Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone (22283 Views)

Itel Launches A60, Affordable 4G Smartphone In Partnership With Airtel / Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by jeromestarks: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2023
I bought this phone and now I'm wondering why.

Whatever you do, never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. You can not have a lasting peace in your marriage if your wife isn't a virgin or disvirgined by you because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours. Be wise!

For a peaceful lasting home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Never marry a single mother.
Never marry a woman above 23. Women get clumsier with age. Her pvssy will disturb you later in life.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Op. Where can I get a shop between ketu and ikorodu that sells complete with all bonanza accessory...please
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by TechguyBlog: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Why are they stuck with the 2gb ram?

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by PAYPALPLUG: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2023
OLASCOXCHANGE
I Deal on both Ecurrency and Crypto.
Exchange your funds .. Get paid to your bank..
Trade with us
All kind of Gift Cards
Buy N Sell

Paypal 550 per dollar
Payoneer .
Skrill
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Checking Acc DETAILs Available

08064525163 Or 08139609439
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by everythinggirly(f): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Itel phones are not just working for me.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Bobbiee: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2023
God forbid that I'll ever use Itel again

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Really?

Do you personally use the phone? Please,i will want honest review of the device,i am planning getting one soon.
don't mind him nothing is wrong with it. We sold about 15 last week in our company nobody has come to give bad report about it.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by ravensckar(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Really?

Do you personally use the phone? Please,i will want honest review of the device,i am planning getting one soon.
Take my advice, stay away from itel. I bought my mum P38 or something last year, less than a month the phone started hanging. If you charge it for sometime, it will become so hot that you'll contemplate cooking yam with it. Las las, it didn't get up to 2 months before the screen started having touch issue. Mumsy was just managing it because she doesn't want to stress me. It was my dad that called me one morning to tell me that if I like my mum very well, I should retrieve that phone from her because it's giving her serious headache. According to him; 'It's either the phone kills her or she kills the phone'.

The day my mum touched and operated the Infinix Hot 12i that I bought for myself, she said that was the day she knew how crappy itel was. Now, she don dey disturb me sey na Infinix Hot 12i she want for her birthday. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by correctguy101(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Partnerbiz:
The phone doesn't respond to touches properly, why?

Because it's ITEL. cool

Does this help?

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Isobug: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2023
No be this phone wey I hold for hand so? Before you press ordinary anything you will use the whole power in your finger to press ordinary keyboard letters. Even the 4G network na crap for the phone.
Just dey play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.pulse.ng/business/exclusive-itels-latest-a60-is-the-most-affordable-4g-smartphone-for-everyone/1dwg01l
32gb rom and 2gbram in 2023 itel wants to take us back to 2014 when 2gbram was rampant it's worth the price instead of anybody buying this hanging thing it's better you go for a good second hand phone with 45k you can even get a good phone 4gbram or even 5gbram with 128gb or 64gbrom it's better than this Dustbin

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by AleAirHub(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2023
You are wicked bro, with this your epic comment 😂😂😂
ayodaisi:
De play just De play itel want to compete for lower chamber

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by rapboss(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2023
otikpoko:
2gb ram? undecided
Omo, I don tire for Itel. Can't they produce a 3/4G RAM??/

2 Likes

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by murtaj(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Good phone for lower class
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Perseverance127: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Why can't you guys make a phone with a bigger RAM. I would have bought this phone but the RAM is a big turn off.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by XAUBulls: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Partnerbiz(f): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Really?

Yes, compared to my other phones.

I had to press it so hard.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by BakQAQ: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2023
ayodaisi:

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Haveyoueatentod: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2023
See as dem dey hype this shit phone that's only good for calls and music.

1 Like

Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2023
21k to high self, should not be more than 15k
b0rn2fuck:
Expensive my foot, any phone that's more than 25k shouldn't be seen as expensive until you realize the effect on high dollars, this phone shouldn't have been more than 21k. Not impressed..
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
21k to high self, should not be more than 15k
when someone said 45, that was 3 months salary of some ogun state private school teacher in mowe because it something I know and yet people still rushing in. Hunger in the land , na God dey help Nigerians survive
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by IyanuDeb(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2023
is it advisable to get one of these?
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by davidtemi(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Miracood2:

What are u talking about?
I no even understand sef
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Emeka71(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2023
ayodaisi:
So right.
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by Petershegs: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Itel products are really good. You get your money's worth
Re: Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone by AFONJACOW(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
I can't use phone below 300k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Starlink Thread / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop / Which Phone Can I Get At The Rate Of #14000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.