Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53875 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Regex: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Timsco90:

That one bad, pretend to have one and see her reaction is Far better than having one. because having one is cheating and adultery which is a sin please talk to her gently she will understand but find something doing I heard u said only 15 times in a Month, I swear u are a sex freak relax oh why she no go complain is much na

I'm not the op. But the op made a mistake when he knew she's like that during dating time. So...

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Timsco90: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
10 times in 3 months and u both live together impossible Na why is she Like that
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by fortunechy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
What do u want to do??
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by SURElee(f): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oga, carry your cross.
You said you noticed while you were dating, which means you had sexual intercourse then and you still went ahead to marry a woman with low libido not compatible with your own because she is good in other areas now you are lamenting more than the writer of the book of lamentations.

Oga, carry your cross
You are expecting us to tell you to have a side chick to satisfy your sexual needs?no way.

Next time if you have an opportunity to make choices, you take advantage of it.

You said she is pregnant, do you know how the pregnancy is affecting her body? Do you think it is every woman who can stand sex during pregnancy?

Na you give am belle carry, na you still dey complain.
Abeg swerve!
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 1phone(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
That he should take her back to her parents with the pregnancy that came through Holy Spirit-not the SEX and bring in ashewo that would hang leg on the ceiling fan
Mindlog:
What do you want to be told?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Mindlog: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
1phone:
That he should take her back to her parents with the pregnancy that came through Holy Spirit-not the SEX and bring in ashewo that would hang leg on the ceiling fan

U no well!😆😆😆😆
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Leilami:

Cheating is not an option. They are in it for better for...
Marriage is not a bed of roses and neither is it child's play. That is why everyone must not ignore their most important quality in a partner for other lesser qualities.

If you like dark skin ladies don't marry a light-skinned lady because she can cook well than the dark skin lady. Instead, marry your dark-skinned lady for peace's sake and get a cook or chef.
If you like slay queens who don't know more than social media please don't marry a bookworm or that geek or nerd. Instead, marry your slay queen and when you have kids get them special tutors and send them to good schools incase you are scared she won't be able to help with their homework.

If big buttocks are your spec marry her and don't marry a fat bum lady because she is a good cook. Pick your big buttock in peace and order food outside or step into the kitchen and cook yourself. You have to sacrifice one for the other. Stop trying to change people. Even you there are a lot of things about your personality or looks that need change but you can never change.

Don't ever overlook your most important quality that you seek in a partner.

Knowledge, nicely said
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
matthewkotin41:
This is the disadvantage of no sex till marriage rule. You just have to adjust.

They had sex before marriage. He said it. Now I hope you all see fornication guarantees nothing. A lot of women will give you different styles turn like snakes in bed just to make you wife them then after marriage they become relaxed and don't care anymore

Though the poster case is a bit different but I have read about men complaining about how their wives changed sexually after marriage and could barely keep up in bed.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 1phone(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
What’s “Benjamin”

Is it a theorem
Sucre6:

Am an alpha male and a red piller
This our core rule
-Chase money, make money, take good care of yourself and bitches chase you.
And that's my core value, I priorities my values and in my scale of preference women comes last, it's all about the Benjamins.

Lemme stop here and take a sip from my cold amarula ✌😁
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
kkins25:

Kobojunkie, speaking of the devil 😂😂..

@Op, I don't understand "as much as i want,". Because, Unless na oloshi you keep for house, I've never seen any marriage where the man gets sex as much as he wants. High libido women are veey rare😁.
Anyway, like somebody has said, your wife puna not not be receiving any stimulus. Continuing to restrain your self will drive you mad one day.. So, better talk to her about alternatives. Hopefully your duties as "provider" are been met?

The way he even said it,"AS MUCH AS I WANT", made me realise he doesn't even know what marriage entails. Except you are living with a human intimacy gadget then you can never have sex as much as you want. You are living with and married to a human being with her own preferences, moods, temperament, lifestyle, likes, dislikes, career, hobbies and traits and you say you want to have sex as much as you want. You must be kidding. You think she will be at your beck and call whenever you demand for it. Think again. Marriage is about compromise. You will compromise from the very first day till you have kids till you both become grand parents and feeble. If you are going with the expectations of being pleased and catered to 24/7 kindly have a rethink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by dijiweb: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
your wife is a bisexual, check very well, if after sucking and pre-intimacy and she does not get wet it means she does not enjoy it with you, she does not like the way you touch her. Monitor her female friends. trust me she is bisexual and she has a female partner that knows how to give it her the way she likes it, nobody hates sex if u know how to give it. My wife had similar problem until i found out she was cheating with another female.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by skj1377(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
If she is Ibo lady find out if she was circumcised
If she was sorry oooo nothing can be done To Help . Buy her spanishfly or extacy drug in pharmacy.
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
enonche85:
For how long will he do this?,...something he has been doing while they were dating?.

Why does a man has to always go an extra mile to please a women when she malfunctions but it's not the same when it come to a man?.
She is not malfunctioning at all. OP met her as is. Instead of marrying a woman with ashawo stamina like himself, OP married his wife thinking he can change or train her same foolishness most men and women do only to end up regretting it about 83% of the time. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
skj1377:
If she is Ibo lady find out if she was circumcised
If she was sorry oooo nothing can be done To Help . Buy her spanishfly or extacy drug in pharmacy.
And if the Spanish fly which works by elevating blood rate, putting pressure on heart leads to her death, OP would become a murderer, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Mryacks: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sucre6:

You should know that people don't change, if she doesnt like penetrative sex, you shouldnt have married her, me I know I have a very high sex drive and I can't date or marry or marry someone that can not match my sexual strength because that marriage may not last.

Exactly....where the foundation of the "problem" started from. He should just carry his cross or do something else about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by kween01: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

First paragraph: That's the notion but I'm telling you that it doesn't work like you claim it does. Have you fuqed a circumcised woman before? Nope because I assume you are female. Are you a lesbian? I guess not! So stop arguing with someone who have dated several of them. You are arguing from dem say dem say level while I give you practical experience. Case closed.

Second paragraph: Didn't you just validate what I said about INTEREST? if she is not interested in you, her pûnani would be dry. But if she likes you but maybe tired or stuff, she can still be stimulated. So when you want to have sex, na your pûtani go just wet without any pre-intimacy from your guy? Pele o...fountain of gushing. When I look at a woman, it's not her pûnani I see getting wet firsthand, it's her INTEREST. You brought up circumcision as a reason and I countered you. Don't shift goal posts biko.

Third paragraph: For God's sake, will you stop being emotional!!! Talking about me having been damaged and stuff. Does my post even hint at any negativity on this issue. Kindly stick to the topic and don't try to use reverse psychology BS. When a lawfully wedded wife wasn't dripping for her husband and it had been so before he married her, how many options are there? You asked a question and I gave you possible reasons. I have seen it countless times from women who don't love their husbands. They are either marrying because they are old or they had some mental and emotional trauma to deal with, the latter even greater than circumcision. So again, I gave you experience while you gave me 'cracking'. Never knew I was so fuqin funny. Why is it so hard for women to argue logically? *Rolling eyes*

Fourth paragraph: Fallacy of generalisation without backing. 50% of women don't cum? Show me your source or journal that said so. Secondly, what are you insinuating, that they don't cum because their husbands can't fuq or they are circumcised? What's your point here? Because it sounds like for whatever reason, men are still to blame. Another BS.

Fifth paragraph: I just told you I didn't think OP'S wife married him for resources so your point is invalid.

Sixth paragraph: You already agreed to my point about loose pûtanas and dÏck mileage affecting marriages, so why this point again? You think it's not a nice thing to say? But I just told you the reality, no sugarcoating involved. These things fuq marriages up. On OP's wife's case, it might be a combination of all these factors but I will only pick natural low sex drive if OP says he met his wife a virgin. Case closed

N.B: I think I have explained enough. This is my last reply to you.

Mr Experience, I rest my case. Stay cool
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by stevups(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

And you are here opening your mouth wah wah with no iota of shame? A woman you married, prostrated for and paid bride price on, house and feed everyday, dey dribble you on top your entitlement to the extent your neighbour used your night cries as comedy melody or AY live Ojuelegba series and you still no get shame? WTF!!

Haaaaaaa...God of heaven!!! When we say get the red pill to save you, you will say *make money o* as if money makes a woman love you. I won't be surprised that another guy, her ex, dey lash her brutally while you do night vigil of begging.

Men, Wake dafuq UP!!! undecided

Bad guy... lolz
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cutehector:
Honestly, dry pĂŒssy is a bad thing. I pray no man experiences this in a wife.

And please let us stop all these blaming on men for issues that a woman has. If she is not into sex, men! If she she has a dry vagina, men. If she is not in the mood, still men!

Men are blamed for every fvcking thing a woman does and for her problems.
You couldn’t have said it any better... Dry pussy is something I pray no man experience... it’s really frustrating
I hear shisha causes it, I can’t really say more like a rumor of one of the alleged causes

Jeez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by justlovesfarmin: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.

Use lubricants on her. Like you said, she is new to having sex. It may take a while for her to truly connect with you on that level. Be patient with her.

Continue with the pre-intimacy and use lubricants

It could also be that she is not enjoying the sex which could also be putting her off. So again, use lubricants.

Don’t listen to the ones telling you to get side chicks. Once you go that route, you may lose your beautiful family.

With patience and good communication, it gets better.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by DrDunamis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?
Talk to her mum
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by chatwithbruno(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
I understand what you've been through.

If your wife use to lactate while you guys were still dating, it means she has an hormonal imbalance called hyperprolactinemia.

By lactating I mean if during pre-intimacy while dating, you notice some watery discharge from her Brest while sucking her brest.

Women with hyperprolactinemia don't enjoy sex because they are usually dry permanently and most cases, they tend to find it difficult getting pregnant...I guess you are lucky.

If she does not have the aforementioned, make out time to talk to her, because I feel she must have been sexually abused by a care giver or a close relative while she was growing up., An abuse by a care giver or relative has was of making a lady lockup completely when it comes to sex.

NB, looking for sex from a side chick is a no no for me, I wouldn't advise that.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ROK123: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
You both are married already and there's nothing you can do about it, just put more effort in knowing what turns her on, if she truly loves you, she will come around..
Hope you love and care for her, if not..oyo

And she's not a lesbian, and suffering from any form of infection too?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Leilami:

They had sex before marriage. He said it. Now I hope you all see fornication guarantees nothing. A lot of women will give you different styles turn like snakes in bed just to make you wife them then after marriage they become relaxed and don't care anymore

Though the poster case is a bit different but I have read about men complaining about how their wives changed sexually after marriage and could barely keep up in bed.
this is the main reason why i am scared to marry.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by achimendy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

I just hope she has not been genitally mutilated, if not study her body language, then give her some sex talk then see how she respond.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
achimendy:
I just hope she has not been genitally mutilated, if not study her body language, then give her some sex talk then see how she respond.
Give her sex talk? You folks still do not get it, do you? Your sexual stamina as an individual is controlled by your hormone levels and you have absolutely no control over such things. No amount of sex talk can turn a person whose sex drive is low to a sex maven, none. lipsrsealed

This ought to be common sense since we learn these things in Biology class beginning in at least JSS2. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by achimendy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Give her sex talk? You folks still do not get it, do you? Your sexual stamina as an individual is controlled by your hormone levels and you have absolutely no control over such things. No amount of sex talk can turn a person whose sex drive is low to a sex maven, none. lipsrsealed

This ought to be common sense since we learn these things in Biology class beginning in at least JSS2. undecided

I guess you're missing the point, all I asked is for him to study his wife using that method, that's if she has not been genitally mutilated, which can also reduce sexual urge. So by doing that he can find out the problem.

But you seems to be telling us about biology class, as if what I said has not been thaught in class b4.

Bro that guy needs solution not lectures.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
stevups:

Bad guy... lolz

Egbon...I dey tell you what's up... Biko find a way to take control. This is no joke ma

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by GabrielJ214: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Dogalmighty17 post=121510490]There is nothing you can do. You might consider cheating if its that bad. Was your wife a virgin when you met her? If she was not, then you have a lot of measuring up to do. [Realest advice so far from experience ooo/quote]
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by UncutSk(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She made it known to me when I first met her that she doesn't like penetrative sex but I thought it will change. It is not about me. I can spend 2 hours on foreplays. I think it's her oestrogen that's low. I once saw that she bought evening primrose which is a hormonal balance supplement but she is not used to taking drugs.
your fault you saw all these and still dived in
Deal with it
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by varicszoe: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I understand you my dear, i am married to a woman that is like your wife, she is not a sex freak, we are married for five years now, at the first year it was very frustrating that she does not want sex, we had stayed for three months without sex before, this is what worked for me, i browse on how to make a woman squirt. Now i make her cum her legs shake without penetrating, she will be the one that will now want me to have sex with her. Brotherly, learn your head game well, learn how to romance her the right way, ask her what turns her on, communicates as you make love with her, she might love it slow and your are busy showing your superman skills, please don't patronize Side chick as some people had adviced, you don't need such distraction in this early stage of marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.