Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message (1234 Views)

How Many Calls Do You Receive In A Day? / Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2011
Please, do not panic if you receive the following text message spreading in Nigeria. Don't pick any cal with 09141 it's instant death after d call,dat people have died already,pls don't ignore dis information.We wunt b Victims by Gods grace.
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by SisiKill1: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
I tell ya, Nigerians. . .we are special people! It's only us they try to kill with phone calls from a specific number, it is only us they want to kill with tainted apple and beans, it's only Nigerians who are being killed by increasing the volume of their radios past a certain level or decreasing their phone volume too low or holding cell phone in their left hand.

Oh! Oh! This morning I got a BBM warning me against drinking cold water after eating a hot meal because it causes death. . .  We are being strategically haunted, People!!!

I don't know about you but I'm intensifying my "Enemies Must Die" prayers!!!

Leaves thread fervently singing Ozikpalor
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
It's good to be a Nigerien. We thank God.

If America can change a woman to a man and he-she still has the ability to give birth to a baby, then Nigeria has the ability to murder through the phone.

"Kill Me through the phone" --> I love it!
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nigerians Fear Rumour more than boko haram
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
A youth corps member sent it to me and said her family sent it to her.
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
in other news there is a tsunami headed to nigeria, reported on al jazerra by earthquake experts
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by gists: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2011
Nigerians and unfounded "gists"!! I just love this country.
I just got a message that never you wake up from sleep while lying on your left arm. its Your bank account will be wiped ou grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love this country
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by Beaf: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Please, do not panic if you receive  the following text message spreading in Nigeria.                        Don't pick any cal with 09141 it's instant death after d call,dat people have died already,pls don't ignore dis information.We wunt b Victims by Gods grace.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Why do we even bother with getting an education in Nigeria? grin
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by seanet02: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
Breaking News! All ulcer patients must not eat for the next 24 days. The lord says they should fast and the ulcer will be cured
Re: Don't Panic When You Receive This Text Message by mukina2: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2011

(1)

Nokia S40 Phones Mobile Apps Free! / Why Is My Bb Re-starting/rebooting Itself During Browsing Session? / I Am So Tired Of Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.