Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) (5615 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Bvlgari: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Young talented dancer "OdogwuMara" dies after his colorado was allegedly poisoned shocked shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpcTO_rjKz9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHTyC3Gj2NU

1 Share

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Olarewaju89: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Chai... Rip

The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by tunjiajayi: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Poisoned Colorado abi fake Colorado?

Stupid things

8 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2023
you are using his videos to make money. i hope you remit whatever you gaain from your youtube views to his family.
thats the most honest and dignifying thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Colorado wasn't poisoned.
He OD'd or had a bad batch which attacked his nervous system. I'm sure he had breathing problems which lead to him kpuffing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by davillian(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2023
I remember someone telling me bad plug of Colorado hits Ikeja and it killed two people......
You people should just leave that thing
I wonder what kind of shit trips that thing gives
Do laud I know it's expensive but Bleep it
Canadian laud would give you what ever vibes you looking for....

5 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by loosecanon50(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
It’s better to be alone that having fake friends.

RIP bro.

7 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by chadYRN(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Overdose! đŸ’”
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by morakakin(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Over dose not poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Angrygoat: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
No tears for the dead.
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
loosecanon50:
It’s better to be alone that having fake friends.

RIP bro.
Okalumu mma or how do you igbo people say it.
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Homie is dancing in the afterlife as we type. His worries are over.

2 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by spinna: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Helloo? Colorado in itself is poison..so is ice.

Its not even a natural product like weed.. no thank you

5 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
spinna:
Helloo? Colorado in itself is poison..so is ice.

Its not even a natural product like weed.. no thank you

Any weed that is given a funny idiotic name in Nigeria is definitely poisoned with chemicals.

Colorado, Arizona, Loud, Canada Loud, and all other such silly names all mean the same thing, namely that users are turning themselves into laboratory guinea pigs for any number of deadly, madness-inducing chemicals added to something that only LOOKS like cannabis, but could be literally ANYTHING.

If you must smoke weed, then there is no alternative to growing you own and adding NO chemicals to it at any stage of the growing or drying process.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Jakumo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olasyke:
Colorado wasn't poisoned.
He OD'd or had a bad batch which attacked his nervous system. I'm sure he had breathing problems which lead to him kpuffing

All weed that is given ridiculous names like Colorado, Arizona, Florida or Alabama, are all CHEMICALS that can cause madness or KILL users outright.

All that chit is a "bad batch".

2 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by ceejayluv(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Poisoned or overdosed?
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Franzinni: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's is one of the side effects of narcotics... At least he has finally gone to meet the most high
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Makamatic: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
davillian:
I remember someone telling me bad plug of Colorado hits Ikeja and it killed two people......
You people should just leave that thing
I wonder what kind of shit trips that thing gives
Do laud I know it's expensive but Bleep it
Canadian laud would give you what ever vibes you looking for....

I tell u , smoke loud or Canadian loud , them no go gree . Them want the one wey If u take am leg , hand , head go they shake, start to they think bad thing .
Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by GeneralPulal: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Colorado is a very dangerous drug. It’s not a weed, it’s a synthetic drug..

The drug itself is a poison to a body that’s not very rugged. Most of those who smoke Colorado are not normal..

7 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by davillian(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Makamatic:

I tell u , smoke loud or Canadian loud , them no go gree . Them want the one wey If u take am leg , hand , head go they shake, start to they think bad thing .
No vibes in that shit called colos
Na gegemu trips e de give them

1 Like

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Jakumo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Colorado is a very dangerous drug. It’s not a weed, it’s a synthetic drug..

The drug itself is a poison to a body that’s not very rugged. Most of those who smoke Colorado are not normal..

This is very true. Criminal cartels are importing the deadly chemicals that are turning kids into zombies on the streets of Europen cities and across North America.

Synthetic THC is destroying lives in the EU right now. It is highly addictive and it induces psychosis in many of its users. That chit is NOT cannabis by any stretch of the imagination. Possibly synthetic THC is the same nasty chemical that was renamed by Nigerian drug addicts as Colorado, Arizona, Canada, Loud, or any of those other moronic names used by criminals for the deadly poisons added to lawn grass clippings or other random vegetative matter sold to addicts.

2 Likes

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Nathaniel33(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes colos is bad for your body no matter what .I almost died from this colos but thank God I got free from it shackles .It's a synthetic drug that is addictive and highly poisonous..if you smoke fake or expired loud ,cigar or weed you would know but not this colos ..

1 Like

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Creamypie(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
No poison dey inside d Colo. E body no fit hold d dose he took. Colorado is among banned substances.its bad to take it

1 Like

Re: Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2023
I pray he finds peace with the most high tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Female Doctor Caught Having Sex With A Cancer Patient On His Hospital Bed / Many Hausas Killed In Ile-ife Today, Photos (graphic) / New deadly weapons lands in Enugu as Blackaxe vs Vikings war PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.