Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Wifes Male Course Mate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wifes Male Course Mate (3541 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wifes Male Course Mate by ldon444: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi guys,

Happy weekend to you all! I just moved to the UK with myself and my family in Oct last year
as my wife is doing her masters in one of the unis in london here. There is something that
in a way wasnt bothering me before, but now I seem to be bothered and based off of the fact
that this country does not allow men exercise some sort of rightful move here, I am limited
to the decisions and actions I cant make or take.

So my wife have been friends with this 50 year old course mate, they talk on the phone
for minutes, sometimes hours, I noticed she always put the call on speaker just so I could hear
the content of their discussion. This became frequent, though at a time I wasnt bothered, so one day
I asked her that do you know if I was the one that was schooling and I had a female married frien
who is 50 years old, you would have started questioning me and telling me how uncomfortable
you are with the way we always talk, she was like oh well thats true, but that as long
as it is school discussion and thats it. I was like oh well I doubt you would
mind even if you know its just assignment discussion she said oh well, she doesnt trust her
gender that she would be observant. She now said that this her classmate that nothing can
ever be between them, that he's 50, I was like when did u hear a 50year old Nigerian man does
not have penis, and that anytime they talk, she always put it on speaker so I can hear that it is only school
stuffs they talk about. I was like thats not the issue, that sometimes familiarity
breeds contempt.

To cut the long story short as to why I started feeling uncomfortable. The dude called as early as 5mins to 8am
early in the morning when we are trying to prep the kids for school, she had gone to drop the kids but her phone
was at home, I picked and told him she had gone for school runs, he quickly said oh sorry for disturbing and hung up.
Secondly, that very day, I had stepped out, on gettig back, I pressed the bell tire, so tey my hand begin dey pain me, she didnt open
the door, luckily for me the front porch door was opened so i gained entrace through there, lo and behold
she was in kitchen where the bell could be loudly heard but she was on call with this same dude
and that made her not hear me. 3rdly I had worked overnight and I got home to rest, she then told me that she needs
to get to the library, that they both have an assignment to do together, that she will be back in 2hours, I was now like
why didnt u guys plan out a time, I needed to rest and ur friend just called
without a proper timing that u should start coming. She left and I had to use sleepy eyes
to take care of the kids that morning. Now am on the verge of sitting her down and
have a dialogue with her that I have finally figured out that her close friendhsip with this person
seems not to go down well with me, I know some people will call me simp or weak man, but being very pragmatic in halding
issues like this is foremost, besides most women here seem to maturally exhibit that
sense of freedom and i can make decisions without u kinda thing, and I truly dont want to get in the way of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Berrityga: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Divorce her, use your kids and do money rituals. Marry a hot 18 year old deaf and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by HarunaWest(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
As una rush enter UK without thinking of all these 'woke' factor there, make una bear am. I don't understand how Nigerians are quick to run to another man's country after destroying theirs. You are in a country where there is no culture or practice. They invent new laws everyday to suit their vain thoughts. You wife otilo. Just start thinking of plan B.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by jesmond3945: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
ldon444:
Hi guys,

Happy weekend to you all! I just moved to the UK with myself and my family in Oct last year
as my wife is doing her masters in one of the unis in london here. There is something that
in a way wasnt bothering me before, but now I seem to be bothered and based off of the fact
that this country does not allow men exercise some sort of rightful move here, I am limited

So my wife have been friends with this 50 year old course mate, they talk on the phone
for minutes, sometimes hours, I noticed she always put the call on speaker just so I could hear
the content of their discussion. This became frequent, though at a time I wasnt bothered, so one day
I asked her that do you know if I was the one that was schooling and I had a female married frien
who is 50 years old, you would have started questioning me and telling me how uncomfortable
you are with the way we always talk, she was like oh well thats true, but that as long
mind even if you know its just assignment discussion she said oh well, she doesnt trust her
gender that she would be observant. She now said that this her classmate that nothing can
ever be between them, that he's 50, I was like when did u hear a 50year old Nigerian man does
not have penis, and that anytime they talk, she always put it on speaker so I can hear that it is only school
stuffs they talk about. I was like thats not the issue, that sometimes familiarity
breeds contempt.

To cut the long story short as to why I started feeling uncomfortable. The dude called as early as 5mins to 8am
early in the morning when we are trying to prep the kids for school, she had gone to drop the kids but her phone
was at home, I picked and told him she had gone for school runs, he quickly said oh sorry for disturbing and hung up.
Secondly, that very day, I had stepped out, on gettig back, I pressed the bell tire, so tey my hand begin dey pain me, she didnt open
the door, luckily for me the front porch door was opened so i gained entrace through there, lo and behold
she was in kitchen where the bell could be loudly heard but she was on call with this same dude
and that made her not hear me. 3rdly I had worked overnight and I got home to rest, she then told me that she needs
to get to the library, that they both have an assignment to do together, that she will be back in 2hours, I was now like
without a proper timing that u should start coming. She left and I had to use sleepy eyes
to take care of the kids that morning. Now am on the verge of sitting her down and
have a dialogue with her that I have finally figured out that her close friendhsip with this person
seems not to go down well with me, I know some people will call me simp or weak man, but being very pragmatic in halding
issues like this is foremost, besides most women here seem to maturally exhibit that
sense of freedom and i can make decisions without u kinda thing, and I truly dont want to get in the way of that.
the man likes your wife. However, he is not your problem but your wife. She is not a kid, sitting her down will not do anything. Ignore her and continue making money. Just try and find a way to monitor her chats.

17 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by JeffreyJunior: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
There is obviously nothing going between them but I hate when spouses are not each other's best friends.

Your wife has become best of friends with the old man. Stop it now because that kind of friendship sometimes lead to other uncomfortable situations in marriage.

You sound mature enough to handle it well so I don't think you need further advice.

24 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by mariahAngel(f): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tell the man to stay away from your wife.
He should go look for company elsewhere.

"Sorry for disturbing" Agbaya! 🙄

11 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
There is obviously nothing going between them but I hate when spouses are not each other's best friends.

Your wife has become best of friends with the old man. Stop it now because that kind of friendship sometimes lead into other uncomfortable situations in marriage.

You sound mature enough to handle it well so I don't think you need further advice.
☹️

1 Like

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ishilove:

☹️
🤣

1 Like

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
ldon444:
Hi guys,

breeds contempt.

Didnt u say the damned guy issa 50yr old 9ja man??he fvck yo wife......

Same way......I was forming understanding and caring to a girl back in uni.......even tho I knew she was in a relationship but distance relationship anyways.......it took time but i still fvck her

9ja guys no get conscience wen it cums to fvcking......

5 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Divorce her, use your kids and do money rituals. Marry a hot 18 year old deaf and dumb.

You are a bastard

4 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
The man is plotting how to NACK your wife with his 8' BBC.

Tell your wife to respect herself and give some distance because at this rate, it's not gonna take too much time before phone calls will turn to moan calls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Berrityga: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Miracood2:

You are a bastard
mumu man.. Your not ashamed of yourself, a 50 year old man is giving your wife vibes you can never dream of. Your the worlds most boring husband.
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:
mumu man.. Your not ashamed of yourself, a 50 year old man is giving your wife vibes you can never dream of. Your the worlds most boring husband.

Shut up.

She said my preeq is too big for her.
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Socratiz: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Your wife's indiscretion is not helpful. She is taking her freedom too far. I wonder what she finds enticing in a 50 year old man.

Firstly, you need to be more firm with your objection to the relationship your wife is keeping with this man. Be bold and frank whole discussing with her and spell out the implications to her.

Secondly, talk to the man. When he calls, while speaking with your wife, interfere and tell him boldly that you are not comfortable with the way he calls your wife. Put it to him that would he like his daughter to be constantly bombarded like this by an elder man. How would he like his wife to be treated like this? Tell him that as an elderly person, he should not destabilise a younger family. Tell him in the presence of your wife. She may not like it, but make your point.

If your wife still continues with this relationship after these , then you can assume she is hooked to the man.

I cannot suggest what to do now unless you confirm that their relationship is still ongoing after your intervention.

4 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Baronthecelebri: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Divorce your wife and move on,no time,stop being a SIMP. How can I create my own tjread
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by DMCA: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
ldon444:
Hi guys,

breeds contempt.

She should bset her priorities.

Her friendship with the man or her marriage. Simple.

When you divorce her. Make sure you take custody of the children.
They cannot be raised by a potential bitch.
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by OKOATA(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
When in this situation, you also play reverse psychology on her. Go on fiverr.com and look for someone who can do the job for you. Tell her all she needs to do, she will be calling you anytime your wife's with you and also put the phone on speaker. If she says why talking to a lady tell her your old bestie and she lost her husband and she needs solace in you. Dont tell her sebi you are talking to a man too, she will feel it's planned. Make sure the person calls everyday for like a week and put it on speaker too. A friend of mine did same but he paid a female for the job. Na she go leave that man run come meet you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by OKOATA(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
jesmond3945:
the man likes your wife. However, he is not your problem but your wife. She is not a kid, sitting her down will not do anything. Ignore her and continue making money. Just try and find a way to monitor her chats.
Oga make una learn to just reply to a post instead of just quoting a whole post, is that hard to do?

1 Like

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
ldon444:
Hi guys,

breeds contempt.

the problem here is your wife, not the man let me break it down to you

for the man to call anytime and have long conversation is because your wife as allows it and also she has shown the man that its not big deal in her home for the man to call at any time, meaning your wife has not shown respect of her marriage to the man so the man is just acting the way your wife is portraying your marriage

The man has no respect for you and marriage because your wife has painted such picture to him hence he doesnt care about you being her husband or her being married

7 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Slynation(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2023
I wonder your expectations when you gets married to a lady wey Ashawo still dey her eyes...well, nothing might be going on or might go on between them but it's not just proper in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by LikeAking: 2:21am On Mar 06, 2023
ldon444:
Hi guys,

breeds contempt.

Just divorce your wife... She don fall in love with that man... Him fit don collect sef..
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Authoreety: 2:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Women can be so stupid atimes...

Bro, get urself a girl

2 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Authoreety: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Socratiz:
Your wife's indiscretion is not helpful. She is taking her freedom too far. I wonder what she finds enticing in a 50 year old man.

Firstly, you need to be more firm with your objection to the relationship your wife is keeping with this man. Be bold and frank whole discussing with her and spell out the implications to her.

Secondly, talk to the man. When he calls, while speaking with your wife, interfere and tell him boldly that you are not comfortable with the way he calls your wife. Put it to him that would he like his daughter to be constantly bombarded like this by an elder man. How would he like his wife to be treated like this? Tell him that as an elderly person, he should not destabilise a younger family. Tell him in the presence of your wife. She may not like it, but make your point.

If your wife still continues with this relationship after these , then you can assume she is hooked to the man.

I cannot suggest what to do now unless you confirm that their relationship is still ongoing after your intervention.

I agree with this
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Walatip222: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2023
I think it's a general issue here in the UK. 2 friends of mine discussed same with me.
My advise is to call your wife for the last time and explain to her that you are not comfortable with the closeness. But if that fails, then you use what they call reverse psychology.
Download these apps 1. eharmony, 2. Hinge and 3. We3 app. Although these apps requires a token to register, but it can fix rubbish.
Don't forget to password your phone.

Remember to write in your profile that you are new in UK and you want new friends.
Bro, when the girls start calling you, trust me your wife will change. Because she won't even match the girls you meet.
Warning: You yourself may get carried away oo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by anthonyuncle(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2023
this marriage matter dey fear me o
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Sucre6: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2023
I will love my wife to the mooñ and back but if my wife is getting a master degreee then I should at least have gotten my doctorate degree before then, I can't allow her be more educated than me, never, it makes her look down on you, she will feel like she on a higher pedestal than you, and the interaction would change from that moment, not to talk of her schooling in UK when laws favours women the more.

Where the real problem will start is when she is done with her program and gets a work that pays more than you earn, Nah there u go see real disrespect

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by nicerod(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
grin grin

My mind is telling me that that man will chop ur wife .

1 Like

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by sharpwriter(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2023
HarunaWest:
As una rush enter UK without thinking of all these 'woke' factor there, make una bear am. I don't understand how Nigerians are quick to run to another man's country after destroying theirs. You are in a country where there is no culture or practice. They invent new laws everyday to suit their vain thoughts. You wife otilo. Just start thinking of plan B.
The bolded here is a very powerful issue to ponder on, someone can't really understand these whites. The spirit of that place has gotten hold of OP's wife... Very heart rending occurrence.
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by jimmychang: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2023
You don enter trap already,the moment she started putting it on loudspeaker you should have cleared her immediately.When you picked the girl when she went to drop the kids you for clear the nigga.Tell him you know what he is trying to do and laugh.

Lastly your wife is a hoe.Them wan marinate her pussy.A 50 years old man without family lol.

Your wife too desperate or she is planning something.They were probably sex chatting while you were hitting the bell. grin
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by xavuv: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Miracood2:

Tell your wife to respect herself and give some distance because at this rate, it's not gonna take too much time before phone calls will turn to moan calls.

Listen to this
Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Let's just look at it this way OP...

<<What's the main reason your wife went to the UK?... I guess to study right?
<< She had met a studying partner... Both were pursuing the same goal which happens to be to succeed in their Academics...
<< I believe that the UK style of studying is 100% different from that of the Nigerian system. People invest genuine time and energy to come out with flying colours.. No "sorting". If she fails one paper, she will pay the same amount of money just to pass that same paper again...

<<So, I will suggest that you have a matured discussion with your wife devoid of emotional attachment AKA (Husband Jealousy)... Let her organize herself properly and understand family time and academic time. She should let the man know when he can call her... He can't just call at any time he feels like.
<< If your wife can put a timetable in place or to do list and strictly adhered to it, she will be fine and she will save you from the emotional torture...

<<Again, when next you were privileged to intercept him phoning at the ungodly time of the day, you can respectfully reprimand him and let him understand the right time to call a married woman....Even if their VC is in labour and decides to set an exam that same day.... it can wait.

5 Likes

Re: My Wifes Male Course Mate by xavuv: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Miracood2:

Listen to this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife Delivers An Abnormal Child What'll Be Your Action? / Error On PHCN Meter / Is It Appropriate To Integrate Sexual Educ Into Informal Education For Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.