Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mating Issue (female Gsd) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mating Issue (female Gsd) (531 Views)

French Bulldog Stud Available For Mating / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. / Dog Mating Pig Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mating Issue (female Gsd) by Zamantu(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Good day everyone. Please my female gsd is refusing to mate. Over the years I thought maybe because she's still young but she's 3 years now and still refused to mate. The other one (gsd+Rottie mix) I'm trying to mate with her is my own and they've been living together since 2021 so it's not like they don't know each other. Anytime the male attempts, she growls and turn it to a fight.
Truth is, my responsibility to her is to take care of her and tend to her needs which I've been doing since I got her, but she also has a responsibility to me as well which is giving me healthy pups, not all this madness she's been doing. It's getting frustrating really that last night, I even tried to force her so she can do normal.
So is there anything I should do or she's bad business?
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by CallmeTrinity: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Bros where did you learn to take care of dogs from? It's so funny how you sound.

Firstly dogs have emotions and deserve proper care.

2. If truly you have been paying attention to her you should have discovered why she doesn't want to mate! Maybe she has an injury in her that makes mating painful?
Have you tried mating her with other dogs outside your mongrel?

1 Like

Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by Zamantu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Bros where did you learn to take care of dogs from? It's so funny how you sound.

Firstly dogs have emotions and deserve proper care.

2. If truly you have been paying attention to her you should have discovered why she doesn't want to mate! Maybe she has an injury in her that makes mating painful?
Have you tried mating her with other dogs outside your mongrel?

Yea, I get you bruh but she's never been injured and I've never tried to mate her with other dogs (I'm still looking for).....generally, there's this odd behavior about her that everyone at home asks me where I got her from. You know, it's like buying a Rottie because of its aggressiveness but when you got home, it's behaving like a Labrador retriever., so It's not just about her not trying to mate or not🥺
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by CallmeTrinity: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zamantu:

Yea, I get you bruh but she's never been injured and I've never tried to mate her with other dogs (I'm still looking for).....generally, there's this odd behavior about her that everyone at home asks me where I got her from. You know, it's like buying a Rottie because of its aggressiveness but when you got home, it's behaving like a Labrador retriever., so It's not just about her not trying to mate or not🥺

TRY MATING HER WITH OTHER DOGS SHE HATES YOUR MONGREL SIMPLE !!

2 Likes

Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by Zamantu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

TRY MATING HER WITH OTHER DOGS SHE HATES YOUR MONGREL SIMPLE !!

😂😂
I thought so too... Thanks bruh!

But do you think a female Rottie would agree?
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by CallmeTrinity: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zamantu:

😂😂
I thought so too... Thanks bruh!

But do you think a female Rottie would agree?

Maybe but you can't know till you try.
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by Zamantu(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Maybe but you can't know till you try.

Appreciate your time bruh. Thanks
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Zamantu:
Good day everyone. Please my female gsd is refusing to mate. Over the years I thought maybe because she's still young but she's 3 years now and still refused to mate. The other one (gsd+Rottie mix) I'm trying to mate with her is my own and they've been living together since 2021 so it's not like they don't know each other. Anytime the male attempts, she growls and turn it to a fight.
Truth is, my responsibility to her is to take care of her and tend to her needs which I've been doing since I got her, but she also has a responsibility to me as well which is giving me healthy pups, not all this madness she's been doing. It's getting frustrating really that last night, I even tried to force her so she can do normal.
So is there anything I should do or she's bad business?

I did experience same behavior with my female dog way back. This dog is fuckkng aggressive. She no dey gree. It took my 3yrs to successful mate her o. Omo after that she died oo.
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by efe21: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

I did experience same behavior with my female dog way back. This dog is fuckkng aggressive. She no dey gree. It took my 3yrs to successful mate her o. Omo after that she died oo.
She died after the mating without giving you pups. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by Zamantu(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Fvck 😩
Re: Mating Issue (female Gsd) by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2023
efe21:

She died after the mating without giving you pups. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yea. I don't even know if she got infected o. I loved that dog. She was without fear.

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Life Time Investment / Why I Think Mr. Joachim Iroko(man Who Named Dog "Buhari") Deserves His Arrest / Super Good Nepo Puppies Ready 4 New Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.