Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. (3940 Views)

Xiaomi Fires 900 Employees, To Slash 15% Of Jobs Globally / Have You Ever Fired Someone On Their First Day In Office / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by GistONg(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter has been nothing short of chaos and disaster for thousands of its employees worldwide. In a fresh round of job cuts, the company laid off dozens of its employees.

Some of them received a termination email late Saturday night, while others tweeted that they discovered about their firing after they were unable to access into the company's internal system.

Read more
⏬⏬
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2023/03/just-in-elon-musk-fires-senior-twitter.html?m=1

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
She should do the same for her new employer.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Baronthecelebri: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Very bad of him

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Samfloxin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Power corrupts ....

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Honeybadgerxx: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nawa o, Elon musk just dey sack workers anyhow

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
its against ethics and unprofessional to do so,also a bad habit.she deserves to be fired.if she had died doing so the case would have been elon musk senior staff dies while working in office overtime.when he strictly kicks against it,if you fail to meet your target do what is left and let the rest slide, receive the queries at the end of the period and be better not taking risky decisions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by etrange: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
its against ethics and unprofessional to do so,also a bad habit.she deserves to be fired.if she had died doing so the case would have been elon musk senior staff dies while working in office overtime.when he strictly kicks against it,if you fail to meet your target do what is left and let the rest slide, receive the queries at the end of the period and be better not taking risky decisions.

You guys just open your mouths and utter anything just to sound smart. You didn't even understand the news. She was not fired because she slept in the office to meet her deadline. It's not uncommon for developers/software engineers to pass the night in the office just to meet a crucial deadline, and any employer that sacks you for that.... in fact, no employer in the tech industry would sack you for that, so let's not make ridiculous hypothesis. This lady lost her job cause of the ongoing layoffs. The news only made reference to her sleeping in the office to show that even the very dedicated ones were not spared. Don't dabble into subjects you know nothing about.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
etrange:

You guys just open your mouths and utter anything just to sound smart. You didn't even understand the news. She was not fired because she slept in the office to meet her deadline. It's not uncommon for developers/software engineers to pass the night in the office just to meet a crucial deadline, and any employer that sacks you for that.... in fact, no employer in the tech industry would sack you for that, so let's not make ridiculous hypothesis. This lady was fired cause of the ongoing layoffs. The news only made reference to her sleeping in the office to show that even the very dedicated ones were are spared. Don't dabble into subjects you know nothing about.
are you trying to belittle me? you think you are smart?how does what you say concern what i said?
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Moh247: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cutting wage bill
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Holybaddo: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Elon Musk
No joy
Only GOD knows how many families He left on the street
May GOD heal them 🙏

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by DMCA: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Elon musk invited her to stay behind after work and then made sexual advances at her.

She refused and slept in her office.

Elon musk being angry now looked for this silly excuse to fire her.

It's like, if you don't allow me fire your kpekus, I will fire you cool

She chose to preserve her kpekus so now she is out of Twitter's doors cool

I am starting a tech company soon, ladies should not be afraid of working there because I will not be like Elon musk, I will ask to only insert just the Tip cool

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Connected1: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
You sound dumb to be honest.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Connected1:

You sound dumb to be honest.

and you are one lucky bastar#d far away from my gun.
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Bosenan: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
are you trying to belittle me? you think you are smart?how does what you say concern what i said?

Take correction and move on Mister

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bosenan:

Take correction and move on Mister
or what?
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Elon madt musk.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by mytime24(f): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
The Anus said "if i had known that the Väginà would have so many visitors, i would never agree to be its neighbour angry

Infact Nigeria matter don tire me sad

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
i said what i said,if any person has a problem with that then suck on it, idiots write stupid headings and expect us to click their links, besides people cant be sacked for nothing,you all cant figure,so what she's a programmer? you as#oles think the world revolves around you,over some sh!t you didn't create,bunch of dumbasses,the fact that CEOs tolerate risky behaviours at work doesnt mean there shouldn't be penalties,i have java coding books from 2011,by then most of you were still up in mamas bags,i dont code because i dont its nessesary but when i want to hack pc game i follow drills and code my cheats.regardless of your stup!d opinions it doesn't change the fact of what i said,all i see here are bunch of simps,if a programmer chooses to stay idle thats their problem after loosing a job, whoever owns a job would be sacked.there is nothing you all can do about it,most of you guys on nairaland suffer from a dunning Kruger effect,you think what is tolerable shouldn't be punishable because it hasn't turned very offensive yet.if you go to google play store search for whotefire my senior brother developed that game,i was right beside him when he was messing around with codes in 2011 and created his first 3d animation,i am also anexpert in blender,photoshop, aftereffects and fruity loop i am also an inventor and innovator with connection to silicon valley.im not totally ignorant of your field,not forgetting the kinds of messed up games you make. games you cant even play.if everyone one decides to code you are out of business.show regards to people's opinions,i said what i said,an office isnt a house yes if twitter wanted to lay her off they can use that as a joke in her sack letter since there was no other reason,elon musk creates accommodation for workers at tesla,im sure he did same for twitter,you all break programming rules which is never keep a drink next to your PC and do not sit too close to the screen.yet you are here trying to correct me or educate me on ethics of programming job.i tire for most of you people on this forum.

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:

The mistake some of you make is that no man is God. Because he is super rich and successful does not make him infallible.

Musk definitely made a mistake here. The way he went about the sacks was shambolic to say the least. I am sure sleeping in offices is common in many tech firms. Many work 70- 80hrs a week.

He later admitted that his purchase of Twitter was a mistake, calling it the highest price ever paid for a non-profit.
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by siofra(f): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:
Elon musk invited her to stay behind after work and then made sexual advances at her.

She refused and slept in her office.

Elon musk being angry now looked for this silly excuse to fire her.

It's like, if you don't allow me fire your kpekus, I will fire you cool

She chose to preserve her kpekus so now she is out of Twitter's doors cool

I am starting a tech company soon, ladies should not be afraid of working there because I will not be like Elon musk, I will ask to only insert just the Tip cool

SEX SEX SEX!!!!!

Is that all you ever think of undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
grandstar:

The mistake some of you make is that no man is God. Because he is super rich and successful does not make him infallible.

Musk definitely made a mistake here. The way he went about the sacks was shambolic to say the least. I am sure sleeping in offices is common in many tech firms. Many work 70- 80hrs a week.

He later admitted that his purchase of Twitter was a mistake, calling it the highest price ever paid for a non-profit.

si he shouldn't sack people if he needs to sack people?make una go rest abeg
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by DMCA: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:

SEX SEX SEX!!!!!

Is that all you ever think of undecided
Do you want to open your legs for me too like you always do for others for a fee? cool

I won't mind only that I want you Osho free cool

Free without fee cool cool cool
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by DMCA: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
Did Yahaya Bello infect you with his brain disease? grin

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:

Did Yahaya Bello infect you with his brain disease? grin
no i inherited your fathers brain disease.
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by DMCA: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
no i inherited your fathers brain disease.
You borrowed your mother's clitoris so you use it to think and reply me? grin

Please return it back ASAP. She will need it soon to masturbate grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:

You borrowed your mother's clitoris so you use it to think and reply me? grin

Please return it back ASAP. She will need it soon to masturbate grin grin angry
no i borrowed your mothers hymen to fire the shot
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by emorse(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
i said what i said,if any person has a problem with that then suck on it, idiots write stupid headings and expect us to click their links, besides people cant be sacked for nothing,you all cant figure,so what she's a programmer? you as#oles think the world revolves around you,over some sh!t you didn't create,bunch of dumbasses,the fact that CEOs tolerate risky behaviours at work doesnt mean there shouldn't be penalties,i have java coding books from 2011,by then most of you were still up in mamas bags,i dont code because i dont its nessesary but when i want to hack pc game i follow drills and code my cheats.regardless of your stup!d opinions it doesn't change the fact of what i said,all i see here are bunch of simps,if a programmer chooses to stay idle thats their problem after loosing a job, whoever owns a job would be sacked.there is nothing you all can do about it,most of you guys on nairaland suffer from a dunning Kruger effect,you think what is tolerable shouldn't be punishable because it hasn't turned very offensive yet.if you go to google play store search for whotefire my senior brother developed that game,i was right beside him when he was messing around with codes in 2011 and created his first 3d animation,i am also anexpert in blender,photoshop, aftereffects and fruity loop i am also an inventor and innovator with connection to silicon valley.im not totally ignorant of your field,not forgetting the kinds of messed up games you make. games you cant even play.if everyone one decides to code you are out of business.show regards to people's opinions,i said what i said,an office isnt a house yes if twitter wanted to lay her off they can use that as a joke in her sack letter since there was no other reason,elon musk creates accommodation for workers at tesla,im sure he did same for twitter,you all break programming rules which is never keep a drink next to your PC and do not sit too close to the screen.yet you are here trying to correct me or educate me on ethics of programming job.i tire for most of you people on this forum.
Bros, Elon Musk himself used to sleep at the office sometime ago. He even encouraged workers to do same.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
emorse:

Bros, Elon Musk himself used to sleep at the office sometime ago.
is it my fault that he is not fired?
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by DMCA: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin
omale88:
no i borrowed your mothers hymen to fire the shot

Your own mothers hymen passed it's elastic limit ... It was in it's yield point when you were born.

She didn't even know when you came out because before childbirth that place was already a sinkhole grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMCA:

You shot yourself in the foot.

grin

Yahaya Bello's brain adopted son grin
you dont even have a foot to shoot,as you are na one rap of igbo remain for your story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lowe Lintas Advertising Agency. I Need Some Answers / Ncdmb Hcd Training Is It A Scam? / International Breweries Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.