(Capital) × 100

Percentage (%) Profit = (70,000) /(51,500) × 100

= 135.92%.

So, This is To Say That Every Investor Who Ventures into The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB) Business with KYVATRON will be Entitled To A Profit of 135.92 %.

So, If "Person B" Also Invest 515,000 Naira; "Person A" will Be Entitled To Receiving 135.92 % Profit Which Will Amount To 700,000 Naira After 30 Days.

The Same CONTRACT is applicable To "PERSON C" when "PERSON C" Comes in with 5,150,000 Million Naira. The Same 135.92% is Applicable to "PERSON C" And Every Other Private-Public-Partnership Participants.

Am I Right or Wrong, KING ?

You're very much correct TMOA
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kyvatron:

You're very much correct TMOA

The Coast is Very CLEAR Now.

Let's Sail To Our Next Question.

A) What Measures have been put in place to ENSURE That This Returns on Investment for Your UAB Investement-Clienteles is Guaranteed ? Is The 135.92 % Profit Always Guaranteed ?

B) Are There Any Risk of Losing Money?

C) Any Measure Taken To Avoid The Risk of Losing Money ? If so, What Are They ?

These are Our Last Integrated Questions for Today, King.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

The Coast is Very CLEAR Now.

Let's Sail To Our Next Question.

A) What Measures have been put in place to ENSURE That This Returns on Investment for Your UAB Investement-Clienteles is Guaranteed ? Is The 135.92 % Profit Always Guaranteed ?

B) Are There Any Risk of Losing Money?

C) Any Measure Taken To Avoid The Risk of Losing Money ? If so, What Are They ?

These are Our Last Integrated Questions for Today, King.

We ensure to trade at least 70 times monthly in order to guarantee the profits expected by participants

The fact that we purchase USDT at cheaper rates to resell at higher rates always guarantees profits, so there's no risk of a loss

Our lawyers have also helped us take all necessary steps to ensure that our business operations continue to run smoothly in accordance with all applicable laws governing such operations

With regards to the USDT Arbitrage business, we provide value alongside our exchange transactions which keeps all our transactions legal and justified

Although the value we provide alongside our exchange transactions give us the freedom to trade as often as we want on a daily basis, we prefer to keep the monthly trading frequency around 70 times, which we'll gradually increase over time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kyvatron:

We ensure to trade at least 70 times monthly in order to guarantee the profits expected by participants

The fact that we purchase USDT at cheaper rates to resell at higher rates always guarantees profits, so there's no risk of a loss

Our lawyers have also helped us take all necessary steps to ensure that our business operations continue to run smoothly in accordance with all applicable laws governing such operations

With regards to the USDT Arbitrage business, we provide value alongside our exchange transactions which keeps all our transactions legal and justified

Although the value we provide alongside our exchange transactions give us the freedom to trade as often as we want on a daily basis, we prefer to keep the monthly trading frequency around 70 times, which we'll gradually increase over time

Thank You King For Your Time.

I believe That All of Your Explanations Are Very Clear To Our Audience.

Hence;

We come to an end with Today's LIVE JOURNALISTIC INTERVIEW, King.

This Opportunity is Actually Breathe Taking.

How Many Offline Businesses or Online Businesses in The Entire World Can Give You An ASSURED 135.92% PROFIT ?

This is A Question To Really Ponder On.

And I Leave This Question To Our AUDIENCE.

END OF TODAY'S JOURNALISTIC SESSION.

smiley
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

Thank You King For Your Time.

I believe That All of Your Explanations Are Very Clear To Our Audience.

Hence;

We come to an end with Today's LIVE JOURNALISTIC INTERVIEW, King.

This Opportunity is Actually Breathe Taking.

How Many Offline Businesses or Online Businesses in The Entire World Can Give You An ASSURED 135.92% PROFIT ?

This is A Question To Really Ponder On.

And I Leave This Question To Our AUDIENCE.

END OF TODAY'S JOURNALISTIC SESSION.

It's a pleasure TMOA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yes, Yes, Yaw!!!

It's Another Beautiful Day To Continue with Our Open Sensitization and LIVE Journalistic Documentary of Our Amazing USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) Opportunity.

It's Our Third Day - TODAY.

And We should actually utilize This Opportunity To Thank LOVE which is GOD ALMIGHTY for Giving Us The GRACE To Always Show Forth As Usual and As Expected.

Our Deliberate Appreciations also goes to All The Nairaland Moderators of This Section for Providing Us with The Privileged To AIR UP Our Global Financial Initiative.

Special Thanks And Appreciations also Goes To @SEUN For Making Nairaland.com A Golden Treasure and Most Suitable Land for Airing Up and Promoting The Profession and Beauty of JOURNALISM across The World.

We are very privileged to SERVE and We Welcome You All Once Again To Be Part of Our Amazing Audience for Today's LIVE Sensitization Journal.

Without Further Ado, Let's Delve into Our Questionnairing Journals for Today.

kiss

1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
DAY 3:

First Question of The Day:

Already, I am aware of The 10% Affiliate Commission That @Kyvatron is providing to Every Affiliate of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

Now, One Important Question to ask for Our Audience To Be Very Clear about is this:

Do Affiliates receive 10% Commission on The Investment Sum brought in to your company by their Downlines ?

Or

They receive 10% Commission on The Returns on Investment of The Investment Sum brought in to your Company by their Downlines ?

Which is it ?

Thanks @kyvatron
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
DAY 3:

First Question of The Day:

Already, I am aware of The 10% Affiliate Commission That @Kyvatron is providing to Every Affiliate of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

Now, One Important Question to ask for Our Audience To Be Very Clear about is this:

Do Affiliates receive 10% Commission on The Investment Sum brought in to your company by their Downlines ?

Or

They receive 10% Commission on The Returns on Investment of The Investment Sum brought in to your Company by their Downlines ?

Which is it ?

Thanks @kyvatron

The 10% commissions come from the profits made by the participants they bring onboard

For instance, when an Affiliate brings a participant who comes onboard with a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN), that yields a monthly profit of 700,000 NGN for 70 completed monthly trades at 10,000 NGN per trade

The participant receives their profit of 700,000 NGN, while the Affiliate who invited the participant receives 10% of that, which is 70,000 NGN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kyvatron:

The 10% commissions come from the profits made by the participants they bring onboard

For instance, when an Affiliate brings a participant who comes onboard with a trading capital of 5,000 CNY (515,000 NGN), that yields a monthly profit of 700,000 NGN for 70 completed monthly trades at 10,000 NGN per trade

The participant receives their profit of 700,000 NGN, while the Affiliate who invited the participant receives 10% of that, which is 70,000 NGN

Very well King.

This is very well explainable.

This leads us to our second and last question for the day:

a) What is The Enrolment Requirement Fees Needed for Every Participant to Join Kyvatron-SDHE on The UAB OPPORTUNITY?

b) Is There Any Legal Contract Binding Every Investment Partticpant with Your Words ?

Thank You for Making Out Time out of your very busy schedule to be here with us today again @kyvatron.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

Very well King.

This is very well explainable.

This leads us to our second and last question for the day:

a) What is The Enrolment Requirement Fees Needed for Every Participant to Join Kyvatron-SDHE on The UAB OPPORTUNITY?

b) Is There Any Legal Contract Binding Every Investment Partticpant with Your Words ?

Thank You for Making Out Time out of your very busy schedule to be here with us today again @kyvatron.

It's a pleasure TMOA

With regards to the Kyvatron-SDHE partnership, individuals willing to come onboard through our valuable partner; Safe Digital Hub Enterprise (SDHE) is expected to do so with their trading capital and a 5 PAC (25,000 NGN) enrollment fee

A Memorandum of Understanding is signed by Kyvatron Limited and USDT Arbitrage participants, which makes our agreements legally binding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kyvatron:

It's a pleasure TMOA

With regards to the Kyvatron-SDHE partnership, individuals willing to come onboard through our valuable partner; Safe Digital Hub Enterprise (SDHE) is expected to do so with their trading capital and a 5 PAC (25,000 NGN) enrollment fee

A Memorandum of Understanding is signed by Kyvatron Limited and USDT Arbitrage participants, which makes our agreements legally binding

Thank You So Much for The Audience.

This is too much LIGHT Already.

You are Worthy of This Laudable Investment Model with Your Straight-Forward Orientation and Organization.

Thank You for Your Consistency This Far with Making This First LIVE Investment-Journal on Nairaland A Superb REALITY.

As A Matter of FACT;

Today;

We have Concluded with All Our Detailed Journalism Sensitization About The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB).

By Now; Every of Our Audience Should Clearly Understand All That They Need To Get Involved Already with Us.

As From Tomorrow;

We will Advance Our LIVE JOURNALISM To Cover The SAFE SCOPES of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) To Help Us Cover The:

S - Spiritual Scope,

A - Agricultural Scope,

F - Financial Scope,

E - Experiential Scope of UAB.

Thank you once again for your time.

At the same time; Many Thanks To Our Esteemed Audience.

We All @SAFE-DIGITAL-HUB-ENTERPRISE (SDHE) wish You Well.

Enjoy The Rest of Your Day and Do Not Forget To Drop Your Questions if you have any.

Thanks and Bye For Now.

~ TMOA.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by Kyvatron: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

Thank You So Much for The Audience.

This is too much LIGHT Already.

You are Worthy of This Laudable Investment Model with Your Straight-Forward Orientation and Organization.

Thank You for Your Consistency This Far with Making This First LIVE Investment-Journal on Nairaland A Superb REALITY.

As A Matter of FACT;

Today;

We have Concluded with All Our Detailed Journalism Sensitization About The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB).

By Now; Every of Our Audience Should Clearly Understand All That They Need To Get Involved Already with Us.

As From Tomorrow;

We will Advance Our LIVE JOURNALISM To Cover The SAFE SCOPES of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) To Help Us Cover The:

S - Spiritual Scope,

A - Agricultural Scope,

F - Financial Scope,

E - Experiential Scope of UAB.

Thank you once again for your time.

At the same time; Many Thanks To Our Esteemed Audience.

We All @SAFE-DIGITAL-HUB-ENTERPRISE (SDHE) wish You Well.

Enjoy The Rest of Your Day and Do Not Forget To Drop Your Questions if you have any.

Thanks and Bye For Now.

~ TMOA.

It's a pleasure TMOA

Do enjoy the rest of your day too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kyvatron:

It's a pleasure TMOA

Do enjoy the rest of your day too

Yes King.
Re: Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yes, Yes, Yaw!!!

It's Another Beautiful Day To Proceed on Our SAFE Scope of The USDT-ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

Yesterday; We Had Defined Our SAFE Scopes as:

S - Spiritual Scope,

A - Agricultural Scope,

F - Financial Scope,

E - Experiential Scope.

Today; As Intended; We will be Focusing On The Spiritual Scope of Our USDT-ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (UAB).

And inorder for Us To Perfectly Attend To The Matter of Spirituality; We will be Advancing Our Journal To The RELIGION SECTION OF NAIRALAND.

Sensitization Journal Link comes up shortly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo, Lagos, 5 Others Named As Only Economically Viable States In Nigeria / Investors Needed For Business Idea / Constructive Criticisms Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.